Author Topic: Kaysar's considering an offer to do a guest appearance on a daytime soap  (Read 3247 times)

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Originally posted by Kaysar
Hey everyone!

Well, as many of you may have already guessed... it has been a very busy week for me! I am trying my best to read all the questions and comments posted on all the various forums and I wish I could personally thank each and everyone of you. I can't even begin to describe how heartfelt this experience has truely been. The tremendous outpour brought about by Americans and Canadians alike speaks volumes. Together, we have sent a message full of love and compassion to all, thus bringing honor and integrity to society at large. For that, allow me to thank you once again. I hope, in partership with all of you, to continue to make a difference in this world.

Because all of you mean so much to me... allow me to ask you all a question.

I have been asked to appear as a guest on a day time soap, should I take the offer?

P.S.- VOTE FOR JANELLE!!!!! >*&

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
I hope its Passions or Days of Our Lives  |#' ..no matter take the offer Kaysar.. we want to see your sexy face and body  {**} ...I have to get over to that site !!

Nuala

Hey PUddin I watch the same soaps.  That would be too cool if Kaysar showed up on one of them.

Offline ddrettop

• RFF Full Member
  • Dual Personality
 i love days of our lives |#' to the point of going to the spoilers page
Am I me or am I She??

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
If you guys want to talk about Days I could start a topic in anything everything  {| , been watching it since i was 12 and Passsions from the get go  :]

Offline ddrettop

• RFF Full Member
  • Dual Personality
i would but i got like 4 hours sleep last nite because of my leg(ive been watching at least that long i use to watch it with my gradmother
great grandmother and my mother talk to ya tomorrow =]/
Am I me or am I She??

Nuala

If you guys want to talk about Days I could start a topic in anything everything  {| , been watching it since i was 12 and Passsions from the get go  :]
That would be cool.  Great idea. (|

Offline h

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
I hope its Passions or Days of Our Lives  |#' ..no matter take the offer Kaysar.. we want to see your sexy face and body  {**} ...I have to get over to that site !!
it will probably not be passions or days of our lives since theyr on NBC, it's probabli a CBS soap like bold and the beautiful or young and the restless