Author Topic: 8/19 Friday live feeds cont...  (Read 50033 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
8/19 Friday live feeds cont...
« on: August 18, 2005, 11:27:08 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 8/19 Friday live feeds cont...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 11:36:32 PM »
They think tomorrow is evcition? I'm sure Julie said 48 hours or am I wrong?

anyway -Magg & Ivette in the bathroom
Rachel comes in and lets them know she doesnt support Howies actions
then she tells them she understands if they dont want her to sleep in the big room and she'll take the gold room
Maggie says she doesnt mind
Now shes giving Ivette a tear jerker girlscout speech
Magg tells Ivette not to be sad
Ivette tells her that she is the only person that is lke Eric
They say they play for pride not money like the others  {l{
Maggie tells Ivette that she will have her turn to shine
:headbang:

Offline Rachel8980

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I've been away too long!
    • Myspace
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 11:41:53 PM »
Its almost sickening listening to Maggie and Ivette talk each other up BUT I JUST CAN'T STOP WATCHING!   >^%

Offline h

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 11:46:40 PM »
 {|            thank god they stopped talking

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • in the immortal words of carlos ..... dee de dee!!
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2005, 11:47:19 PM »
barf!,so puddin- who do you think is goin- I think rachel is right let james take out scaggy, and take jen out cause that just basically removes ape- did you see in the show tonight how they played apes d/r conv after howies rant and how she said he is stupid and immature and it wouldn't get to her but then then after the "pepperoni" comment she was in there again bawling................do they not remeber there actions or do they just have selective amnesia??????  (that really ruffles my feathers when they say they would NEVER do anything like the other team....pullllleaasseeeee!!!!

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2005, 11:50:03 PM »
hey...........wait a minute................ FIVE stars.............now you made me *8/

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2005, 11:54:03 PM »

Ivette is breaking down because she feels like she hasn't done as good as she could in the game.
Maggie: I want to stay and I want to play, but if I go, I go. Family, Dave, Eric are proud of her.
M: I wasn't made for TV. I was made to be an ER nurse. And that's great. That's what I'm proud of. I wanted to win for Eric, but   
    if I don't win Eric isn't going to think once about it.
Ivette is starting to feel guilty. Like it is her fault that Kaysar went home.Ivette to Maggie: "If I could cast my vote right now..." There's no question where it would go. Because of Eric.
 Ivette: why does america always like the villian. I don't get it. Maggie: They don't like it when someone good does something.
Maggie: They say people show their true colors when they win. Well, "they" just showed their true colors. Sounds like a pity party  o me. Guess last week just slipped their minds all the sudden.Janelle really showed her true colours when she won HOH they say.

Ivette explains that Janelle thought she could evict two people. James told her no. Maggie says "we burst her bubble...I hope they show that on tv"
Smug look on Maggie's face. This, right after much talk about being good people who don't do bad things and don't like to be mean they say.
       Maggie 100% has Ivette's vote to stay because that's how Eric would vote Ivette is telling Maggie that if she wins POV she wouldn't take her off/heart to heart in bathroom Ivette is telling Maggie that losing her would be losing Eric all over again, but she knows that if she gets POV and uses it on Maggie that could mean they put up Beau or her.

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2005, 11:54:55 PM »
yeah, so riveted to the feeds I didn't see the little message bar up top............posted before I read (hee-hee)  sorryy I think I am starting to suffer the effects of sleep deprivation from this week..........update on the cbs site...........they haven't changed it yet to reflect the new HOH and post jblows blog/pics.  Can't wait to read the former HG's comments.........Loved Will's 8/16 post, for those who have not read it, he basically summed it up by saying "aren't people creeped out by the fact there is a group calling themselves "the friendship"", goes on to make some other funny one liners.............can only hope he has some more juicy tidbits................

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2005, 11:55:05 PM »
 {l{ April needs to get home to her MEDS  :cheeky: , but I guess shes stuck with the S3 if all goes as planned .
She is saying she thinks she should pack her bags..she thinks shes going up ..but in the same sentence says shes getting fueled to kick ass . She thinks she will get put up because her & Jenn are a couple .
James agrees ( he doesnt know about the Ivette deal of course ,also funny thats shes seeking James advice  /#} )
She asks him if she should ask her group to vote her off because of the money ( i guess shes pretty well off ) and keep Jenn . ( they still have the votes )
I dont understand why they think POV & HOH are tomorrow  *(^

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2005, 12:00:08 AM »
just checked cbs.............it's up................more to follow.............

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2005, 12:02:41 AM »
April apologizes for what she said earlier about how keeping James was worse for Jennifer and April than Kaysar staying around.

James works her pretty hard for a while about why Rachel has to go home, first stirring up April's trashtalking then being shoulder to cry on about Howie.

James tells her what she wants to hear about there being some possibility someone will get POV and put up April to break up the pair.

April asks if she should ask S3 to send her home, since she thinks they would want to vote off Jennifer more unless she told them.

James says no but he doesn't know what sort of bond the friendship has and whether they'd go with that.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2005, 12:03:14 AM »
ughh JBlows blog is up  :roll:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_show/_w07/snapshots.shtml

DOUBLE WHAMMY TWICE AS SWEET
The HouseGuests are caught off-guard with the sudden news of the live nominations and double evictions. Howie jumps off his seat with a loud "yeah" as faces pale. When Janelle enters, she delivers the new nominations with the smug satisfaction of swift retribution. Janelle places Jennifer and Maggie on the block as the housemates struggle to amend plans, tweak schemes and fiddle with plots to adjust to the new game.

Will Janelle have her revenge? Will the PoV Competition save Jennifer or Maggie? How will the groups survive another week of war now that Kaysar, the mediator, has been evicted again? More secrets and twists will be revealed on the next episode of BIG BROTHER 6, Saturday, August 20, at 8 pm ET/PT, only on CBS.

this I like  :nods:

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2005, 12:09:12 AM »
James in bathroom trying to tell Howie to tone it down with April
   Howie says he has been. James says something about how Howie said something about eating April's dog prompting Rachel to say "Howieeeee!"

I have no idea what James is planning, but we will know for sure.

some one asked before if James is working for BB, well I'm not so sure about it but I believe it some how. There is a rumor  before BB6 started that there could be a moderator in the house. *(^ 
« Last Edit: August 19, 2005, 12:12:28 AM by joey »

Offline Rachel8980

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
    • Myspace
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2005, 12:14:59 AM »
Thanks for the stars Puddin! That's awfully sweet of you. I'll try to pitch in when I can.

Jen's blog makes it clear that she knows she made a mistake. She wrote excuse after excuse and seemed to be trying to win America's pity. That's never going to happen.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_show/_w07/hoh_blog.shtml

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2005, 12:15:12 AM »
Right someone mentioned it somewhere else , there was a rumor of a Mole in the house.

( hi joey  }bH{ )

Sorta boring but fun watching JBlow & Haggie pack there bags  :)*

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2005, 12:17:28 AM »
 CBS has the new popularity poll up and Kaysar has gone from 87% to 93%, Janelle is at 81% and Howie is at 80%.

The bottom three are JBlow at 22% (down from 45% last week), Eric at 25% and Yappy at 27% (down from 40% last week).

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2005, 12:24:01 AM »
that might have been me Joey, I swear, james knows way too much and always knows as if someone is telling him what to do, maybe he was former CIA/FBI and NOW he is a loss prevention manager, I remeber a few seasons ago the was Jack ( think) and he told everyone he was former FBI so of course everyone went right after him so James be keeping this quiet.............James is sooo fake with his emotions, he looks like he is starting to finally get excited now that Sara is gone and can show his "TRUE" self (that's because Sara probably isn't his real girlfriend- she's just a cover)......as for jblows blog..................excuse me I can't seem to stop dry heaving..............she goes on to say that the week was very challenging and how her week as HOH was not any fun at all, the last time she remembered having this much fun was when scaggy had won HOH abd the "friendship" was born (ya better hope jblow that these people will talk to you after as you so elequently state in you rblog cause I don't think you are going to have any friends after this)................awwwwwwwww,barf, anyway............she also whines about how pictures (which are usually fun to do were not for her because the house was so  divided and nobody wanted to really participate w/the exception of boblo/vette(occasional glances of ape/scaggs/james) and HOWIE.  Funny, earlier in her blog she states how all of the friends had to take their personal belongings into the HOH br for fear of something happening to them yet Howie (who she trashed for his rants/behavior) seems to be trying to make the best of it.  BEST PICTURES: #13 AND #14 (I think the epitomize Vette's TRUE COLORS) (YOU'LL SEE!)

Offline Rachel8980

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
    • Myspace
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2005, 12:24:18 AM »
JBlow thinks that Ape, Ivette and Beau will all vote maggie out because its only fair to let the pairs stay!?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2005, 12:25:36 AM »
JBlow thinks that Ape, Ivette and Beau will all vote maggie out because its only fair to let the pairs stay!?

Fair !! Fair!! What a dumbass.. she needs a reality wake up  call  _-^

Offline Rachel8980

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
    • Myspace
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2005, 12:29:46 AM »
http://www.teamkaysar.com/

I love Kaysar and all, but I think he'll do fine financially on his own. I just would have loved to see him bring down the friendship.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2005, 12:35:01 AM »
orthogirl Barf & Barf again at the blog and the pictures  ;) .. no Kaysar or Janie  pictures )<

It looks like we might get some sleep tonight ..they want to be rested for tomorrow.

Rach & James in the goldroom
Rach says if you win HOH ( Tomorrow) I hope that you dont put any of us up .. like I said
James , looking at the numbers I feel its the right way to go

Offline first time watcher

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2005, 12:37:23 AM »
I love when Maggie and Ivette are talking and they keep asking themselves "Why does America root for the villain?".  I know they're a little slow(like Jen/April were in coming to the realization that Ivette wanted James in the house because she's the only one he likes and it would benefit her DUH) but they'll soon realize who the villains are and who the good guys are and America prefers the good guys.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2005, 12:37:53 AM »
They think everything is tomorrow , POV  then POV ceremony , then eviction then HOH

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2005, 12:40:46 AM »
alas, me thinks it time to call it a night............i'm still wretching from jblow's spew, what a waste of the english language.................. See ya in the pm, nightie night "y'all"

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2005, 12:44:46 AM »
Rachel doing damage control for Howie's behaviour
   She's explaining to James in GR that she doesn't like Howie's actions towards April this week.

Earlier, she said the same thing to Maggie and Ivette and in the bathroom.

Rachel really does not like that Howie acts out and how he does it. She tries to control him but can't really she says.

Jennifer is claiming that S4 knew Kaysar was going up when Rachel saved herself
Jenny is saying that the other group should be mad at Rachel, not her, "for their beloved Kaysar leaving" because Rachel was selfish.She is telling Ivette and April this in bathroom.

Ivette doesn't seem to know what to do about tomorrow and the vote. She was asking April/Jennifer if she thinks they'll all still be friends outside of the show. April says something about they'll be pissy but maybe still talk and trails off...

Oh my god I startin to realized that she is an irresponsible shrew  |(