Author Topic: Twin Swap???  (Read 3498 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Twin Swap???
« on: September 12, 2005, 09:52:12 AM »
okay was not sure where to put so spoiler was best.... saw this at blows...
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/5977.shtml

I was reading the bios on the CBS homepage, and noticed something possibly disturbing. Three of the castaways (Judd, Jamie, and Cindy) have twins. Two of those are noted as being identical twins. Is it possible that Survivor is going to pull a Big Brother and swap the twins in and out during confessionals? Please say it ain't so.

Then someone responded with this story

A poster at SurvivorAddicts (Slitter) has done a lot of research on Mayan history/traditions/culture. She posted this in response to the twin speculation:
I don't know how deeply I went into this part of their story in my earlier post about the Hero Twins (why this would fit such a twist). The twins father was one of two men who went into the underworld to play ball with the gods. What they didn't know is that they were called/invited to do that because their constant playing of the ball game made too much noise and made the gods mad. So the gods set up a bunch of tricks that pretty much made fools of them and finally killed and decapitated them. They hung the heads in a tree and one of them spit into the hand of a woman (the twin's mother), magically impregnanting her.

Now here is where it makes sense. The twins found the ball game gear and also began to play thus annoying the gods all over. But the twins couldn't be fooled by the gods' tricks but were able to trick them several times themselves. In the last trick, one twin killed the other and then brought him back to life. The gods demanded they do the same for them so the twins did. Well, the first part of it anyway.

In a nutshell, the twins (and I think there are other stories associated with them about it) are strongly associated with using trickery so it seems likely that all of these twins could possibly be involved with some sort of trickery - this time on EPMB's part.

What do you think?  I think it woudl be very hard to do...but there must be something tied into 3 of them having twins.....

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
Re: Twin Swap???
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 11:34:06 AM »
EPM is very sneaky....there might be something to this fact that there are 3 involved.  I mean, what are the odds? *(^
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 01:05:20 AM »
".....this time on EPMB's part."   Guess I've been gone too long so missed somthing? 
EPMB would be________?? 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2005, 01:07:36 AM »
I think its EvilPeckerMarkBurnett  {l{

hey Ruday  :<(

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2005, 03:13:12 AM »
Hey puddin  :<(  Thanks.  Thought the MB might be for Burnett.  EvilPecker!  ((^  Good one!
It fits!  ^/^ 

Maybe there will be twin swapping in s11!  That one commercial about a twist says "not one but Two...blah blah..."  Wonder if twins is what it means?!  Swapping twins would be more difficult to pull off than on BB, don't ya think?  Well, if it's so, it'll be interesting to see how they work it into Survivor!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2005, 10:40:28 AM »
The twins would have to live as their siblings would ..bug bites and all ,I hope this theory is true it would surely be some twist as we would be trying to figure out who is who as we did in BB5 .

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2005, 03:24:19 PM »
I don't think there would be any "twin twist" involved. How would they get the twins in and out of camp without anyone knowing that's going on? Move the confessionals so far away from camp, it'll take at least an hour just to get back? I'm certainly not buying it.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Riverrat

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2005, 08:43:24 PM »
I dunno. Judd made an amazing recovery on tonights show.  *(^

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2005, 08:54:10 PM »
I can't see it happening.  It would be too tough to slide by.  I've known identical twins and there were always certain mannerisms they had that you could use to tell them apart.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."