Author Topic: 9/8 Thursday Live Feeds cont...  (Read 33754 times)

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: 9/8 Thursday Live Feeds cont...
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2005, 03:25:18 PM »
Iv is so easliy manipulated, she has hated Janie ever since James told her that Janie was gunning for her, what was that like week 2 or 3.  Maggie or April will dump her they both know Iv would win over them 2.  Iv better hope she gets HoH or Pov in the next comps or she is done for.  Janie needs wins Please BB fortune smile upon her.

Offline travelgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2005, 03:32:43 PM »
( im so tired I don't feel like typing  :cheeky: )
Janie washing her face
Maggie: if Howie and Janelle made you an offer yesterday, I don't see why they didn't make other people an offer.
Ivette only says shes down in the dumps today and deosnt want to talk about it.." maybe its my period"
Ivette: maybe they made the offer to the person they think is most vulnerable.
Ivette in the shower , Maggie with a mud mask listening to tunes

They are tired .
Apes in the b/y giving Howie the 3rd degree as to why Janie is all of a sudden nice to Ivette .
Now they are talking about James and how he was always playing both sides...coming to HOH and telling them one thing and the other team another.

I have to admit, I have never seen M {l{

Can't wait to see the tapes to see exactly what James was about. Talking about sequester and if they can talk about what really happened and if they can talk about things in sequester.
Howie said that he doesnt think that they can really say things until the game is over since people could make up stuff and make you change the vote.

April agrees..at first she tells him that in sequester they can tell all.But then, she began to agree with Howie that they can't really say a whole lot in sequester. Tells Howie that she really isn't into martial arts but that she does have a really high kick.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2005, 03:49:30 PM »
Rewind and not much
the HG's were locked in the HOH for awhile while BB probalby cleaned the fish tank
Janie cleaned the g/r
Everyone cleaned everything and now they are primping
Aprils leg looks fine

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2005, 03:55:03 PM »
Iv is so easliy manipulated, she has hated Janie ever since James told her that Janie was gunning for her, what was that like week 2 or 3.  Maggie or April will dump her they both know Iv would win over them 2.  Iv better hope she gets HoH or Pov in the next comps or she is done for.  Janie needs wins Please BB fortune smile upon her.

That's what I think she knows, she is out for HOH, she can't play. She HAS to get POV and I doubt she can do it. :sad:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2005, 04:09:32 PM »
From Maggies & Ivette conversation Howie is leaving tonight

Ivette wants Mags to put her up next to Janie if she ( maggie ) gets HOH.Because Apes wont be able to handle it .

random pictures

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2005, 04:11:03 PM »
What I think makes people dislike the NH so much, they are the biggest group of hypocrites to play BB not just Per person but as a group (the only positive thing is that they have stayed together which as a viewer, it sucks because it makes for lame TV) they talk trash about everyone, not that otheres in the game don't but that is what they are always doing behind peoples backs.  Because they have stayed together not one of them have had to step up there game or be a BB stand out.  They have made for lame TV that is why most of America does not like them, they are no fun to watch, the only reaction they get from me is hating them for the liars and decievers that they are.

Offline Boops

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Boop Oop A Doop !
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2005, 04:15:56 PM »
This is probably the wrong place to ask this question but can someone please place a link for the new America's Choice with when it will be ?  I missed it the other day and would loveeeee to vote for our gal Janie!  Thanks!  ((^
"Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather
to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ......holy crap........What A Ride!"

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2005, 04:27:53 PM »
This is probably the wrong place to ask this question but can someone please place a link for the new America's Choice with when it will be ?  I missed it the other day and would loveeeee to vote for our gal Janie!  Thanks!  ((^

Welcome Boops!  {|

Puddin will no doubt put a link up in all her posts after the show this evening. :) I love that because it reminds me to go vote some more for my gal Janie!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2005, 04:53:43 PM »
There you go TexasLady , of course you can't vote untill midnight but I might as well get ahead..the Voting time frame might only be 12 hours !!!

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2005, 05:06:47 PM »
 ^/^

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2005, 05:11:02 PM »
Thanks for that, funny stuff ((^

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2005, 05:13:16 PM »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2005, 05:18:22 PM »
There you go TexasLady , of course you can't vote untill midnight but I might as well get ahead..the Voting time frame might only be 12 hours !!!

DANG! Midnight! I'll just exercise my fingers whilst we wait!  |*|

OMG! I just saw the cartoon! ((^

Offline Boops

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Boop Oop A Doop !
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2005, 05:38:27 PM »
Thanks TXlady for the welcome.  Another Texan here!  :cheeky:  Thanks to Puddin also for the link.  Sorry I was away from the computer but I have ALL 6 of the grandkids this afternoon.  Someone pray, quick!  {l{  |(
"Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather
to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ......holy crap........What A Ride!"

Nuala

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2005, 05:39:21 PM »
What I think makes people dislike the NH so much, they are the biggest group of hypocrites to play BB not just Per person but as a group (the only positive thing is that they have stayed together which as a viewer, it sucks because it makes for lame TV) they talk trash about everyone, not that otheres in the game don't but that is what they are always doing behind peoples backs.  Because they have stayed together not one of them have had to step up there game or be a BB stand out.  They have made for lame TV that is why most of America does not like them, they are no fun to watch, the only reaction they get from me is hating them for the liars and decievers that they are.
It is not lame tv for me.  Maggie is the bomb and is going to shock american when she wins.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2005, 05:45:40 PM »
It is not lame tv for me.  Maggie is the bomb and is going to shock american when she wins.
Mangie knows she can't win sitting next to Ivette , April knows she cant win sitting next to Ivette or Mangie.. anyone that wants a sure shot of winning needs to take Janie to the end

carom that cartoon is hysterical  ((^

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2005, 05:47:32 PM »
So true Puddin, It will sure be fun to see the NH faces when Janie wins peoples choice again

Nuala

« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2005, 05:48:10 PM »
About 10 minutes ago Howie was in the bathroom with the nerd herd and was telling them that he is going after Jennifer.  He said there are no cameras there so she can play hard to get all she wants, but I am going to get her.  If I can't then I guess I will have to settle for Rachel.  (oh, how sweet).  He agrees with Ivette that Rachel is too high strung.

Howie is now pumping up Jannie to win HOH tonight.  (Sorry Jannie, but I hope Maggie wins).  (I think Jannie will put Maggie up on the block with Ivette).

Offline kittycat

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love me!!!!
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2005, 06:06:15 PM »
i hope maggot wins too that way she could get some plastic surgery that she  needs real bad cause shes won of the uglyest people i have ever seen even Ivette's girlfriend is better looking :)* :)* :)* :)* :)*

p.s what time is the show on 8 or 9 eastern???
Life is short play hard!!!!!!!

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2005, 06:09:34 PM »
Dam cat that is harsh, don't get me wrong I don't like here either but don't say that to Howie I think he would sleep with anything

Offline kittycat

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love me!!!!
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2005, 06:16:02 PM »
Dam cat that is harsh, don't get me wrong I don't like here either but don't say that to Howie I think he would sleep with anything
i know it harsh but that chick drives me up the wall...where i come from ppl like that get punched out real quick for being such a looser
Life is short play hard!!!!!!!

Nuala

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2005, 06:17:27 PM »
Janelle thinks she looks like barbie doll gone bad. 

Nuala

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2005, 06:22:48 PM »
Jannie is changing tops again and again.  LOL. She keeps asking everyone how she looks.
Howie and Ivette are in the bathroom.
Ivette: Do you want me to entertain Jannie for you
Howie: yeah that would be great.

Nuala

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2005, 06:30:58 PM »
And here is jannie's final selection

Nuala

« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2005, 06:50:49 PM »
Ivette believes that Jannie is going to be affected when Howie leaves.  She thinks that she will be really sad all by herself.  Maggie thinks she will be fine and will fight hard for the S6.

Here is cute pic of howie and jannie talking.

It is 4:50 BB time and the live show is coming.  I will be back after the show. 

(Go Maggie).