Author Topic: My Thoughts on BB6  (Read 2528 times)

Offline itsjustagame

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
My Thoughts on BB6
« on: August 24, 2005, 10:25:38 AM »
James will never win HOH! He is a spy or a mole!jmo *(^ 
I don't think this BB is as good as the X factor or the project DNA one!
I hate that the houseguests were divided right down the middle! Its kinda BORING! Also I dont care who WINS as long as it isn't JANIE I cant stand that arrogant bitch!

Offline PunkinHead

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: My Thoughts on BB6
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 12:50:43 PM »
Honestly, beside the whole Kaysar fiasco, I think you are right. For a "Summer of Secrets", they best start pumping some out! None except "America's Choice" was that great and I would hope that maybe there is a bit more to it than just a few twists. Last year, it was 5 weeks before they let out that the twins were in the house. The major twist so far this year was known within days. I really do hope there are some good secrets coming up instead of just watching the constant feuding between the groups!

I WANT SOME DRAMA BACK DAMMIT!!!!! :violin:

Offline point17

• RFF Full Member
  • GO Janey GO
Re: My Thoughts on BB6
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 02:09:59 PM »
the fighting between the groups was fun. also when they evicted eric that was great. wen janelle won HoH was good and when the Sovereign 6 was created was also good. can't wait to see whos out next.

the bad thing about this house is too many weak and boring characters - beau, april, sarah, jen, ashlea, maggie, rachel  - all of whom we know nothing about nor do we really care...