Author Topic: Survivor 11, Episode 2: "Man Down"  (Read 6974 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Survivor 11, Episode 2: "Man Down"
« on: September 07, 2005, 08:17:46 PM »

Survivor 11, Episode 2: "Man Down"

Survivor: Guatemala

Episode 2

"Man Down"

September 22, 8pm EDT

CBS 

title credits to HaroldBalzaccio

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
Re: Survivor 11, Episode 2: "Man Down"
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2005, 12:10:40 PM »
i've read speculation about the man down being someone hurt. but what if just refers to the fact that the losing team votes out a man first. someone makes the comment that we are a "man down" from the other team?

*(^
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2005, 11:01:46 AM »
i've read speculation about the man down being someone hurt. but what if just refers to the fact that the losing team votes out a man first. someone makes the comment that we are a "man down" from the other team?

*(^

Web Teasers ~
One Survivor is appalled when a nest of ants are served up for dinner in a tribe desperate for protein
Steph

Lacking any sympathy for ailing tribemates, one Survivor starts complaining about the weak ones being lazy and getting pampered

Brandon /Cindy /Brook/Danni  who knows I'm still trying to remember whos who .

Leading into the second Tribal Council, one Survivor fights back when their work ethic is questioned by tribemates.
No idea untill we get more vidcaps /promos

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2005, 11:10:11 AM »
Leading into the second Tribal Council, one Survivor fights back when their work ethic is questioned by tribemates.

I would have to say Judd on this one, because he kinda bit back at Jeffy last night, maybe a pre-lude to what we will see next week?

Rob

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2005, 01:01:43 PM »
I agree with you on that one Rob they showed Judd with the crazy reaction at TC for a reason.  Try to keep in mind its not a bunch of episodes your watching its one big long story.  TC actually last 2 to 3 hours at times and Jeff asks a whole lot more questions then what we see on the show. Therefore what we do see in the show must be revelant to the entire story EPMB is telling.  This reminds me a lot of BJ in Palau saying "We just cant beat Tom"  and time and again it proved true.  I think last night TC isnt gonna be the only tie Judd goes off like that. Most likely he will next week and hes probably gonna be the bad sport this year when he gets the boot.  I could be wrong it could be Blake since we know hes not gonna do much more then lay around and throw up next week.  So far a few people have marked themselves  Brandon, Judd (at TC bad bad move), and Blake for Yaxha looks like Bobby got the short end of the stick again and Lydia for Nakum proved that she cant cut it a couple times last night (as to why they cast the short stack with so many applicants i dunno). Cant wait to get home and read Corvis's confessional analysis to get a gague on next week.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2005, 11:06:39 PM »
VO:The new Survivor is more intense than the castaways ever imagined.
Margaret: He's struggling to get breath.
Blake [shivering noises]
Judd: How much more relaxing does this dude need?
VO:Thursday, they're getting physical...
Probst : Four days and no water really taking its toll.
VO: they're getting desperate...
Gary: Couple scoops of corn a day is pretty slim.
Brandon: You're hurt and everything.... but just gotta man up.
Rafe:Does anyone want to eat a grasshopper?
VO:and they're getting down and dirty.
Probst: Brian in a little shove-off.
Probst: Gary makes a move for Judd!

E2Promo Vidcaps

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2005, 10:22:55 PM »
OK So I agree with Corvis 100% now Blake is safe yea i know hes laid up sick   but looks like hes pulling hard out front in the IC (thnaks to Survivor Phoenix for spotting the idol) also since we know that is the IC sure looks like Nakum wins in Judds into pic here Should come down to Gary and Judd and i guess Judd pulls it out.  Most likey Lyida will get booted as she is really a libality in physical challenges. this is definately not what you wanna see in the promos if your a Lydia. 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 10:41:24 PM by CJ22 »
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2005, 10:35:44 PM »
Thanks CJ  |#' !!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2005, 10:13:54 AM »
sadly I have all Yaxuma peopel on my fantasy team

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2005, 11:17:54 AM »
I have Lydia  (%# Lord help me ..I also have Magaret and hope that helps .. also I don't think MW will be kind to Bobby Jon with the hurling and all  ]:,

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2005, 03:38:58 PM »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2005, 04:33:57 PM »
can not be good when the feature a whole tribe!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2005, 09:58:03 PM »
Press realease ~

When Blake's breathing becomes erratic, the tribe voices their concern.
Meantime, desperate for protein, Yaxha serves up ants for dinner, which does not sit well with Stephenie.

Lacking any sympathy for ailing tribe members, one Nakum castaway complains about the weak ones being lazy and getting pampered.
The heat and rigors of the Guatemalan jungle have deteriorated many of the castaways who must muster the strength for a reward and an immunity challenge.
Leading into Tribal Council, one castaway fights back when their work ethic is questioned.

And, the second member is voted out of the tribe."
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 10:13:57 PM by puddin »

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2005, 11:48:08 AM »

Here's a wonderful effort.  :unde: I tried to enlarge the person sitting on the side during the alleged RC.  This person doesn't seem to be wearing a shirt, or if they are wearing a shirt, it is very pale-colored.  Also, the person has either short, dark hair, or dark hair pulled back.  Gee, that should only eliminate maybe two players.   }} 

Apparently, the mud bowl turns out to be the IC and the rope/water/thingy is the RC.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 03:38:52 PM by amikino »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2005, 12:02:36 PM »
thanks amikino..
I think Yaxha wins RC
Nakum wins IC
and take your pick for the boot
Gary
Lydia
Amy

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2005, 08:52:47 PM »
Definately Lydia.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2005, 10:33:10 PM »
CJ  ;) .. you have a PM
The Gary Boot idea makes no sense to me at all .. Steph knows from the last season not to let your strong players go first .. brain tells me she will let the weaker link go .. Lydia or Amy makes more sense  .
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 01:28:37 AM by puddin »

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2005, 09:33:54 AM »
i'm going to have to flip a coin on that one....
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2005, 05:52:25 PM »
OK This is gonna be a little long but I told puddin id do it and dang Ive looked at these pictures a million times today.

First I wanna say that it sucks Snewser isn't doing a game this season I just hope he comes back or someone comes up with something as good as what he did.  Also Maggie probably really deserved it last night over Ivette, Janie is the only one in the final 4 who really played a strong game also her Kaysar and James should all make allstars( Janie that is not Maggie).

OK now RC who sitting our ????? Survivor Phoenix gives us a good look at the person, we would think in earlier challenges it would be a woman most likely notice what appears to be an arced strip on the black tank top type thing. You can see Amy wearing the same thing behind Gary during the IC here we know Lydia as does Morgan Steph is not gonna sit out that leaves Amy and Brianna and later Ill give the best evidence possible that Brianna sits out the IC trust me you will believe me.

In the challenge they run thought the chute , up on to a platform??? where they can fall getting into the web net to retrieve tribe colored bags which probably contain puzzle pieces just because this is Survivor. I think Yaxha wins this they seem to be doing better in pics Judd will definitely have problems as seen. So I think this is Yaxha fishing the next morning

On to the IC fist and formost who sitting out here some think thats the same stripe I pointed out I don't think so heres a pic of the tribe , we can see Jamie, Rafe, Steph, Morgan, Brian, and Amy in the background if you look down just to the right of Morgans hips you can see mud on Amy's leg, you can also see someone sitting behind through Stephs arm put that with this and at the top you can see Lydia's head. So Brianna is sitting out definitely.

Now who wins???? This is really a football field here the colored sections should be about 5 feeteach and represented by the markers. Now we see Nakum at the 35 here , In the pic above Yaxha is at the 40, and BJ and Brooke at the 45 here , Most of the time Nakum seems ahead even thought this will have some weird eliminations it appears to be down to Gary and Judd with Judd way ahead . So Nakum wins immunity and Steph and Yaxha head to TC. Now Amy or Lydia seems to be the question at hand so Lydia participates in both challenges and at least does decent in the RC but she should suck at the IC pretty bad one of the first out.  Amy should be just a little better in the IC but honestly not much better at all.  I think it probably all rides on them winning the RC and Lydia working her magic with and fish they catch, however how often do they catch fish right after winning the challenge??????? also can you catch fish in Croc infested water???? So I'm going against Corvis and saying Lydia is the boot shes just too weak and short and also got the bad word association of the week .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2005, 06:00:21 PM »
 :<( CJ.. Nice job and much appreciated as usual ..we still have that Spanish site with a Lyndia going far , i just don't think that its her this week .
I'm still fiddling with some pictures

fwiw~ found at sucks

Published by: Carlos - Julio 29, 2005 04:57 A.M. the film of the series of Guatemala of the survivor is around extreme in the next week. The CBS is very contented how it has been. We have heard that five are lazy with the past only gone before were called Marjorie. They are beginning now to clean upon the village of the equipment. # Published by: Almagimo - Julio 31, 2005 01:04 p.m. the program of Guatemala of the Survivor finishes finishing film in date yesterday. There is portion of the enthusiasm of the equipment of the demonstration and the CBS is very contented with the new survivors. The cleaning now goes ignition and we told on a rise from the tourism the area in a moment. The final survivor to win is a named woman Lynda. # Published by: Almagimo - August 5, 2005 11:28 A.M.
www.guate360.com/blog/archivo/000599.php

SurvivorFever has filming over Aug 5th

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 23, 2005, 09:43:29 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2005, 08:20:44 PM »
played with the picture of what looks like 4 peeps on the canoe ..
what stands out to me the most are the blues that I keep picking up on the sides of the boat ..if this is reward /fishing gear them this may mean that Yaxha wins reward ?