Author Topic: 9/3 Show Summery  (Read 3281 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
9/3 Show Summery
« on: September 03, 2005, 10:41:37 PM »
Since tonite was a special show, here is a summery of what happened.

Beau was evicted from the Big Brother house 3-0

Holly was the special guest, and she was the host of the veto comp

Ivette won HoH, however, in the tie breaker between her and Maggie, Maggie threw the last question to let Ivette have an HoH

And that was your Show Summery, brought to you Tonight by RFF Reality TV Radio - http://rffradio.realityfanforum.com
Your only Reality TV Radio Show on the Internet, for you to download anytime!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 9/3 Show Summery
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 11:54:14 PM »
If you all get the chance you should download the the radio show , Trevor & Rob are awesome and have fun doing it for all of us to enjoy .
I highly recommend it  :t-up:
Rob might even put me on the hotseat one of these days to answer Q&A's by the viewers & members  **:)** .

Offline spalgutt

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 12:14:02 AM »
Sigh  :sad: Doesn't look good for Janelle/Howie. Gotta do a lot of  :prayer: . Who knows.... Things change in an instant  {l{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005, 03:25:09 AM »
Howie & Janie on the block..Feeds come back Janie won VETO !! :cartwheel:
The plan is to put April up as a pawn .
Janie & Howie want to make a deal with Ivette to backdoor April ( vote 1-1  Ivette as HOH chooses who goes ) to promise her the final 3 spot .

Offline point17

• RFF Full Member
  • GO Janey GO
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2005, 06:15:37 AM »
omg sooooo glad bo is out!!!! i hated him. yes.  :t-up:

so ivette getting HoH...bit of a wild card actually, cos we know she hates janey...just as well that janey got VETOD!!! However, howie HAS to stay this wk, hes the only 1 that has a chance of winning as janelle cant.

i like that janelle and howie have offered ivette the last spot in the 3, alothough april getting HoH may have been better to play that card. i hope april IS backdoored and ivette may want revenge against april for kicking out james.. but howie for bo, so who knows. wow this is all so exciting again.

sorry i really want to do this face cos i dnt know wat hes doing. i think brushing his teeth...?  ^/^

Offline empnay

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2005, 09:16:12 AM »
I notice some of you would love for Jan to win. She can not win at this point. I would of loved to see Howie win even though he was mean to April I really believe he was a good player. The crying is getting on my last nerves though Ivette get a back bone. Yes Maggie through HoH I am not sure why, but Ivette wants Jan to go think strategetically she can not win because the friends have all the votes, unless Maggie or April switch, but Jenn will tell April what to do.

Offline point17

• RFF Full Member
  • GO Janey GO
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2005, 11:11:40 AM »
OMG Ivette, STRATEGICALLY NEEDS to evict April this wk, as april is possibly the only one who can beat her in the end. even thoughi dnt like ivette, from her point of view, she needs to be clever and take out her competition. getting rid of howie this wk will just make janelle maggie and april all want her out next...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2005, 12:22:20 PM »
I changed my mind and now think that Janie can win if shes in the final 2 ! Shes playing one hell of a game , just as well as James was . She may " not" win sitting next to Ivette but can surely win sitting next to April , not sure about Maggie . Remember the Jury gets to watch the edited tapes  ;) .
I even think Janie could win over Howie ..Howies only game plan is to do whatever Janie tells him to do ..he is clueless and she has been advising him , but everyone loves him soo ?
And I maybe delusional but I'm hoping that America chooses the winner of BB6 , Janie or Howie would win by a landslide, either one would make BB6 complete and satifying for me  =]/