Author Topic: 9/7 Wends live feeds cont...  (Read 29104 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 9/7 Wends live feeds cont...
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2005, 02:12:23 PM »
12:12 BB time
the dorks plus Howie discussing prescriptions and generic Vs name brands while eating bagels

Offline travelgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2005, 02:12:50 PM »
GS Would just die if Janie won again!

Janie has my vote hands down!

Have they announced another A/C?  What is it?  I'm with you puddin, I'm voting for Jannie.

Offline shadia

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2005, 02:13:47 PM »
is IV gonna vote april ou t as planned??
Lets vote maggie to win for AC because if howie is still here.. Howie and Janelle can working with IV while maggie is visitin Charlie's set

what do u think???
carom there is no plan .. Ivette is not keeping Howie over April , she said so many times , go back two days  . We can kiss Howie goodbye tomorrow night  :':') .  I'm voting for Janie to win the visit to the set  ..I don't care what you all do .

I agree 100% I think Howie will go tomorrow unfortunately.

I want Janie to have as many opprtunities for her to do well for herself way beyond BB. In light of the fact that at best she only has a shot at 2nd place, which is only 50,000.  IMO

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2005, 02:15:48 PM »
Lets vote maggie to win for AC because if howie is still here.. Howie and Janelle can working with IV while maggie is visitin Charlie's set

what do u think???
carom there is no plan .. Ivette is not keeping Howie over April , she said so many times , go back two days  . We can kiss Howie goodbye tomorrow night  :':') .  I'm voting for Janie to win the visit to the set  ..I don't care what you all do .

okay.... then, I just want April to have a MELTDOWN!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2005, 02:17:22 PM »
I agree 100% I think Howie will go tomorrow unfortunately.

I want Janie to have as many opprtunities for her to do well for herself way beyond BB. In light of the fact that at best she only has a shot at 2nd place, which is only 50,000.  IMO

I agree shadia   |#' ..besides the fact that the evil stepsisters will spend the whole day  :':')
& (:;)  ( so what makes this any different than any other day ? :giggle:  )

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2005, 02:23:42 PM »

what do u think???

then, I just want April to have a MELTDOWN!!

My bad! Me too. Actually I think the nose picking is a sign that yappy is beginning a meltdown. She knows that she really isn't secure with the BBQ-Wizette and Maggs.  }}

I am looking forward to Janie winning yet again another AC because it will cause major havoc with the 3 evilthings in the house.  *%#

Lemme at that voting! I will vote twice as many times as I did before!   {| (| (| (| {**} {**} :] :]
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2005, 02:28:14 PM »
poor howie makes hisself a nice breakfast ..heads for the b/y then " OH **** !"
Janie sleeping.. I think shes really depressed

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
  • Reality?...What's reality?
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2005, 02:30:33 PM »
*D* you'd be digusted at some of the things the Dorks do late a night ..Apes scratches her "cooter" and chases Ivette & Maggie around with her " cooter juices " ..and they have the nerve to Judge Janie as how Micheal and Janies Mom would feel about the Boobie coaster toss game with Howie ?..at least shes not grosse and a at least shes not a nose picker/crotch picker as April is .

If Janie makes it to the final 2 and does not win the 500,...$ ..I assure you she will be applauded and cheered for as one of the Dorks will be booed at whoever it is ..
Janie will steal the spotlight ..that would be fine by me because as Howie said " im Americas eyes you are the real winner " :999:

current ~
8:36BB Time all HG's are sleeping , what to expect today ? Alot of Diary room sessions for GoodByes .Maybe just maybe some quaters but I doubt it because its Wendsday and it normally happens on Tuesdays..even the HG's have figured that out .

|( Are you f**king kidding me?!!? That is sooo nasty!! To look at her and hear supposedly that she is well off and with her profession as a medical sales rep, you really wouldn't think she'd be that f**ked up!! I guess that just goes to show that you really can't judge a person by their outward appearance. I already knew that, but damn, she really needs some serious help. I hope she doesn't think it's funny. I swear, if I was Maggie or Ivette I would punch her right in the face for trying to do that sh*t. I wouldn't care if I got kicked off the show or not. There are just some things that you can't allow for no amount of money. I plan on getting the live feeds next season. I thank you and all of the updaters for keeping us up to date.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2005, 02:35:34 PM »
Janelle will win hands down. Firette will have another major cryfing fit!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2005, 02:38:13 PM »
I added a few smilies for this special occasion  {l{ .  :dork: :envy:

The :dork: are bashing Janie to Howie ..how she doesn't pick up and a part of the game is maintaining the house .
Ivette says to Howie that she thinks Janie has played a amazing game but .. " at the end you lose because you failed to win people "
Now more Janie trashing .. saying Janie hid behind Micheal ..etc .. and that she pissed off people by the **** she did in the house..
Howie is agreeing " theres a big difference between her knowledge and her wisdom"

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
  • Reality?...What's reality?
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2005, 02:39:49 PM »
(%#  Okay. I admit that I had a brain fart yesterday about when BB was supposed to air. My apologies. I have a question about the show though. I thought that Janie/Howie approached Ivette with a deal about taking her into the final 3. When the show aired they made it appear that Ivette approached Howie with the idea. So, which one was it?

I think it was both.  We know from live feeds they approached her.  But my guess is BB wants ratings and told Ivette to go to Howie, so they'd have something to show.  Now, vette could have just been testing the waters or even trying to mess with Howie (the ultimate Jedi nerd) and Janie before the convo we saw-but knowing what we do from live feeds, my guess it that it was staged.

You know, I just wonder what the people behind BB are thinking. They know that there are alot of people that have the live feeds and see what is really going on. Why would they want to stage stuff like that? It really makes you question everything about the game. Are all the comps scripted and planned ahead who is going to win? Do they know ahead of time who the next HOH is going to be and they just go through the motions to try to entertain us? If so, what is the freaking point of the game?!? I just wish BB wouldn't interfere as much and let the people play the d**n game the way the "public" thinks it is already being played. I guess ignorance is bliss. I never knew how BB manipulated the game until this season. Of course, I'll still watch, but I'll just know a little more and not be as surprised as someone who doesn't know this behind the scenes stuff.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2005, 02:42:47 PM »
Oh good Janies awake I hope she hears the trashing ..
naw no such luck ..Janie joins them .
they think they might get quarters now because they got sushi on wendsday before James was evicted .
they bring up Mcdonalds and Ape says " please don't bring it up it made me sick " then says she prefers BurgerKing ..
Now the talk turns to Burgers ..

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2005, 02:56:50 PM »
I think BB is doing the third AC on purpose cuz they know Janelle will win again by a landslide and that should send a message to the evil stepsisters that America despise them.  :)* {**} :] :] |#'  (|

Offline shadia

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2005, 03:01:36 PM »
I think BB is doing the third AC on purpose cuz they know Janelle will win again by a landslide and that should send a message to the evil stepsisters that America despise them.  :)* {**} :] :] |#'  (|

YEP! And the fact that it's getting very boring to watch!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2005, 03:03:56 PM »
I think BB is doing the third AC on purpose cuz they know Janelle will win again by a landslide and that should send a message to the evil stepsisters that America despise them. :)* {**} :] :] |#' (|
YEP BB found another way to piss off the Dorks !!

Janie just recommended this site for shoes /free shipping and handling  :t-up:

http://www.zappos.com/welcome2.zhtml?0907

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2005, 03:07:34 PM »
current
Howie washing dishes
April packing and getting her stuff together
Ivette has the camara to take her HOH Blog picture (please , spare me  :hang: )

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2005, 03:08:20 PM »
I think BB is doing the third AC on purpose cuz they know Janelle will win again by a landslide and that should send a message to the evil stepsisters that America despise them. :)* {**} :] :] |#' (|

too bad for me.. they aint shippin to canada

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2005, 03:09:10 PM »

You gonna buy any shoes, Puddin?

Offline my3qtpies

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2005, 03:14:26 PM »

LOL..Yes, we actually have a Zappo warehouse close by.    :nods:
Lost my mind.....went to find it!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2005, 03:25:49 PM »
HOH pictures..Howie helps hiself to the REESES PIECES  ((^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2005, 03:28:17 PM »
Ivette with her famliy " shrine"

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2005, 03:30:13 PM »
Watching part 2 of katrina on oprah now, another good show.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2005, 03:32:49 PM »
 |#' I might buy some shoes..it says if they dont fit you can ship them back..again free S/H charges !!

OMG they are DORKS "  we have to do our famous run & jump shot"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2005, 03:37:11 PM »
Howie in the potty picture
and Janies boobie coasters

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF