Author Topic: The Biggest Loser 2 Premieres Sept 13  (Read 11451 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Biggest Loser 2 Premieres Sept 13
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2005, 07:33:15 PM »
Abbreviated summary
(due to previous commitments I was not able to catch the first 20 minutes)

The remaining contestants were put into teams of two:

Suzy and Seth
Shannon and Matt
Andrea and Mark
Jeff and Pete

They'll be weighed individually, but there will be "duo Weigh-ins"...whatever the hell that means.

*commercial*

It's time for the challenge. One person from each team will hold a container. The other person will be filling up the containers of the other teams. Once a player lets go of their bucket, the team's out.

The winners of this challenge are going to be taking surfing lessons in Hawaii. A nice 5-day stay in Hawaii and immunity from elimination.

First team out...Jeff and Pete. Then Andrea and Mark. It's down to two teams. And then...someone lets go.

*commercial*

The last team to go was Shannon and Matt. That means Suzy and Seth are safe from elimination and someone is going home. After the challenge, Matt's uncle died.

Final workouts and then the partners talk about how they need to lose a bunch of weight. Except for Suzy and Seth. Suzy pushes Seth on the bed and he nearly lands on the floor.

*commerical*

Weigh in time! The pair with the lowest pound percentage will be nominated for elimination. Suzy and Seth have immunity.

Suzy -4
Seth No Change

That's minus four pounds for the week. They they have immunity. Pete and Jeff are next.

Pete -7
Jeff -11 (under 300)
Duo total: -18 (2.86%)

Andrea and Mark are next.

Andrea -6
Mark -14
Duo total: -20 (4.18%)

Andrea and Mark will not go home. But will Matt and Shannon do better? They must lose more than 14 pounds.

Shannon -6

Matt's going to have to lose 8 pounds. But remember last week...he lost NOTHING. We know that's not going to happen again. So, Matt...how much did you lose?

*commercial*

Matt -17
Duo total: -23 (4.63%)

This means that Pete and Jeff are up for elimination. Jeff says he's ready to go home after dropping below the 300 pound mark, but Pete says he shouldn't go. Jeff mentions that he won the temptation challenge and he made the teams. He's King Solomon. Jeff wants to go.

Shannon says that putting up a blue flag is the best thing in the world. The last time she put up a flag, Ryan was in the house. So it's that long since that color went up. Even though it's going up with a red flag, it's a good feeling. Matt's a good partner to be with, so it's all good.

Jillian is talking to Pete. She says that he's phenominal. She wants him to kick some ass.

Pete and Jeff are giving somewhat closing statements. One of them will be voted out of the game.

*commercial*

It's time to vote.

Matt and Shannon vote for Pete.
Seth and Suzy vote for Jeff.
Mark and Andrea vote for Pete.

It looks like Pete is gone and the doctor is still here.

Damn...Pete looks good today. 137 pound weight loss since the show.

Next time...makeovers, family meetings, and a favorite's going home.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 08:29:17 PM by MandyB »
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Nuala

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2005, 08:51:05 PM »
Yeah I think Pete looks fantastic.  I am hoping the he did it all with exercise and eating right.  I am tired of looking at skinny people who got that way by surgery.  He is amazing and an inspiration to me.  I am trying to lose weight and I am having a hard time.  I ride my bike daily, but it is the food that is getting me from time to time.

I thought it was so cool that they made the show in honor of Matt's uncle.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2005, 12:58:58 AM »
The Final Four's Last Challenge at the Ranch on The Biggest Loser Nov 22nd  11/16/05

THE BIGGEST LOSER --(8:00PM-9:00PM) --(TV-PG)

"211"

SCARY SCALE -- During the last episode taped at the ranch, the final four contestants discover how far they have come in terms of weight loss and exercise by doing the same workout from their first day at the ranch.

For their challenge, they have enough quarters to equal the weight they have lost since the first episode placed on their backs. Weighted with coins, they must scale the side of the building, and then make a second trip up the side minus the extra weight. The contestant with the most improved time between the climbs wins, and even gets to keep their quarters. Caroline Rhea ("Sabrina, the Teenage Witch") hosts.

Source: NBC Press Release

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2005, 10:29:27 AM »
The Biggest Loser Two Hour Season Finale Tuesday, November 29th  11/23/05

THE BIGGEST LOSER  (8:00PM-10:00PM)  (TV-PG) . "212 - Season Finale" . 'THE BIGGEST LOSER' SEASON TWO FINALE  Tuesday, November 29 2005

After weeks of training and careful eating, it comes down to choosing "The Biggest Loser" in this special two-hour, live season finale. Only three contestants remain in the contest to see who has the biggest percentage of weight-loss. The winner will be chosen during the live portion of the telecast. Hosted by Caroline Rhea ("Sabrina, The Teenage Witch).

The final three contestants are Matt from Marion, Iowa, Seth from Salinas California, and Suzy from Des Moines, WA.   Contestant Andrea was voted out this week by Matt and Seth after losing the least amount of weight this week.

The series will broadcast its second-season finale in a special live, two-hour episode on Tuesday, November 29 (8-10 p.m. ET). The first hour will feature the "winner of the losers" where the kicked-off contestants will compete to see who has lost the largest percentage of weight since leaving the ranch. The winning "loser" will take home a cool $100,000. During the second hour of the finale, viewers will see how the three finalists continued their weight-loss journeys at home after leaving "The Biggest Loser" ranch. The finale will culminate with the live weigh-in where one the three finalists will be crowned "The Biggest Loser" and win $250,000.

NBC has announced the series will return for a third season.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2005, 08:16:25 PM »
Sorry I haven't been reporting for the past few weeks. I've been under the weather (reason is kept confidential), so that's why. But I can't wait for the finale.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Nuala

« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2005, 11:53:22 AM »
My hubby and I watched this entire season.  Let me tell ya we were rooting for Suzy and Matt the entire time.  We hope they hook up.  They would make a great couple.  But, we could also see that the female personal trainer, oh what's her name?, was checking him out on the season finale.  I think she has a soft heart for him as did the guy trainer for was it Shannon.

I am hopping all the guests continued losing their weight by eating right and exercising.  That way we all have a hope of doing it also if need be.

This show is up lifting and inspirational.  Unlike most shows that are always negative.