Archive > The Amazing Race

TAR8 Location /Speculation

<< < (24/24)

supsandalee:

--- Quote from: Pedaler on November 28, 2005, 09:46:31 PM ---All:  I had some free time this long holiday weekend and rewatched some episodes.  I noticed that only the middle Bransen sister and Michelle G. wore black shorts with a white stripe down the side. The youngest Bransen sister at times wore long black pants with white stripes.  It appears that the woman in Stassi's picture is wearing black pants with a white stripe down the side.  My initial impression was that the woman was a Godlewski.  I now think it's a Bransen (middle sister).  What do you think?

--- End quote ---

Sorry to contradict but here are some pics. All the Bransen girls have black shorts with white stripe as well as all the Godlewskis (except Chris). Now onto the pink shirt. Both Lauren and Lindsey Bransen have a short sleeve medium pink shirt. Sharon, Chris and Tricia have one as well.

The short/shirt combination leaves us 2 Bransens and 2 Godlewskis. 50/50 odds!! Not too good. I wonder if anyone can figure the height of girl?

The only thing that might lead to a better chance of it being a Godlewski is that the teams know they are heading to the final pitstop and change back into their matching (signature color) clothes that they started the race with????

Pedaler:
Thanks, Sups.

--- Quote --- I wonder if anyone can figure the height of girl?
--- End quote ---

:)* :)*  :)*   Over at Sucks, Chateau used water bottles to estimate the height of the girl (Carissa).   :)* :)* :)*

My gut says it's a Godlewski.  My head says it's the middle Bransen girl.

Off topic.  Over at TarFlies, the Guidos posted some photos of them with the Paolos.  Mama Paolo lost a little weight and is looking pretty good.

Chateau d If:
Since we already know
* who comes in 1st
* who comes in 2nd
* who comes in 3rd
* who comes in 4th
This is all we have left to speculate about:   Who is the girl in Stassi's Picture?

I still say Carissa.

supsandalee:
I thought the importance of finding this out is that the girl in Stassi's picture would be one of the final three teams. She is wearing her race clothes. At all other finales the eliminated teams don't usually show up in their race clothes.

FWIW and after close examination, I say it is Tricia Godlewski. She is the only one who's shorts have a thin white stripe running down.

never0102:
I'd put money its Sharon Godlewski.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version