Author Topic: 8/25 Thursday( LiveShow) live feed updates cont...  (Read 34517 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
8/25 Thursday( LiveShow) live feed updates cont...
« on: August 25, 2005, 12:46:57 AM »
 :<( upped for Thursday

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: 8/25 Thursday( LiveShow) live feed updates cont...
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 12:58:53 AM »
I'm excited to see what happens on tomorrow's show, the eviction, new HOH and the America's Choice vote, whatever that is. Sad that it won't be on Saturday!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 01:00:39 AM »
sick twisted camara man  ]][

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2005, 01:04:32 AM »
I'm excited to see what happens on tomorrow's show, the eviction, new HOH and the America's Choice vote, whatever that is. Sad that it won't be on Saturday!
I can barely stand either RealityFreakWill  |#' , hopefully by the time we wake up there will be a press realease !!
Dont worry about the show not be televised Saturday ..that would have been taped and the feeds are live  =]/

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2005, 01:08:44 AM »
I guess whoever wins HOH tomorrow will have to nominate two for eviction right away!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2005, 01:14:23 AM »
bizzaro camara man on duty

Howie working out

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2005, 01:16:37 AM »
I guess whoever wins HOH tomorrow will have to nominate two for eviction right away!
Thats already been done but I could be wrong ..the Americas Choice could be that we get to pick HOH but probalby more like who gets a phone call from home  :ZZ:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2005, 01:55:34 AM »
some stuff

James asks Rachel if shes sure she wants them to vote her out. She says she thought the decision was made.
Later, James was saying that he wants Rachel to stay because shes smarter, more strategic than Howie. And strong in physical competitions. Rachel says that they listen to him. He says he knows they do, and that hes been working on them. James definitely wants Rachel. She says though that it doesn't matter because they have the votes and ultimately they'll make the decision.
Janie was saying they must win HOH tomorrow and James said he really didn't want to.  James doesn't want to show his hand yet, because Ivette still thinks he will help them take out Janie and Howie.
James whispers to Janie who do you think would be better for us to keep?.. He sounds like he favors Rachel .
( would be interesting to see if James campaigns Ivette to change her vote or perhaps April who likes Rachel and is still sore about the names Howie called her pepperoni , or maybe the whole sheep herd ?? Howies getting on my nerves too ..I wouldn't mind Rachel staying ..she is the smart one and has a better chance at winning challenges than Howie  :hapy:  )
scenario
James=Howie
Janie=Howie
Maggie=Howie
April = swing vote?l
Ivette=swing vote ?

current James & Janie in the g/r making origamies
Howie in the living room rubbing Rachels back
I think the Nerds are sleeping

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2005, 02:18:34 AM »
think howie will get evicted?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2005, 02:23:41 AM »
janie/howie/james in the g/r talking about april
James: should we call her Forest ( as in Gump) or Cowboy
Janie : Forest becaue she talks in circles and doesnt make sense
James: you saw season 5 right? ( To Howie , now according to James previously hes never watched BB )James makes a cowboy face see below
Howie says he watched some of it
Howie in his best April/Cowboy/Forest Gump voice " Ja ' nellee ,I like you Ja'nelle" lol

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2005, 02:27:28 AM »
think howie will get evicted?
We will have to listen closely tomorrow RealityFreakWil ..James has ways of getting people to do what he wants . IMO: he has an even better chance of winning if he takes Rachel & Janie to the end then Howie . The votes are live on TV so they have plenty of time tomorrow to stratagize .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2005, 02:56:53 AM »
ok me bored ..I leave you with this :nitenite:

Howie on Blind Date it plays in Windows Media and is SOO Howie  {l{

Nuala

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2005, 08:06:43 AM »
The hgs are sleeping like angels...lol.. Bo Bo is not sleeping well.  He is thrashing in the bed.

I am off to the shower and then dr.  I will be back on around 11 my time 8 BB time.  Rachel should be up and about by then.

TA Ta for now,

Nuala

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2005, 08:40:18 AM »
really what is ivette's problem?last night she was ranting to janie about how bad michael would be for her (she knew him for how long). she warned janie that micahel will be agressive because he has the same characteristics as her brother who was violent with his girlfriend. she also says that michael will be controlling and only wants a pure conservative girl so he will tell janie what to wear. that he won't like janie's green dress and her sexy wear. she then ripped into janie for the way she dresses and her desire for rich guys. then the nitpicking really began. ivette complains that michael has licking, farting and burping problems (???). she again reasserts that mike has anger problems. janie jumps in and says i thought is was eric that had an anger problem, isn't he the one that threw the chair (hee hee).

what is ivette's deal???? do you think she has a crush on janie or something? this is insane.

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2005, 09:52:57 AM »
I think she is jealous of janie
I think ivette will do ANYTHING to mess up janie's happiness
that's just the kind of girl she is presenting herself to be......

Offline *D*

• RFF Full Member
  • Reality?...What's reality?
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2005, 10:01:07 AM »
Maybe it's a little bit of both. She likes Janie, but is also very insecure and is trying to make herself feel better. On another note, I just watched that clip of Howie on Blind Date. Man, I was trying to think that maybe he was just acting like an ass to try to mess with the other hg's and break them down to win the game. But, alas, I see that it's just his personality. He seriously has some issues and needs serious help! ]:,

Offline ChickLIT

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Cuz I'm a Chick and I'm always LIT!
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2005, 10:01:44 AM »
I agree with you both Kerri and Danna about Ivette.  She really needs to watch the tapes so she can see for herself what a pathetic person she is.  She also needs to be slapped...... )< )< )< )< )< )< )< )<

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2005, 10:04:54 AM »
currently,,,,
they all sleep....
I'm not sure what that is in camera 2 (upper left)
nightlight??

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline rabidturnip

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Chicken George is my HERO!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2005, 10:25:34 AM »
8am and they're all still sleeping!! Can I be on big brother, not for the money (so they all claim).  But seriously, I just want to sleep past 7am!! The idea of going to bed when I want to and not getting up until after 9am....and I can nap everyday if I wanted..oh my word!!!!  What would it be like to sleep for 9 or 10 uninterrupted hours???  One can dream..... :sleep:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2005, 10:39:38 AM »
I agree with you both Kerri and Danna about Ivette. She really needs to watch the tapes so she can see for herself what a pathetic person she is. She also needs to be slapped...... )< )< )< )< )< )< )< )<
She should be embaressed that the whole world sees what a  jealous and insecure person she is ,we could read her like a book . Maybe shes bi-polar ? I now wish that I had paid more attention to her and James bonding in the first few weeks because I don't get why she feels so attached to him  (%# and why she can't see that her " friendship" team is telling her the truth about how James is using her to keep hiself in the game ,she totally blows them off by changing the subject ? At least they can say " I told you so" because I really think shes in for a big let down .She is Janie & Howies target should they win HOH no matter what they tell James . Lets just hope Ivette doesnt win HOH tonight ..shes got to go .The Maggies plan should they win HOH ( her or April ) is to put up one from each side then tell either Howie or Janie that the plan is to backdoor James ..I hope ithe plan bites Maggie in the ass as Howie & Janie have no plans to let James go I really think they can pull April to there side.

current Rachel just woke up

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2005, 10:42:30 AM »
BB should give them awake up call in the next hour so that they can clean and stuff .

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2005, 10:50:52 AM »
I wonder if Rachel was thinking in her mind when she got up that it could very well be her last day there!

Offline MOE

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2005, 10:58:50 AM »
I feel bad for Rachel.  She seems like she really likes playing the game.  Ape just complains about how she doesn't want to be there and here in Rachel who would love to stay for another week.  Not only for the money, but for the experience

Offline Pepperoni On Rye

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Crapvette Your DISSPICKABLE !
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2005, 11:00:15 AM »
Good Morning from East Florida. I just keep shakeing my head every time I read what Ivette says. I KNOW she's crazy, but it's still head-shakeing inducement for me. I'm just positive that Ivettes "violent/abusive" brother is loving her comments on world wide television and Internet! Maybe he and the abused girlfriend will give her a comeing home party? Can you imagine her household growing up?? Jeeze!!! Machismo brother and possibly Dad, and little Vetty under her covers examing her barbi dolls...up close... {|

I know the Nerds want to kick Rachael out, but James seems to be supporting her and to kick out Tropical Depression Howie, (trust me, he aint no Hurricane). Does crapvette hate Janie or love her? I agree, she's bi-polar for sure. Maggie needs to go a.s.a.p. Vettes annoying, but not as dangerous as Maggot. April ...bless her heart...lol...She's just a poor soul.

Should be a good show tonight.
 }}

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2005, 11:08:34 AM »
Should be a great show tonite  =]/
I hope all of you updaters will keep me posted..... we have a hurricane warning here in S.Florida so all the channels have switched to non-stop news
The show wont be shown here tonite.... i am so bummed  :':')