Author Topic: 9/8 Thursday Live Feeds cont...  (Read 33758 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
9/8 Thursday Live Feeds cont...
« on: September 07, 2005, 11:17:28 PM »
 >*&

Special request..Thursdays are the boring days to me as all the HG's do is clean and get ready for the show . They aren't even allowed outside ,maybe only for HOH reheasal and thats not untill around 3 BB time if it happens.
I'll check in , in the morning but really need to go grocery shopping ( usually 2 hrs by the time I drive there and back ..I live in the sticks ).
Could someone update the livefeeds in the afternoon ..please  {| ? If not I'll catch up when I get home  :hapy:

thanks in advance  ]**]
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 11:42:45 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 9/8 Thursday Live Feeds cont...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 11:36:24 PM »
All in the kitchen talking about how the game could have gone.
Ivette says the whole thing could have been different had little things been done.
Ivette say the 2 nd or 3 rd night, Howie was always up there with Rachel.
She says Maggie would always wear Crappys sweater.
Mangie says she wouldn't until she saw others wear it first.
Apes said she would too.
Ivette said that it seemed really fresh to her for them to do it .
Their talking about being on the surfboard ..Ivette says she is the only one from the other surfboard left( hmmm).
 :ZZ:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2005, 11:55:49 PM »
Mags to Apes:Does your husband still call you the can opener?
Apes laughs ,"Yeah"
Howie: The can opener? Why?
Maggs :because she clamps down on her peepee
Janelle: Does he call you the can opener? Or does he call you the clamp?
Howie says he's getting jerked tonight.
He's going back to the Jack Shack
Ivette: they really let you sit in there?
Howie: That's structured to be there,But if you go out there without your mic....I'm cleaning it up, it's not a big deal
He says it's bodily fluids and would be seen as a safety hazard. {l{
Ivette says peeing in the yard is common in Florida
April: That's like a country ****ing bumpkin .

LOL..

Damn fish in and out ..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 12:04:33 AM »
April is packing and Mangie is watching
H/J/I in the kitchen laughing .

They must have made a comment about Aprils clothes or something
Apes says that  Janie & Ivette have alot in common whether she wants to belive it not .
She says she doesn't know anything about designer clothes her husband bought her clothes .
Mangie does not like that Ivette is hanging out with " them " .." shes never hung out with them before . I'll have to tell her about That ! "

Ivette joins them , she helps Apes pack .

« Last Edit: September 08, 2005, 12:41:27 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2005, 12:40:27 AM »
( im so tired I don't feel like typing  :cheeky: )
Janie washing her face
Maggie: if Howie and Janelle made you an offer yesterday, I don't see why they didn't make other people an offer.
Ivette only says shes down in the dumps today and deosnt want to talk about it.." maybe its my period"
Ivette: maybe they made the offer to the person they think is most vulnerable.
Ivette in the shower , Maggie with a mud mask listening to tunes

They are tired .
Apes in the b/y giving Howie the 3rd degree as to why Janie is all of a sudden nice to Ivette .
Now they are talking about James and how he was always playing both sides...coming to HOH and telling them one thing and the other team another.

Can't wait to see the tapes to see exactly what James was about. Talking about sequester and if they can talk about what really happened and if they can talk about things in sequester.
Howie said that he doesnt think that they can really say things until the game is over since people could make up stuff and make you change the vote.

April agrees..at first she tells him that in sequester they can tell all.But then, she began to agree with Howie that they can't really say a whole lot in sequester. Tells Howie that she really isn't into martial arts but that she does have a really high kick.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2005, 12:50:14 AM »
I'll catch up tomorrow...sorry I'm just too tired tonight  :ZZ:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2005, 01:32:37 AM »
For chrissakes, go to bed, Puddin! You have overdone yourself and we all love ya! Get some beauty sleep. You deserve it!     

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2005, 08:43:06 AM »
I sure do hope Ivette changes her mind and votes out booger diggin April out tonight.  If she doesn't all we will hear is  B:) B:) B:) the rest of the season....I miss James {|

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2005, 09:12:54 AM »
I think Ivette is trying ot make the best of the situation...it is no fun to live with people that you are constantly fighting with.  Not sure if she will change her vote and keep Howie, but who knows.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2005, 10:32:46 AM »
Current ~All HG's sleeping

April hurt her leg !! swiped from another board ,from last night   </]

April is whining in the HOH about her leg hurting. She tripped when Janelle was chasing her outside and fell, that is how she hurt it. Maggie is feeling her leg around her knee, and says that April has some swelling already. Maggie is worried about tomorrows HOH comp being a running comp. She says if it is, they are f*cked. April says that Janelle was just psycho, running after her. She says they saw that, right? Ivette says "because you took the cheese and ran with it." Maggie is going downstairs to get a bigger icepack. She says she wants one of the big ones for April. April tells her not to get it in front of Janelle. She says if she does, Janelle will be laughing about it saying "Ha Ha, I got you!" Ivette is giving April heck for running from Janelle. She says that not only is tomorrow the HOH, but then they also have the veto the day after that, and if they have a shopping thing, April wont be able to move very fast. April is whining that it feels like her knee is "out". Ivette says that she wouldnt be running from or after Janelle for ANYTHING right now!
April is saying that she hopes that she wins tomorrow. She says that she knows her knee is out. She says she can feel it. She says that Janelle likes that crazy sh*t...running and stuff. She says that Janelle ran upstairs, and Janelle chased her, and she didnt even HAVE the chips! April says that she has to see how her knee feels real quick. She stands up, and her knees dip, and she says "Owww".

April asks what Howie and Janelle said to her? She says nothing. They just asked if April hurt her leg really bad, and Maggie told them no. Maggie tells April to sit or lay down, and put the ice pack on. She tells April that she needs to leave it on for 20 minutes. April asks if she can lay down in the middle of the bed? They tell her she can. April says that Howie was really nice about it, and got her the ice and was concerned. Maggie says that is because Howie really cares. April is saying "Oh, Mother of God!", saying how bad her leg hurts. Maggie says that she needs to sleep with her leg up on a pillow. Ivette says that she ignores a whole lot right now, because they cant afford for things like this to happen. April agrees that it was her own fault

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
  • Reality?...What's reality?
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2005, 10:39:35 AM »
 *(^ I wonder if Janie was chasing April in the hopes that something like that would happen? Anyways, it probably does give Janie an edge, she may have one less person to compete with for HOH.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2005, 10:43:47 AM »
*(^ I wonder if Janie was chasing April in the hopes that something like that would happen? Anyways, it probably does give Janie an edge, she may have one less person to compete with for HOH.

Found this *D*
Janelle hid some cheese from the others, so April chased her out in the yard to get it.  April fell and hurt her knee, within moments she claimed it was swelling.  Maggie set up pillows on the bed to elevate it.  April fussed and told them not to tell Howie and Janelle.  Ivette told her they're not dumb

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2005, 10:43:58 AM »
She will be bitching about her knee all day today I'm sure, whining and groaning!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2005, 10:49:55 AM »
Apes will be OK if the HOH comp isn't physical ,I hope its not lamo Q&A , we haven't had a good phyiscal comp in a long long time if at all .. *(^ ?
For Janie fans ,it would be great if she wins HOH tonight to secure her spot in the final 3 but remember winning the VETO is so much more important this week ..

HG's sleeping im going to shower  :<(

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2005, 10:52:50 AM »
They're due for a BB wake up call shortly as it's clean up day!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2005, 11:36:47 AM »
Apes will be OK if the HOH comp isn't physical ,I hope its not lamo Q&A , we haven't had a good phyiscal comp in a long long time if at all .. *(^ ?

All of the Head of Household competitions except for four of them (including the final HoH) are Q&A. I don't like Q&A. I get bored seeing that every Thursday.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2005, 12:05:21 PM »
I am glad ivette said it was your own fault for running.  I hope April is okay, wonder if Ivette will give her a mercy boot

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2005, 12:11:50 PM »
that would be something Texan  </] !!

1Hour 41 minutes on my realone..since i first tuned in..everyone is still sleeping
sorry guys i have to go shopping ..I cant do it tomorrow A/C results and maybe a Food comp as well as Veto Nom
Saturday Veto Comp ..
I could go Sunday but the stores are packed on the weekend
Then Monday we have Veto ceremony
And Tuesday possable Safe clues ..
and my groceries wont hold up untill Wendsday  {l{
So I'll be back in a few hours if anyone wants to update please please do so  :<(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2005, 12:13:26 PM »
current

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2005, 12:23:45 PM »
I am glad ivette said it was your own fault for running.  I hope April is okay, wonder if Ivette will give her a mercy boot

Heh.. I hope!!  :prayer: Put April out of her misery Ivette! I'll even give you 10 votes for AC. (100 more for Janie) But at least I'll vote for her. Even more if she says she's saving Howie because... (insert anything!)  ((^

I would think BB would have checked on April's knee if it was too serious. It is just deserts, they are ALWAYS hiding things from Janie, not to mention snooping in her things or throwing them on the floor or under Howie's things. This time, April took the cheese outside instead of the HOH room  :roll: Maybe she should have worked out more.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2005, 01:54:45 PM »
Anything good going on? Guess they're cleaning as usual on Thursday. I'm excited to watch the show tonight. BB gods, please bless good fortune on Janelle.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2005, 02:23:32 PM »
May the Force be with her Will!  /#}

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2005, 02:31:23 PM »
I'm also praying that Smilevette comes through and vote off Crypril.  :prayer:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2005, 02:43:00 PM »
I am SO hoping!!!  ]:,

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2005, 02:58:03 PM »
Swiped from another place. Conversation took place last night.   </]

Snip ****
Feed changes to the HOH room where maggie is laying on the bed with headphones on. Ive has come in and Maggie is reprimanding her like a child. Maggie doesnt Like it when Ive is hanging out with the others. Ive apologizes with a submissive tone. Says she wasnt talking game. Maggie says she doesnt care, she just doesnt want them to be 'getting to ive'.

((I have rewound to hear this next part )) Iv lays down on bed beside maggie. Is holding a pic.

Starring at the pic...long sigh..silence

(Word for word)
Maggie- have I told you that I love____(cant understand)
Iv mumble and then to fishcam

Back to Ive "that just got me"
Maggie Yeah

Iv - that is the reason i am here. I just thought that some how Some way that i would have the opportunity to give back everything they ever gave me!

Maggie Thats super!

Iv sounding sad. That is why I told tush. no matter how much it took I couldnt not take the opportunity.

Maggie Yep yep How much fun would it be to provide for people ....(communicating probs)

Ive something about Family She is holding on to the picture and seems like she may be crying. FISHCAM

This is why I believe Maggot is a nasty manipulator! EWWWWWWWWWWW I just hate the witch!