Author Topic: Breaking down the Elite Eight on Big Brother  (Read 3362 times)

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
Breaking down the Elite Eight on Big Brother
« on: August 21, 2005, 10:03:07 AM »
I have come with my Elite Eight breakdown.  Enjoy! 

http://www.realityfanforum.com/content/view/40/2/
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Breaking down the Elite Eight on Big Brother
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 10:18:59 AM »
Trevor !!!  |#' Go Janie !! Great Article , thank you !!
I was thinking Beau /Ivette & Janie may have a secret alliance and now I'm seeing signs . They see her as the weakest link in the Jedi group and I can't figure out why ..unless they have figured out that she would be perfect for the final 3  :?? If you read the message boards members thought for sure Beau would have put Janie up due to their cat fight ..maybe it was staged, maybe its all an act ? Could it be a twist ? Beau /Ivette/Janie knew each other before they came into the house ? Also Beau knows Janies boss and there are pictures floating around of Beau at the place where Janie works  *%# .

Trevor have a Bloody Mary  ;), hope you feel better

Mike-e

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 10:53:32 AM »
Brilliant as always...

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2005, 02:08:40 PM »
I've wondered if Beau/Ivette/Janelle have a secret alliance.  If they do, they have done a brilliant job of keeping it covered up. 

I've been drinking Gatorade all day long.  I'm not sure if even a Bloody Mary could have helped.  Thankfully today is Sunday and I have absolutely nothing to do.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2005, 03:12:20 PM »
Oh this would be so great if they are aligned and Janie makes it to the finals...our ROB will **** his pants ..
Take a few Aleves Trevor ..and as you know munching alot helps  :nods:

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2005, 07:05:15 PM »
It could be true.  Last week's nomination of Ivette  by Janelle would have been a great deceptive ploy if this turns out to be the case.  While we all knew Jennifer would be going home, agreeing to be nominated is still gutsy.  Rob would definitely **** his pants if there is a Janelle/Beau/Ivette alliance.  That will be a must-listen episode of RFF Radio if it turns out to be true. :(*8