Author Topic: 9/5 Monday ( Howie & April NOM ) .. live feeds cont..  (Read 40831 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 9/5 Monday ( Howie & April NOM ) .. live feeds cont..
« Reply #225 on: September 05, 2005, 11:10:22 PM »
the Jedis are sleeping

the Dorks are in the HOH ..
April says that when she heard BB was giving them McDonalds she said  she was thinking" Blech but its better than nothing "
Ivette said she thought it was fun .

Apes excuses herself by going to be by herself with her pictures on the hammock for some alone time .

When Ape leaves Mags scolds Ivette for saying something in front of April that they said they were not going to discuss with her , apprantley Ivette put Maggie on the spot .

Now Ivette says shes pissed that April is getting money hungry after she's said that she didn't even try out for the show and was only here for Jenn .
Now Ivette is saying  that April & her hubby makes 150 a year and how little she has ( Ivette).

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #226 on: September 05, 2005, 11:10:33 PM »
Howie and Janelle won't give up. They will be like James and pursue it til the end, and god, I  miss James so bad! He does plotting better than anybody else!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #227 on: September 05, 2005, 11:15:17 PM »
the Jedis are sleeping

the Dorks are in the HOH ..
April says that when she heard BB was giving them McDonalds she said  she was thinking" Blech but its better than nothing "
Ivette said she thought it was fun .

Apes excuses herself by going to be by herself with her pictures on the hammock for some alone time .

When Ape leaves Mags scolds Ivette for saying something in front of April that they said they were not going to discuss with her , apprantley Ivette put Maggie on the spot .

Now Ivette says shes pissed that April is getting money hungry after she's said that she didn't even try out for the show and was only here for Jenn .
Now Ivette is saying  that April & her hubby makes 150 a year and how little she has ( Ivette).

RFFWill Perkin: A change of tune??

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #228 on: September 05, 2005, 11:19:21 PM »
Will the NH be friends outside the house, hmmm? after they see the tapes who knows?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #229 on: September 05, 2005, 11:37:37 PM »
Will the NH be friends outside the house, hmmm? after they see the tapes who knows?
Most likely they will be embarassed to be associated with each other and would keep their distance.....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #230 on: September 05, 2005, 11:41:26 PM »
Apes was in the b/y briefly ..she came back to the HOH and said she was going to the d/r..to talk..bet shes in there crying her eyes out.

this is what im missed in the HOH that set April off

Ive,Magg,April  talking about how Jan and Howie blame certain people for their team being gone. Ive gets the blame for Kay, Mag gets the blame for Sarah. April wants to go tell them off but Ive says if she does she won't tell April anything else. April says she was just making a comment, and Ive brings up April talking about getting Ive out a few weeks ago. Now April is trying to clear herself.

A is telling them how Jan wanted her to put Howie up an Ive as a pawn, then take Howie off and put up James. She said Jan didn't feel comfortable with that and April said for her to just sit pretty and trust her. She is really stressing how Jan wanted Ive on the block not her and to get Howie off the block.

M: they aren't stupid, they just think we are stupid. If you would of done that then there would of been two votes for James to stay.
A: all it does when we sit and listen to them is get us worked up, that is all it does (although Mag and Ive seem pretty calm, April is the only worked up one)

--------------------
 April went outside to be alone

M: (to Ive) you put me in a bad position, you came out and told me something and asked me not to tell April and then you came up here and told her and told her you already told me. I was trying to keep my promise and still answer her.
I: sorry

I: well I just told her she didn't sign up for the money, I did
M: I didn't sign up for it either
M: it is okay, I just didn't see it that way.
I: I just think the closer we get to the end, the more she wants it. She makes in the high 80's, her husband makes in the 100's
M: wow that is more than I make as a nurse. How did you know that?
I: she told me, between the both of them they make over 150, I make 300 dollars a week. So for her to sit here and always make it about.... it just really upsets me. She told me and Beau that she has a company car and student loans to pay off, but don't compare the double income of you and your husband of 150 to my little 30 income. It is just funny to see people like that.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #231 on: September 05, 2005, 11:51:12 PM »
feeds 1&2 on the HOH Magg& Ivette
Feeds 2&3 on April talking to herself in the b/y
shes counting and going over the hg's names
BB: Janie please go to the d/r
feed switch to a empty living room

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #232 on: September 05, 2005, 11:54:55 PM »
Do I smell a rat here just now?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #233 on: September 05, 2005, 11:55:30 PM »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #234 on: September 05, 2005, 11:58:26 PM »
is eviette feeding scaggie false info about crypril or what?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #235 on: September 06, 2005, 12:01:46 AM »
i'm perkin' but need to clarify.....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #236 on: September 06, 2005, 12:04:17 AM »
Maggs joined Apes by the hotub
Janie went back to sleep

Ape: I knew you were lying earlier when i asked you about Ivette
Maggs:I just didn't tell you cause it didn't have anything to do with you....I haven't started saying anything back and forth to you guys what you say, but I told Ivette that I dont like it when she says things that I know that she told me not to say. I think it is disrespectful to say what was said.
Maggs: I dont know what is ok to say and what is not. The stuff she told me was 2 sentences and it was about Howie..She told me not to repeat it..I dont know who she was talking about not telling..you or them
Ape: I just wish I could confront them. We dont believe what you are saying and Ivette jumps on me..and yet, she blabbed everything to Howie that I asked her not to tell him, but it isn't ok for me to say if i want to say something?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #237 on: September 06, 2005, 12:13:00 AM »
Apesis recounting how James tipped them off that Ivette was suspicious of her and Jenn.
Apes was also recounting how much she hates Ivette shouting everything and says that her Dad shouted a lot and she doesn't like shouting to this day.

Ivette joins A/M at the hotub
Ivette asks her how she's doing?
April replies with  you know what Im sayin.. i never wanted to play the game ,you know what im sayin.. but you kinda have to play the game.
Ivette: remember when you always said...that i wasn't James target over and over ..well that is how Janie is to you
Ape: she hasnt told me that ever
Ive: she was selling you things yesterday though
APe: she did the same thing with you tonight though..you know what im sayin ?
Ive: i dont see how they assumed it would benefit me or my odds are better if i keep them
Ape: no it doesn't
MAgg: so go from being a threesome to...
IVe: a onesome
Maggs : that's a great idea

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #238 on: September 06, 2005, 12:19:42 AM »
oh goody I hope the alliance is falling apart among the nerd herd, I hope ivette get smart for a change......

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #239 on: September 06, 2005, 12:23:16 AM »
I'm actually liking Ivette tonight .I wish we could tell her the truth about Apes & Jenn trying to backdoor her  ;)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #240 on: September 06, 2005, 12:33:29 AM »
Puddin, we must pray hard to the BB gods that Ivette wise up and switch so that Howie stays in. If that happens, I won't call her Evilette anymore! Acutally I didn't hate her as much as I did to Maggie and April cuz  Ivette gave James the time of the day and was his friend in his final days and she does have a heart compare to the other two. I didn't want to say it before but I'm saying it now. Hate me all you want if you must!

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #241 on: September 06, 2005, 12:41:38 AM »
The other thread is getting unweildy for our dial up friends
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,6630.0.html

thx

Offline empnay

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #242 on: September 06, 2005, 07:39:59 AM »
Well I know all of you have been hard on Ivette, but look at yesterday, April and Jen never liked Iv, they hid behind the couch and wanted her out. SO did Maggie for that matter, If you all remember when Iv started to really get close to James, they were furious, but Iv never switched on the team even for James. I am not sure who should win, by so far Maggie is using her brain. So is Jan for that matter, but in a different way. Strategically Iv she can not let Howie stay the votes would be like this.

Apri/Jenn would not vote for her if she kicks April out this week.
Maggie/Beau would vote for her.
Rachel/James Rachel for Jedi, and James who could really be sure.

SO she has to vote off Howie to stand a chance.