Author Topic: ** TONIGHT'S SHOW: Sept 6 ** SPOILERS...  (Read 9089 times)

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
** TONIGHT'S SHOW: Sept 6 ** SPOILERS...
« on: September 06, 2005, 07:42:10 PM »
Just gettin' it started...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: ** TONIGHT'S SHOW: Sept 6 ** SPOILERS...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 07:49:28 PM »
Are you going to help me carom  {| ?
I expect the first 20 minutes to be  :)ZZZ:) , rehash stuff .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 08:08:43 PM »
yup Bos eviction ..Ivette wins HOH
Ivette running around the house screaming " I got HOH "

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 08:11:35 PM »
Howie grabbed some of Ivette's Reeses' Pieces.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 08:11:39 PM »
Are you going to help me carom  {| ?
I expect the first 20 minutes to be  :)ZZZ:) , rehash stuff .

umm.... Im in vancouver, b.c (canada)
the show will starts at 9pm  but i can help u
i will copy and paste it from other site  over here

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 08:12:35 PM »
Janelle in d/r " ..Ivettes girlfriend is Ugly "  :)*

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 08:14:07 PM »
We're reminded that Beau was evicted. April says it was a very very sad thing and all they can do is remember him in this house and take a piece of him with them. Maggie says, even though she wasn't HOH, she felt like she was the one sending him home. Jan was sad to see Beau go too - says she voted for him because Howie wanted him gone but she really wanted Iv gone because she annoys the sh*t out of her. Howie says it was strictly strategical and he was sad to see him gone. Iv says it was such a difficult thing for her.

Iv says when you lose someone here, you just feel like a void. You don't feel complete yet. Even goes back to Cappy - says, I'm still playing for you.

Iv/Magg/Apr talking in the bedroom. Iv says she should have gotten HOH. Says she told Beau the chances of them getting down to the final 2 were so slim. She says she is just playing for herself now. Says there is no need to relate to them - we are not their friends, there is no need to be nice now.

Howie and Janey whispering in the living room. I think Howie was saying that he and Jan thought maybe they had no chance. We see HOH now and Jan/Apr eliminated. Jan says she lost horribly and she feels bad.

We see the tie-breaker again and Iv winning. Iv screaming over her win. April hugs her. Iv says it is an amazing feeling, it truly is... can't believe she got HOH and she is ecstatic. Maggie says she wanted all these amazing things for Iv - wanted her to see pictures of her family, etc. Iv says she thinks that maybe Maggie gave it to her a little bit but that's ok because she is HOH.

Iv racing around shouting that she is HOH. Howie is upset about their win because he couldn't play. Jan also says she is sick of them always winning. Iv telling Apr/Maggie that one of those b*tches is going home. Iv saying she wants Jan gone now. Iv says that both of them go up and, if one of them gets POV, April will go up because she hasn't gotten to pack yet. Maggie points out that she has made it so that they are going to make it to the final three and they hug.

Janey is upset that she did so bad. Howie assures her she did fine, he couldn't have done any better. Janey reflecting on not believing that she got the Mike/Kay question about butts wrong because she remembers talking to Mike about him liking legs.

HOH Room. Pic of Iv and Tushy together. Maggie says she loves her. Maggie saying Iv started crying. Iv showing the picture to DR now. Says she named her tush because how many times can you call your g/f Babe? Jan, in DR, says she doesn't want to slander anyone on national TV but her g/f is ugly as hell.

Tush sent something... her prayer beads maybe? Rosary? Iv, in DR, teary-eyed. She says she can't believe she would give up something that means so much to her for Iv. Howie opens Iv's Reese's Pieces and Iv says she doesn't think Howie/Jan comprehend a loving HOH room.

HOH room has Cappy, Jen, Beau's coasters in the room now... shrines in place and Iv listening to her music looking at her photos. She says this is it and April agrees. (Maggie/Ap/Iv all laying in the bed.)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 08:34:57 PM by carom3d »

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2005, 08:15:03 PM »
Not just ugly, puddin. She's "as ugly as hell".

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2005, 08:16:06 PM »
Oh ok carom.. nothing new besides Evilettes HOH room and She bitches that Howie ate some of her Reeses pieces..didn't he open his goodie basket twice to the house? :whatever:

the Beloved Cappy shrine

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2005, 08:16:35 PM »
Howie walking around with his light saber. Howie/Jan talking in the G/R. In DR, Jan says that she needs to win POV and then they can go to IV with a deal that if she puts up April - Jan will vote out April and Iv should vote April out and they will assure her protection next week which will guarantee her the final 3.

Howie says why not, they have nothing to use. Jan explaining again in the DR and then we see them talking in G/R. Jan says she still wants these people out of the house.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2005, 08:19:37 PM »
Howie says:

Jedi Janie is HOT. The force is with her.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2005, 08:20:34 PM »
Jedi Howie
now Noms

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2005, 08:22:13 PM »
Obviously she put Maggie and Ape's keys in the nomination key holder.

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2005, 08:27:27 PM »
Back with Howie walking around with his light saber. He's holding the light saber up to James. In the HOH room, M/I/A watching him on the spycam. They say, "Look at what he's doing to James." April, in DR, talking about Howie going back to being a kid as soon as he got his light sabers. We get footage of him with his light saber. She says he wants to bring it to the bathroom. Says he swings the light saber around in front of the mirror - watching his muscles, etc. April says he really wants to believe he is Jedi.

Howie is outside in the mirrors, using his light saber. Iv commenting now on how he's 34 and really thinks he is a Jedi. In DR, Howie says he is an awesome Jedi - that he practices everywhere for it. Says he can do cartwheels once in a while like a true Jedi. Now we have Jan and Howie fighting with the light sabers. Howie says the Force is strong with Jedi Janey. Jan, in DR, says their light saber fight was pretty intense. She says the jedi training has been helping her out a great deal - the Force is strong with her.

Howie now saying BB even gave him a red saber - which is for a Sith Lord - maybe he should hunt down the Dark Side of the house and destroy the rest of the HG? In HOH, they are watching him on the spy cam again playing with his light saber and wonder what he is doing.

Time for nomination ceremony. Says the pros to nominating them is that she doesn't have to be standing next to them at the end. Jan says she can still nominate her but she's not giving up yet. Howie says the only thing he's trying to figure out right now is which key will be coming out first? Maggie or April's? Iv says she that she can see that by keeping Howie/Jan in the end, she can win.

Nomination Ceremony: Iv says she finds it funny that in this game if you talk - you are loud but if you stay quiet - you beat around the bush. [She said something else about playing the game but I missed it.] April is safe. Maggie is safe. Iv tells Jan she underestimated her when they started the game. Says she didn't realize how well she knows the game. Says she comes off as airy, etc. but that's not true in this case. Says it is amazing what a woman can do to a man and it's amazing to see how completely she can manipulate a man. She tells Howie that he is still on the other side.

Jan mock pretending that she was so surprised she was nominated. Jan says she does find it ridiculous that she has to say it is because she has won it because of a man and can't just say the truth which is that she's played this game well. Howie, in DR, does a cheer about it not being over yet.

Iv saying there were more things she wnted to say but she forgot. In DR, Maggie says she liked Iv's speech. Says she really laid it out there.

Jan asking what Howie thought of it? Thinks it was a crock of sh*t. She asks if he feels like she has manipulated him? He says no not for the whole game. She also doesn't think she has manipulated Kay or Mike or James, etc. Howie says, in DR, that her speech didn't mean anything - just talking the talk. Jan still thinking about it and wondering if it's a crime that men like you? She says, I guess for a lesbian it is a bad thing. Says she wants to win the POV because she wants to go toe to toe with Iv and show that she can win.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 08:39:19 PM by carom3d »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2005, 08:37:32 PM »

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2005, 08:39:47 PM »
Veto comp time. They have room assignments this time. Janey tells us they were seperated and called, one at a time, out to the BY. April in BY, there was a big picture screen with their pictures changing on the screen.

Morph-a-matic. Morphs three HG into one face. Have to light up the three HG they think makes up the face and then must push answer button. Fastest time wins.

We see April doing her mophs now. Maggie/Jen/Mike was the first. Apr says her strategy was to go from head to chin to pick out of the people. One time, April forgets to remove a light and ends up with 4 names lit, says that was a waste of time. April now saying that they all make some ugly people. April says she saw her hair on Sarah and James and wonders why someone didn't tell her that she looks like a skater boi.

Aprils time is 4:16. She says on that sucks.

Iv up next. She says she likes to think she's a very detailed person. She says the faces were horrible. Like Circus of the Freaks. Iv making fun of each of the faces (sorry not catching all those comments). Iv noting Cappy's "booty" chin - wonders if he's ever seen it and how big it is?

Iv gets 3:28.

Howie up next - he is wearing James' underwear - says what a better way to win the veto but to wear the veto champ of all time's underwear? Howie gets the first few quickly but then gets stuck on a pic that actually has his own face. He's stuck on it and his time is at 8 minutes. He can't believe they were making him finish it since it was obvious it was over for him.

Howie's time is [ACK I missed it!]

Maggie says her only strategy was just to trust her instincts. Says she was just going to go for the first three names that popped up in her head. Maggie working on her picks - gets stuck on one with Beau and Rach's hair. Maggie says she hopes no one in this house decides to have children with each other.

Dang, missed Maggie's time as well. [Sorry!]

Jan says this veto is very important for her to win - it's crucial or she's going home. Says the first one was easy for her because it was Mike's mouth and she's seen that quite a bit. Has trouble with Rach's hair - like Maggie she thought it was Maggie's hair. Thinks the Apr/Sara/James mix was really weird. Jan says the last one looked evil because it had Eric in it. Jan thinks she screwed up and I don't think we see her time? Jan says she was almost crying in the G/R because she thought she did horrible. Was really beating herself up over it.

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2005, 08:42:04 PM »
Time for the reveal of the times in the backyard.

April: 4:16
Maggie: 3:59
Ivette: 3:28
Howie: 9:18
Janelle: 2:30

Howie apologizing to BB for bringing him here. Apologizes to his family for having to admit they know him.

Janelle screams and says, "I won, I won!" Howie and Jan hug. Howie says Jedi Janey proved once again that she is the best. April says SURPRISE Jan is in the house another week - all she wants is a sugar daddy, why does she deserve to win? Iv says just when you are high in this house, you are brought right back down to the floor.

Jan says she is really really happy that she won it but she's also sad that she can't save Howie.

Maggie says she is just going to have to start doing what she was always having to do - start winning HOHs and Vetos.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2005, 08:42:26 PM »
carom & Mandy this is great..  |#' thanks for the transcribes !

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2005, 08:47:23 PM »
 {|

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2005, 08:50:06 PM »
In HOH, Iv says their worst case scenario just happened. In DR, Iv says I'm not sending Janelle home. Her face falls and she says she thinks her face says it all.

Back in HOH, Iv saying she thought it was her job. Maggie agrees that's what she thought too. April says it could still be. Iv saying that Jan will send her home next week. Iv says that everyone feared James but she feared Jan - she has been fearing her. Says we had a double J problem.

April saying she knew that b*tch was going to do good at this job. Maggie says we find it very very odd how much Jan stares at people but it was an advantage for her to stare about people in this game. April says she feels very very bad for Howie and may cry.

In DR, April says there is no way in hell that Janelle will be that selfless to save Howie. Says she will end up going next to Howie and Howie will go. Iv talking about Jan winning and Maggie says she still has to go three of us.

Jan/Howie in the bedroom talking. Howie kisses her on the cheek and tells her he wants her to go all the way to the end. Jan a lil' sad and hugging Howie. Howie tells her good job. They talk about going to Iv with a deal. Jan says they are going to go to her with it but they don't know if she'll take it or not. Jan and Howie wondering if she wants the money - so they can point out there is no way they can win in the finals. Jan says she hopes that Iv realizes this is a game and it's not some campfire game. Says if she wants to win the money she has to make some aggressive steps. Howie and Janey hug again with Jan says she loves Howie and Howie says the same back to her.

Outside with Howie swimming. Iv asking how much she can trust him. He says a lot. Says that he's going home this week anyway. Howie tells us that she came to him and he just listened. Iv saying that she really did picture he and her at the end. Says, in DR, that if she was really smart she would get one of her friends now so she wouldn't have to get rid of them later.

Howie saying that Iv was the one who threw out going to the end with him, does she want an end? Iv, in DR, talking about being at the end with those two and her votes are already in with the jury. She tells Howie this house has taught her that you can't count all your eggs before they hatch.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline ChickLIT

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Cuz I'm a Chick and I'm always LIT!
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2005, 08:52:00 PM »
did anyone see Charlie Manson in the Maggie eyes/Jennifer hair/Michael mouth picture?  YIKES.  I'm going to have to check under my bed before I go to sleep tonight }}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline ChickLIT

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Cuz I'm a Chick and I'm always LIT!
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2005, 08:57:49 PM »
I also had a major flashback to 1976 when I saw evilette's girlfriend TUSH.....can you say RoseannRosannaDana? {l{

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2005, 08:58:12 PM »
Veto Ceremony. Jan says she basically has to save herself because the girls want her out of the house. Says she loves the fact that she has to make Iv nominate one of her own - is looking forward to seeing it.

Howie has his light saber out. Maggie says something to him and he says just in case James comes back.

Veto ceremony. Howie says the person that uses this veto goes on to the final four. Says if he had it and didn't use it on himself he wouldn't have someone/family/friend to go back to and her friends/family would say the same thing. Tells her she should use it on herself. She gives him a smooch and thanks him. She says she has thought about using it on him but knows that if she did, you'd guys would vote me out. So, I have decided to use it on myself.

Iv nominates April - says a new blonde to go up next to Howie. Howie says, "What a beautiful pawn!"

Iv says she had to put up someone as a pawn. Says that it is beneficial to break up a team. April says that she can't see a reason for Iv or Maggie to keep Howie in the house this week. Howie saying he needs one 4-letter vote. Says Iv is the HOH this week and he needs her vote.

Thanks to creidts Raenstorm

« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 09:04:44 PM by carom3d »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2005, 09:05:13 PM »
 |#'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2005, 09:15:28 PM »
clips from tonights show..I highly recommend DSL  :cheeky:

http://jusspress.com/day.php?userid=23832&currentDate=20050906&imageNum=0

to the right are all the clips..just press on them they should be in order

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2005, 09:30:19 PM »
That picture with Eric's chin just looks really scary. Looks like a 60s hippie.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2005, 09:32:16 PM »
 ]][  Let alone scary just as his normal self..

Offline my3qtpies

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2005, 09:32:41 PM »
clips from tonights show..I highly recommend DSL  :cheeky:

http://jusspress.com/day.php?userid=23832&currentDate=20050906&imageNum=0

to the right are all the clips..just press on them they should be in order
  {| They are sooooo cute!!  It's gonna be a sad day if Howie goes. :unde:
Lost my mind.....went to find it!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2005, 09:40:07 PM »
Awww hes a big boy...he'll be alright afterall he gets to harass Jenny in sequester  ((^  BOOBIES!!

Offline my3qtpies

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2005, 09:49:28 PM »
Awww hes a big boy...he'll be alright afterall he gets to harass Jenny in sequester  ((^  BOOBIES!!
So true Puddin!!  He will be giving them all a lap dance at the sequester house.  }^! ]t{
Lost my mind.....went to find it!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2005, 10:03:43 PM »
 ^/^ LOL my3qtpies ..they probalby are dying for some comic relief   :999:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2005, 10:13:22 AM »
I think ti is funny taht Ivette was upset the Howie was eating her candy...IF I remember right they ate all of Howies food!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2005, 10:50:20 AM »
Thats right Texan ..the 2 times that Howie was HOH he offered his goodie basket to everyone ..and they dove in . Howie is all Heart  }bH{ and unselfish . I can't beleive how petty Ivette was ...I'm glad that BB aired that scene , it made her look even more stupid  :)*