Author Topic: 8/19 Friday live feeds cont...  (Read 50132 times)

Offline aSpy

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I <3 YOU KAY KAY
Re: 8/19 Friday live feeds cont...
« Reply #275 on: August 20, 2005, 03:45:37 PM »
I wonder who won HOH

I hope Rach or Howie...Im adamant bout James winning it, I dont trust him. Hopefully he'll take out Maggie.

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • in the immortal words of carlos ..... dee de dee!!
« Reply #276 on: August 20, 2005, 03:57:14 PM »
fiished stuff around house and now i am deciding what to do for dinner, sad part is my stomach is actually in knots over this..................my husaband forgot it was on tonight (i am assuming my staying up until almost four didn't give it away hee-hee),any info?...............plot twist? maybe they reveal a mole (mole idea is only my thoughts-no confirmation on this?  I watched "the Mole" and this so reminds me of it...............hmmmmmmm...............by the way I just want to mention how great this site is info wise and the fact everyone is so "honest" about a non-honest game..............also...remembering from a psychology class I took years ago about the experiment at a California (i think) university where they had set up a fake "prison" and had people divided into two groups- prisoners and guards- it was supposed to be for about a month (the school was researching how people can become so engrossed in a character that they actually think they have bacome and how far they would really go with it) and how after only 2 weeks all of the people more or less had gone "insane", they had to stop the experiment because the "guards" went too far and the prisoners became very depressed, despondent and almost suicidal............from what I can remeber most had moderate to severe psych problems after the "experiment".........kinda scary when you think anyone who goes on a reality tv show can really open themselves up to this (although they did sign up- no gun to their heads).....sorry...didn't mean to be a downer but my mind is always turning..just thought people might find it interesting................. BTW.............3hrs and 3min left.................

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #277 on: August 20, 2005, 04:11:30 PM »
}^! }^! )_^> :splits: __*^ (/( =)*   ONLY 3 1/2 HOURS LEFT.   Thanks Puddin,  and  _^/(                                    to your little one.                                                         

thanks avajo  {| , they arent home yet ..they better not interrupt me at 8 or I'm locking the doors  ;)

orthogirl .. :coffee: I cant tell if you had too much coffee or too much sugar today  {l{ ?

News ..hmmm i'll look around  and will report back . My feeds have been running for the past 3 and a half hours , i rewound them in 10 minute increments and have not seen a soul ..I think they are NOT even in the house ..Maybe BB whisked them off somewhere for the day ..but where & why  }} ??

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #278 on: August 20, 2005, 04:17:40 PM »
looking for news  :unde: not much so far

Janelle then went back into the living room and nominated Jennifer and Maggie, the very people who were behind Kaysar's two evictions, live on air. The second eviction will be broadcast tomorrow, Saturday, August 20 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT). That person will be become the first member of the BIG BROTHER 6 jury.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/pr.cgi?&id=20050819cbs01

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #279 on: August 20, 2005, 04:35:28 PM »
 ]][  now they act like they are giving us something for our 30$ and Surprises too  :roll: , CBS will be surprised how many peeps want a discount :whatever: ..it better be worth the wait !! )<

Why do I see just the fish tank in Big Brother 6?

Question
  Why do I see just the fish tank in Big Brother 6?

Answer
  Special event, Friday, August 19 to Saturday, August 20

CBS has blacked out feeds until Saturday evening’s TV broadcast (9pm PT /12am ET) in order to avoid revealing the secret plot and spoiling any surprises for viewers of the TV show. This is not an error. In the meantime, the chat rooms remain open and you may want to enter the Big Brother 6 Sweepstakes, to win a trip to the Big Brother finale in Los Angeles. You may also be interested to know that you have $10 in free music downloads and a free game every month as a subscriber. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #280 on: August 20, 2005, 04:43:03 PM »
its not worth posting a picture but I think I just saw Janie walk by the tank

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #281 on: August 20, 2005, 04:45:46 PM »
and someone with dark hair Ivette ? with a white tank top . this is the first i've seen movement all day .

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #282 on: August 20, 2005, 04:47:48 PM »
Puddin,   In your vidcap, don't it look like they are  waiting and watching to see if her pic will be changed or if Jen will come back in? :<(
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #283 on: August 20, 2005, 05:00:05 PM »
Here is Janelle after winning HOH last night!

http://www.csnetserver.com/bb/6/JanelleWinsHOH_SloMo_NoSound.wmv

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #284 on: August 20, 2005, 05:01:45 PM »
Puddin, In your vidcap, don't it look like they are waiting and watching to see if her pic will be changed or if Jen will come back in? :<(
avajo from the audio it sounded like Maggie said .." her picture turneeedddd " or something like that  :cheeky:

btw~ :cheeky:

« Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 05:05:49 PM by puddin »

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • in the immortal words of carlos ..... dee de dee!!
« Reply #285 on: August 20, 2005, 05:31:10 PM »
hey puddin.........it's not coffee............not sugar.............come on...........i'm sure your suffering from it too......................LACK OF SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEE-HEE!!!!! 1HR 29 MIN LEFFTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ddrettop

• RFF Full Member
  • Dual Personality
« Reply #286 on: August 20, 2005, 05:51:13 PM »
hey puddin.........it's not coffee............not sugar.............come on...........i'm sure your suffering from it too......................LACK OF SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEE-HEE!!!!! 1HR 29 MIN LEFFTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Decaf doesn't help; I keep wandering around the house evicting members of my family. When I called the family dog(Barketina)Janelle and tried to evict her-she took away my rights as HOH! One hour and I'm going to have a nervous collapse=I need my info!!!!!!!!!
Am I me or am I She??

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #287 on: August 20, 2005, 06:12:06 PM »

Posted by: ddrettop 

Decaf doesn't help; I keep wandering around the house evicting members of my family. When I called the family dog(Barketina)Janelle and tried to evict her-she took away my rights as HOH! One hour and I'm going to have a nervous collapse=I need my info!!!!!!!!!

((^ WE NEED OUR BB FIX  {**}

{l{   (|  :prayer: Please Please ,praying that  a Jedi won HOH  ]*]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #288 on: August 20, 2005, 06:18:02 PM »
What do you think? About 10 to 8 we should see alot of movement through the tank  , if not were either being looped or the HG are somewhere else ? Where I havent a clue  }}

Offline h

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #289 on: August 20, 2005, 06:29:55 PM »
30 mins to go :]  |#' {**}

Offline kittychix

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #290 on: August 20, 2005, 06:44:34 PM »
wo know
30 mins to go :]  |#' {**}
:nods: :nods:who thinks jen went home?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #291 on: August 20, 2005, 06:53:13 PM »
What do you think? About 10 to 8 we should see alot of movement through the tank  , if not were either being looped or the HG are somewhere else ? Where I havent a clue }}
DUH I keep thinking its a LIVe show  8-)'  ...I think Jenn is gone   :jealous:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #292 on: August 20, 2005, 06:54:04 PM »