Author Topic: What did I tell you!  (Read 13463 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
What did I tell you!
« on: August 21, 2003, 08:05:49 PM »
I knew that Richen and Chip would win it! I just knew it.
It makes me so mad I could just scream! :o :o :o or make my eyes bug out!!!!

I have to cool down before I write anymore.
What a waste of time to watch the Race. I hope I never have to set thru another season of it again, just to watch someone I hate win it.

Oh well.
Rob

Theresa

Re:What did I tell you!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2003, 11:24:41 PM »
yippeeeeeee... someone I wanted to win finally did.  I have not seen the last two shows so I have no idea if they deserved it but they were my picks from early on other then the clowns, so I am glad they won.

Theresa

Offline michb

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2003, 08:58:45 AM »
How very very disappointing.... I really wanted Jon & Kelly to win. Chip & Reichen are just not nice people. I guess some people feel that K&J aren't either but I relate to their sense of humour. C&R don't have a sense of humour at all!!! They're obnoxious and rude - I'm still not over the Korean taxi incident and to top it off they think they're the hottest thing around. Have you seen those pics of Reichen on the web? PLEASE!!!

I really felt bad for D&J - they took a risk and it bombed. Major bummer for them.

Did anyone catch the CBS morning show today? Did they get their Cheque? What did they say?

Offline arline

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2003, 09:43:19 AM »
does anyone know how to obtain a copy of final show.  Didn't get it recorded.  thanks.

rockercandy

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2003, 05:58:50 PM »
yea arlene this sunday at 8 pm they will repeated, i knew how u all feel i thought david and jeff would win but the r&c had to win that sucks i was so mad, ahhhhhh that it sux so bad i wanted d&j

Offline arline

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2003, 09:22:59 PM »
are u sure it will be repeated this Sunday, cbs, new york.  not listed anywhere.  thanks for the response.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2003, 04:19:45 PM »
Rob, I hope you have cooled down and can write again.  I was very disappointed that Dave and Jeff made an error and took themselves out of the competition.  It definitely was close until then.  Congratulations to Reichin and Chip.  I do hope they have another race and I will still tune in.