Author Topic: 8/24 Wends live feeds /updates cont...  (Read 30033 times)

Offline my3qtpies

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: 8/24 Wends live feeds /updates cont...
« Reply #175 on: August 24, 2005, 10:46:49 PM »
So, I can't tell who's side James is playing? 8-)'  I think he is just playing James' side~ /{}
Lost my mind.....went to find it!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #176 on: August 24, 2005, 10:50:19 PM »
 {l{
I really feel hes playing the Jedis side  :hapy: , it makes so much sense ,they really do need each other and Howie has no secret of it that he wants James to win .

Offline my3qtpies

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #177 on: August 24, 2005, 10:52:46 PM »
{l{
I really feel hes playing the Jedis side  :hapy: , it makes so much sense ,they really do need each other and Howie has no secret of it that he wants James to win .
I really really hope he is with the Jedis  :prayer:
Lost my mind.....went to find it!!

Offline MOE

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #178 on: August 24, 2005, 10:55:55 PM »
I think after this hoh james will have to really start revealing whos side he is on....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #179 on: August 24, 2005, 11:40:20 PM »

Ivette/James/Janie~

Ivette: Micheal is a controlling, abusive, angry, violent man. He will try to control what you wear, what you eat etc etc. He will not be good for you. He will control every moment of your life. He reminds me of my brother who has the same characteristics. Micheal has a violent problem...remember the fight with Cappy? He was totally trying to intimidate him and he was so angry..

Janie and James try to say that it was Eric who was angry and threw a chair. Ivette defends her Crappy  because Micheal was staring at them all day long.

Ivette tells Janelle that Micheal told her  that she (ivette) was so beautiful and too bad she liked girls. She tells Janeie that Micheal said that his future wife will be pure and much younger than him. The mother of his kids will not be out there, but nice and pure . She tells Janie that Micheal is not the man for her.

James pipes up and says, you are making assumptions about a guy who was playing a GAME..who you knew for two weeks, I wouldn't be trying to asses his character based on that, you don't know him at all.

Ivette:but oh I do..he is just like my controlling brother who is very aggressive with his girlfriend

Janie asks Ivette what she thinks about her. She told Janie that she thinks she is smarter than she reveals. She tells her that she is sneaky and crafty. But then covers it up with saying I mean you are so street smart.You are great at competitions and strong at athletics. But I think you need to work on your people skills..you come across harsh to people " do ya know wha im sayin ?

Then Ivette says Micheal is too polished for Janie and that Janie's too good for him. She said he was weird because he hid his penis when he went to the bathroom.
James is trying to be the good guy and defend everyone. James told Janie to go for Kaysar. Ivette says Kaysar is perfect, the perfect man for Janie....but he needs to buy better pants. {l{
Ivette says Kaysar is clean and he has great style. He is very understanding and very calm and very nice. He treats women well  .She says that his religion would get in the way but that could be worked on. James says that he really respects Kaysar as a person.
Ivette says that Micheal is probably not the best artist. She said he can probably draw and sculpt but he is not the best. She said if he made all that money and he said he was here to be on vacation. James said Crappy said the same thing...Ivette again defends Crappy saying Yeah but he wanted to play the game, Mike just wanted to get away from his work. He was just weird and had issues.

Ivette finally leaves

Offline MOE

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #180 on: August 24, 2005, 11:45:52 PM »
Ivette is one strange bird.  She is so opinionated and just talks so much garbage.  I think she wants to start a cult and Crappy is her idol... poor miss guided girl |(

Offline MOE

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #181 on: August 25, 2005, 12:41:43 AM »
what are the hg doing? 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #182 on: August 25, 2005, 12:45:30 AM »
sorry just falling asleep here ..recap
James to Rachel: Tomorrow you need to say, before people go up to vote that you have some important questions you need answered: Maggie, whats really shoved up your ass? April, how old are you really?
Janelle on Maggie: She was like "Mmm-hmm" I was like, you're annoying the **** out of me bitch.

James: Thats all they talk about, completely. Everytime I'm with Ivette, all she talks about is strategy.
Janelle seems surprised.
James talks about how awful its going to be for Rachel with Jenn in sequester and then Maggie when him and Janelle send her packing.

James asks Rachel if shes sure she wants them to vote her out. She says she thought the decision was made.

Later, James was saying that he wants Rachel to stay because shes smarter, more strategic than Howie. And strong in physical competitions. Rachel says that they listen to him. He says he knows they do, and that hes been working on them. James definitely wants Rachel. She says though that it doesn't matter because they have the votes and ultimately they'll make the decision.