Author Topic: Could Alision be pregnant?  (Read 3970 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Could Alision be pregnant?
« on: August 24, 2003, 07:30:41 PM »

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Re:Could Alision be pregnant?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2003, 10:41:48 PM »
This may not mean anything, of course, but I read this over at TVRules in the Live Feed Area.  And I quote-

"Alison says she is yet to have her period in the house. Robert says ever? Jun says she went off the pill before she went in there. Robert asks if Jun is on the pill? Jun says yeah, she's been on it for nine years. Alison says she's been on it for ten (hmm, that made her 13) Jun says a lot of peolple go on it to make them regular"

While reading the Live Feed Posts I also noticed that Alison does take alot of naps.  While both of these things can point to pregnancy I'm sure it could point to several other things as well.  I don't think the producers of the show would want to risk a lawsuit and that's only if they know she is pregnant.  If she is pregnant and they know than how could they let her survive on a pb&j diet?  She needs milk and prenatal vitamins at least.  I'm sure it's just the stress of the show but I don't understand why she would want to go off the birth control pills right before she went into the house.   I guess we will just have to wait and see.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2003, 10:45:37 PM by Mamaschatzi »
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2003, 04:53:38 PM »
Well when i was sick with DD I ate peanut butter sandwhiches alot.  Only thing I coudl keep down.

If the show knows then yes they woudl be liable.  but I agree why would you go on a show and stop takign the pill...survivor I can see as you are not allowed to take anythign with you.

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2003, 11:26:42 PM »
I believe this was proven wrong this week with the arrival of her "monthly curse"...   I'll find a link to the post I read it on if you'd like.

editing in:

http://pub124.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm13.showMessageRange?topicID=6156.topic&start=41&stop=59

Mister Slippery
Administrator
(8/24/03 10:13 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Name Ali's Baby
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 The suspense is over

Ali got her period.

I've read it other places too... this was just the easiest to find...

« Last Edit: August 26, 2003, 11:30:24 PM by archangelnot »