Author Topic: 8/31 Wendsday live feeds / updates cont..  (Read 28226 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
8/31 Wendsday live feeds / updates cont..
« on: August 31, 2005, 02:13:11 AM »
 (|

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 8/31 Wendsday live feeds / updates cont..
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 03:08:35 AM »
Cam scan then :nitenite:
Feed 1 Janelle in the bathroom polishing her nail ( i think ?)
Feed 2 Howie by hiself in the gym
Feeds 2 & 3 the Bo is fired up and having a pillow fight

Offline TNguy

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Keep Nak!!! Get rid of weepy Diane!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 07:30:21 AM »
I've been reading the posts for awhile and I just joined in the fun.  I have to say - you all have been doing an AWESOME job keeping us all updated.  I don't think I could have made it through the summer without all your hard work!!!  KUDOS to all of you!!!

{**}

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
  • Reality?...What's reality?
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 07:43:45 AM »
I know it's not the popular thought on this board, but I CAN"T STAND JANIE!!! I don't think she is the least bit lucky either. There is no way one person can be so lucky as to win all the major prizes in this season. I think BB is setting it up. Janie knew she was coming off the block so she just went for the silver veto. I just thought it odd that it was so easy for her to find the key for it so easily. Is it possible that BB is setting up some of these comps to improve ratings? Janie is also just as bad as the other girls in the house. She does/has made fun of them behind their backs. She would also yell out, "Here comes a nerd!". She has also called them bitches. No one in the house is completely innocent of doing those things. If you think so, you are just being biased based on your likes and dislikes of the hgs. :roll:

Offline rabidturnip

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Chicken George is my HERO!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 08:19:47 AM »
I know it's not the popular thought on this board, but I CAN"T STAND JANIE!!! I don't think she is the least bit lucky either. There is no way one person can be so lucky as to win all the major prizes in this season. I think BB is setting it up. Janie knew she was coming off the block so she just went for the silver veto. I just thought it odd that it was so easy for her to find the key for it so easily. Is it possible that BB is setting up some of these comps to improve ratings? Janie is also just as bad as the other girls in the house. She does/has made fun of them behind their backs. She would also yell out, "Here comes a nerd!". She has also called them bitches. No one in the house is completely innocent of doing those things. If you think so, you are just being biased based on your likes and dislikes of the hgs. :roll:

No-it's not popular not to worhship Janie.  But I'm right there with you in hating her.  She talks about the other hg just as much and just as nasty-but because the people posting like her, it's funny, not her being a bitch.  She's got fake boobs, just like April, but it's ok for her-April gets the name Busto and she's somehow gets riddiculed for implants-Saint Janie is just gorgeous.  Not a fair double standard, IMO.   

That being said, I've been reading here for quite sometime but I haven't posted much because most of my opnions go against the majority-but I wanted to give big KUDOS to the mods here-I've never see a forum that so lacks bickering between posters in my life.  You guys are so awesome keeping it focused on the house and not getting personal.  *bowing to the masters*

Offline empnay

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2005, 08:24:59 AM »
I mean the girl is shallow, and she is very immature. I know yall don't like the nerds but the **** with Michaeal last night was just plain wrong. Yes she has won alot of stuff, but she is not that innocent. Look at the tapes she has played James, Howie, and whoever thinks she is attractive, yes she is attractive and that is why I believe so many people like her. Blonde and blue eyes hello!!!!

Offline rabidturnip

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Chicken George is my HERO!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2005, 08:28:04 AM »
I mean the girl is shallow, and she is very immature. I know yall don't like the nerds but the **** with Michaeal last night was just plain wrong. Yes she has won alot of stuff, but she is not that innocent. Look at the tapes she has played James, Howie, and whoever thinks she is attractive, yes she is attractive and that is why I believe so many people like her. Blonde and blue eyes hello!!!!

Let's not forget the fact the she was on board with the "micheal is a molester/perv" in the beginning too.   
(ducking under the desk now)

Offline hateCrappyClowns

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2005, 08:56:41 AM »

Let's not forget the fact the she was on board with the "micheal is a molester/perv" in the beginning too.   

OK... I am confused now.  How come Janie became shallow?  I feel like you guys must be friends or family of nerd herd.  I have to say that the saying America voted for her to get this, then America is sh**. on national TV is not a slap to on a face then I don't know what it is.  And here you are empnay*d*, rabidturnip ranting about things that does not even make sense to me.  and you guys wonder why we hate NERD HATE    *(^

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2005, 09:02:51 AM »
 :<( :<( :<(
I dunno about Janie, I like her of course. I thought it was smart of her to go for the silver veto right off the bat. They were told that it was for the 2nd safe and for all they knew it could have been something to do with a veto or right to evict someone.

The NH were all about her being lucky but it wasn't luck. It was about analyzing the situation. She could have been thinking she was safe so go for it instead, but with the other bunch who could ever think that?

But that said.. hey, it is ok for you to have your opinions.  ]**] ]**] {| {| it makes life interesting.

BTW, I am sick over the devastion from the hurricanes, I'm in Texas and wondering if my hubby and I should volunteer to go help since they are moving people to Houston. If we do, I'll have to come back here to find out what happened.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2005, 09:09:14 AM »
I hope BB has a surprise for the HG's today. They need some excitement between now and the LIVE eviction ceremony and HOH competition.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2005, 09:14:46 AM »

OK... I am confused now.  How come Janie became shallow?  I feel like you guys must be friends or family of nerd herd.  I have to say that the saying America voted for her to get this, then America is sh**. on national TV is not a slap to on a face then I don't know what it is.  ...and you guys wonder why we hate NERD HATE [/b]   *(^

I was wondering about that myself. What was she supposed to do? Not answer the phone? It was set up so that no one knew in advance, no matter that all the rest were saying that they, of course!, would give their call to evilette. (No they wouldn't!)  )< )< ]*] _-^

Then they bashed her for what she said. I'm sure they were told that they couldn't discuss the game so idle chatter was all that was left. I think she and Michael really have a thing for each other and she was just happy. Not happy with trashing her behind her back, the proceeded to do it to her face when she went to the HOH room. I admire her immensely for not saying more than she does.
(Photo snagged from TVClubhouse)

Go Janie!  |*| |*| |*|

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2005, 09:15:24 AM »
We all know James will be doing his hardest to work on Ivette, Beau and Janelle during his remainder time in the house. He only has about 34 hours left.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2005, 09:16:47 AM »
Will, he is amazing, he has more lives than 10 cats. Can he pull it off  one more time?  (|

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2005, 09:20:51 AM »
As much as I would love to see him pull it off, it's not gonna happen.

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
  • Reality?...What's reality?
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2005, 09:31:59 AM »

OK... I am confused now.  How come Janie became shallow?  I feel like you guys must be friends or family of nerd herd.  I have to say that the saying America voted for her to get this, then America is sh**. on national TV is not a slap to on a face then I don't know what it is.  And here you are empnay*d*, rabidturnip ranting about things that does not even make sense to me.  and you guys wonder why we hate NERD HATE    *(^

:(*8 No, I'm not related to nor am I a friend of any of the hgs. I have never met any of those people in my life. Yes, I agree that what April said about America being sh*t was wrong and to some people, offensive. I can see her point though. She was going with the thought that it was all a setup by BB. I don't think she really meant that America is sh*t. She was trying to make a point about how ridiculous it all seems with Janie winning everything. As I said in my last post, I do believe it was a setup. I think BB has interfered/influenced this game in more ways than one to try to get ratings up. I know it doesn't make sense to you, but I'm not one to go with what everyone else thinks just for the sake of agreeing or being with the "in" crowd. I'm an adult and I form my own opinions based on what I see and read. Personally, I would like to see anyone other than Howie, Janie, or Ivette win this game. The only person that was in the house that acted with a little bit of dignity was Rachel and she is gone now.

Offline TNguy

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2005, 09:36:17 AM »
I don't think James will pull it off again... and I'm sooooooooo ready for him to go... just imagine the sequester house with Jennifer, Rachel & James.

I thought it was sorta funny that Jannelle received the phone call and then everyone basically blamed her for it and questioned America for their choice.  I didn't vote in the America's choice, but if I had - it would have been for Janelle just to irritate the Friendship alliance.  I find Ivette irritating... and I can't believe that Beau doesn't think that they are a target - evidently he's missed the way that Maggie has been looking at them... CLUELESS!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2005, 09:37:32 AM »
I wonder if there will be a wake up call from BB today. They didn't have one yesterday and almost everyone slept in past noon. 

Offline TNguy

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2005, 09:39:09 AM »
They need to give them something else to do.  What's with no food competitions lately?  I think they're getting bored, but do you think CBS is trying to give them so much "down time" that they'll start to get on each other's nerves even more?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2005, 09:42:50 AM »
there's still one safe left to be opened and wonder when that will be. and what's in it, i wonder

Offline TNguy

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2005, 09:43:56 AM »
Since we only have a few weeks left - it will have to be soon.  I think they'll hold out until the final 4 before they do the 3rd safe.

Offline empnay

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2005, 09:46:08 AM »

Okay I won't get personal because that is one thing I really admire about this forum, so I will say the reason I said she is shallow was the way she responded to people that miss their FAMILY AND FRIENDS, she only knew Michael for two weeks and she tried to compare that to someone's family, I would say that is pretty shallow. I have nothing against anyone, the show seems to be fixed this season. The reason everyone is mad is because they got out-played I have watched Big Brother from the beginning or close to it. And this season is very dry, remember June, and Allison now that was manipulation, the nerd herd has nothing on any of them from previous seasons. Why is everyone against the nerds I am not sure why, Howie has never won anything, and yet he is still there, could it be because he is popular? This season reminds me of high school, you have the beauty, the jock, and the nerds, and people always want to be popular. 

Offline TNguy

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2005, 09:49:11 AM »
I do wonder why she received a call from Michael.  She said she would like to hear from her Mom, (someone else I can't remember) and Michael.  Didn't her Mom want to talk to her?  It's probably that since she was the choice, BB decided to "stir things up" by having Michael call.  If I were her Mom - I would be "ticked".  At least they're all shallow in their own way - some more than others, but all shallow.

Offline kittycat

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love me!!!!
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2005, 10:06:07 AM »
when BB asked her who who would like to hear from she first said Micheal and then her mom or sister.....the U.S and Canada(cause I'm Canadian)Wanted her to talk to Micheal.....

I like Jenelle and Howie....

And yes i do believe that BB has manipulated this game to go a certain way but guess what it's their show and they can do whatever they want to when they want wether we want them to or not....

on that note imagine in the last safe is an automatic eviction for whoever gets it.....i wish...that would be wild :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :]
Life is short play hard!!!!!!!

Offline TNguy

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2005, 10:16:17 AM »
last safe = automatic eviction... I LOVE IT!!!    (|

If you have more ideas like that up your sleeve - they should put you in charge!   :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Offline SouthernGirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2005, 10:16:31 AM »
Psst Pudding it's Wednesday hon.

I just think there is no way that BB would setup anyone in this game. Maybe I'm naive but that would certainly be unethical and would put a bad light on CBS and any of their reality programs to come. I just don't think they would do it and anyone that thinks they have, I believe is just plain jealous because Janie has won so much. Hey more power to her. If it had been Maggie, April or Ivette doing all this winning, would there still be the same bitching about one person winning it all. Of course there would be. Janie has been lucky, but she has been smart too. If she went for the silver key right off, then that was using her brain.

It still galls me to hear Ivette and the Nerd Heard saying that the other group are all evil. Why? Because they want to win the game too? Does that make you evil? Maggie, April, Bo and Ivette have just as much evil in them if there is evil in anyone. James has been playing evil since the beginning too, playing both sides or whatever is to his advantage. He is just trying to win too. Personally I don't think anyone is evil. Everyone, no matter what they say is just playing the game to win. Why else would they be there. Granted I don't like all the name calling and slurs, but who more than anyone has called Janie terrible names, and even Rachel. Horseface is certainly not very complimentary to Rachel. April, Ivette, Jen and I'm sure some of the others have been calling Janie bitch since day one I think. On both sides there has been much name calling.

I think the surprise in the last safe will be a day or night out for one or two of the guests. Probably will fly them off somewhere. That will come closer to the end though. Just my humble opinions here.