Author Topic: 8/26 Friday ( no food comp?) live feeds cont..  (Read 40577 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: 8/26 Friday ( no food comp?) live feeds cont..
« Reply #225 on: August 27, 2005, 01:09:29 AM »
I work night shift and get off at 1am EST and just finished reading all the posts that was posted while I was at work. No surprise that Howie and Janelle are on the block. Now I'm really curious if James is gonna get to play the veto competition. I am really hoping either Howie and Janelle picks him to play. Too  many lies are going on among the HG's. What do you all think will happen with the veto competition? I can see we all already know April is gonna pick Maggie. The burning question is who will Howie and Janelle pick? James is not a dumb **** and knows he's being backdoored and is desperate to play. Opinions, anyone?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #226 on: August 27, 2005, 01:09:53 AM »
cont....
Ive : that they were gonna use you and me ( to Bo )
Ape : which is fine
Ive : you and me because they have a better chance of beating us and they said that if they cant beat you ( april) Maggie me and Bo then  its time to go home
Ape: perfect
Magg : sure . lol

Apes spots James in the spycam and prays that hes not on his way up
Ape..oh hes going to talk to them ( Dam)
Ape: so what did he say at the end?
Ive: nothing
Ape: he said **** im being backdoored arent i , is that what he said?..your smiling tell us
Ive: he didnt say hes being backdoored , he didnt say that ..I think they are all sick . I'm going to win Veto ,Im going to takes Janelles ass off , Janelles going to go up as HOH next week and they can take my happy ass off
Ape: part of the game .., we dont know that but its part of the game

( im going to try to catch James..switching cams  )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #227 on: August 27, 2005, 01:14:57 AM »
Janie in the shower Howie near by . I cant find James..maybe d/r ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #228 on: August 27, 2005, 01:17:45 AM »
hey im not the perv ..its the camman

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #229 on: August 27, 2005, 01:41:58 AM »
James & Janelle playing chess in the gold room , small conversation about the POV comp tomorrow , this I didn't realize , they have been under lockdown because BB is already setting up the POV comp !! It must be BIG !!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #230 on: August 27, 2005, 01:45:33 AM »
think janelle will pick james?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #231 on: August 27, 2005, 02:00:58 AM »
The Nerd still in a dark HoH,  going to sleep but talking up a storm. They are complaining that previous seasons have had more luxury competitions than this one. April is figuring out what day it is  and when the show ends and concludes a double eviction is coming up. She and Ivette are saying we have “two weeks to get rid of three people.” A collective sigh arises. “I want to go home,” cries April.
April asks Ivette whether she is offended that April put Ivette’s key second in the nomination box. April put Maggie’s key in first. “No,” says Ivette. “Thanks for putting our keys in there,” says Maggie.
Ivette says she deserves America’s choice phone call more than any of the other minions.
April says, “if they gave the phone call to me and I could give it away I would give it to you, Ivette.”
“How sweet,” says Maggie.
Ivette saying she can’t wait to see her g/f and have her way with her. Now Ivette says, did you realize how Janelle’s knows everyone’s speech and their favorite sayings. She knows dont piss in my ear and tell me its raining’ was Erics expression.
“She’s dumb,” says April, “but she’s smart.”
Ivette saying Janelle is really lucky. The rest of the minions agree. The agree they should take her to Las Vegas as a good luck charm.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #232 on: August 27, 2005, 02:20:13 AM »
I work night shift and get off at 1am EST and just finished reading all the posts that was posted while I was at work. No surprise that Howie and Janelle are on the block. Now I'm really curious if James is gonna get to play the veto competition. I am really hoping either Howie and Janelle picks him to play. Too many lies are going on among the HG's. What do you all think will happen with the veto competition? I can see we all already know April is gonna pick Maggie. The burning question is who will Howie and Janelle pick? James is not a dumb f**k and knows he's being backdoored and is desperate to play. Opinions, anyone?
RealityFreakWill  :<(
looks like Janie will pick Ivette
Howie will pick Bo
April picks Maggs
this is what im listening for to see if Janie screws Howie on not  *(^

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #233 on: August 27, 2005, 02:25:30 AM »
I hope you are wrong, Puddin! I will die if James leaves this week. LOL

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #234 on: August 27, 2005, 02:29:46 AM »
Up to Saturday's postings yet?