Author Topic: Kaysar and Janelle's speeches prior to eviction  (Read 2555 times)

Offline first time watcher

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Kaysar and Janelle's speeches prior to eviction
« on: August 19, 2005, 03:19:54 PM »
Anyone got a transcript or a link to their speeches from last night.  Kaysar started speaking and the show went to commercial.  When it came back on they announced Kaysar as being evicted.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Kaysar and Janelle's speeches prior to eviction
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 03:34:58 PM »
Anyone got a transcript or a link to Kaysar and Janelle's speeches prior to eviction from last night.

Kaysar
"I'd like to begin by thanking America, for so graciously voting me back into this house. And on that same note, I would like to apologies to them for what has transpired this week. It's been a rough week for all of us, but I handed over the HOH, and in turn, now I'm being voted out potentially and for that, I'm truly sorry."

Janelle
"I would just like to say thank you to my friends and family for watching the show. And to the houseguests I'd like to say that haven't lied or deceived in this game, and look where it's gotten me once again. However, if I leave this house tonight, I leave with a clear conscience, and to me that's worth way more $500,000."