Author Topic: Big Brother Horse Breeder Is Thrown  (Read 2587 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Big Brother Horse Breeder Is Thrown
« on: August 30, 2005, 12:28:19 AM »
Big Brother Horse Breeder Is Thrown
by Angel Cohn

The dream of winning a million bucks instead of "only" half that amount was crushed for another Big Brother pair when Rachel Plecner was eliminated last Thursday, dashing her and her partner Howie's hopes. TVGuide.com got a chance to talk to the 33-year-old horse breeder before she was shipped off to the sequester house, and to ask her what she thought of this wild ride.

TVGuide.com: For a while there we thought you and Howie might make it to the end.
Rachel Plecner: I was hoping, too. But we made some big mistakes, and I paid the price for it.

TVGuide.com: Do you think the biggest mistake was voting out Sarah?
Rachel: Yeah. I left Howie alone, and he made some deals that he shouldn't have and put up James and Sarah. That was the biggest mistake we could have made.

TVGuide.com: I was very confused by Ivette's basic "good riddance" parting comments to you. Can you explain them to me?
Rachel: I cannot; I was as confused as you were. Although I will say that she has been a little bit angry this past week in the house. We've never had a conflict, ever. I don't know if it is a jealousy issue and she's just unhappy [or] maybe she's just angry. I don't know, but if she's got personal issues, she's going to have to deal with them.

TVGuide.com: I was also baffled by Beau's shady "black and white" speech during the nomination ceremony. Where did that come from?
Rachel: Was he talking to just me? The whole house was gray in the beginning. It was silly. I think it was all scripted for television. He just wanted to be creative.

TVGuide.com: How do you think Howie will do without you?
Rachel: I'm a little worried, but he's a big boy and hopefully he'll learn to take care of himself. He's got a lot of work ahead of him.

TVGuide.com: You seem so quiet, and Howie just says anything that pops into his head. How did you two ever become friends?
Rachel: Karma — it was just destined to happen. I was working in the right restaurant at the right time and his friend happened to find me. Strange.

TVGuide.com: He is very funny.
Rachel: Howie is hilarious. We are opposites, but we have a lot of fun together. You never know what could happen.

TVGuide.com: How did he convince you to go on Big Brother?
Rachel: The timing was perfect; it came at a down time in my life. He said, "You should do it and have fun and do something crazy that you've never done before." And it was crazy, fun, awesome and challenging, a real blast. I will never forget it, and I will always be glad I did it.

TVGuide.com: On the live feeds we saw that you were the one who took care of the fish in the house. Who's going to do that now?
Rachel: I fed the fish every morning as part of my routine. I'm certain that houseguests are going to be woken up to feed the fish, because not everybody likes to get up early in the morning. April loves the fish and talks to them every day; I'm sure she won't neglect them.

TVGuide.com: The house was so divided. Was there ever time to just relax and have fun?
Rachel: Every once in a while, but we were all very black-and-white after that division happened.

TVGuide.com: Do you think you made friends?
Rachel: I hope so. I love Kaysar, and I know I'll keep in touch with him for sure. Maybe a couple other people; we'll have to see after it is all over.

TVGuide.com: Who do you least want to see win?
Rachel: At this point, Ivette. After those comments, I think she showed her true colors and I would never vote for her after that.

http://tvguide.com/News/Insider/

Offline point17

• RFF Full Member
  • GO Janey GO
Re: Big Brother Horse Breeder Is Thrown
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 11:27:17 AM »
she was okay u know..