Author Topic: krapsar's a moron!  (Read 11637 times)

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
krapsar's a moron!
« on: August 18, 2005, 06:03:37 PM »
I still can't believe there is a thread supporting him.

He has no idea what he is doing.  |( Trusting Jen to do what he wants.

Then on Tuesday's show, he doesn't give her any credit. First he said, Jen did have the guts to change her decision and she would put James up. Then, after Jen does change her mind and puts him up, he says Jen wasn't brave enough to stick to the groups wishes. Maybe he needs bravery defined for him. Where's Eric?

GOOD RIDDENS KRAPSAR!
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline tenboard

• Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV
Re: krapsar's a moron!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 08:01:23 PM »
I love kaysar.... :]
no matter how much you dislike your mother-in-law,  you must never set her on fire..................ernest wilde

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 08:17:53 PM »
He knew he was leaving.....he should have said something

Nuala

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 08:33:22 PM »
Kaysar should have gave Jenn some credit.  I do admit to that, but he wasn't going to.  We all knew that.  He left with his humbleness the same way we came back in with it.  I just thought he would just atleast once admit he went back on his word to Eric. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 12:11:33 AM »
I LOVE KAYSAR  {| so  /]* :/ )-**  Keeta  ;) :>( dont make me hurt you ..

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2005, 03:02:52 AM »
I love Kaysarrrrrrrrrrr too! He Rocks!  {**}  {|  |#'  :t-up:

(Hi 'keeta  :<( ...good to cya even if you don't like our dear wonderful Kaysar! )

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2005, 01:20:10 PM »
  Keeta  ;) :>( dont make me hurt you ..

puddin, stop takin' after the bb players by making empty promises.  :cheeky:

:<( Ruday!

I was so waiting for Jen to put Krapsar in his place, but alas she just wasn't ready for him. I did like the fact that he was getting upset and she was remaining calm. 

At least I didn't have to sit through an hour of him twirling his hair like a 12 year-old girl.

(| SOOOOOO LOOOONG Krapsar!  :]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2005, 02:13:22 PM »
Your a meanie Keeta !! Dont make me jump in the PC and whip your butt  '(> ]t{ :>(

Offline blackie

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • The Friendship Lives!
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2005, 03:13:43 PM »
I was getting a bit un-glued by the hair twirling...the man needs to see a shrink to have that problem dealth with!!! {|
I hate Janelle...maybe she's the transvestite!

Offline aSpy

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I <3 YOU KAY KAY
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2005, 03:53:10 PM »
Kaysar should have gave Jenn some credit.  I do admit to that, but he wasn't going to.  We all knew that.  He left with his humbleness the same way we came back in with it.  I just thought he would just atleast once admit he went back on his word to Eric. 

Why bother?

Eric deserved leaving because he divided the house and betrayed Micheal.

Kaysar should not give any credit to Jen because she decieved him. If she fairly won the HOH(instead of Kay handing it to her) then it's logical for him to give her credit, but she lied. She's not a smart player, stupid people have no credibility.

Offline tenboard

• Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2005, 06:59:33 PM »
I was getting a bit un-glued by the hair twirling...the man needs to see a shrink to have that problem dealth with!!! {|

hmmmmmmmm....I'm a hair twirler!   |#'

racing off to make an appointment!!!!     :]
no matter how much you dislike your mother-in-law,  you must never set her on fire..................ernest wilde

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2005, 03:56:55 AM »
Your a meanie Keeta !! Dont make me jump in the PC and whip your butt  '(> ]t{ :>(
That makes two of us keeta, so watch ur step!  },{ ]//{

Ruday  :<(

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2005, 01:31:37 PM »
puddin and Ruday, STOP! with the empty promises!  :nods:

Kaysar should not give any credit to Jen because she decieved him. If she fairly won the HOH(instead of Kay handing it to her) then it's logical for him to give her credit, but she lied. She's not a smart player, stupid people have no credibility.

He is not any smarter for handing HOH to Jen.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2005, 12:34:54 AM »
keeta, Jenn outright lied to Kaysar...tricked him into believing she would keep her promise.  He believed her.  He didn't hand over HOH to her.  He had faith in her that she would keep her word, but the sad pathetic bi#tch didn't.  JenBlows sucks.  I'm so glad she is gone.  }} 

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2005, 08:42:06 AM »

EXACTLY. I honestly don't think he was going to beat Jen at that HoH, and wanted to try to make a deal with her. He was ready to give up anyway, so he thought he should try to save himself!!

Rob

Offline ddrettop

• RFF Full Member
  • Dual Personality
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2005, 08:58:43 AM »

EXACTLY. I honestly don't think he was going to beat Jen at that HoH, and wanted to try to make a deal with her. He was ready to give up anyway, so he thought he should try to save himself!!

Rob
Kaysar made a deal with Jen. Jen did not honor the deal. Whereas I kinda got a kick out of Kaysar he had to be thinking really wrong-headed to believe that Jen would allow him to use her to knock out members of her own alliance. Jen did not cheat-Jen played Kaysar...period. Kaysar thought that because America allegedly voted him back in by 82% that no one would dare to cross him. Then he goes on TV apologizes to America and redefines the meaning of poor sport. Also, everybody has missed the point that he was voted out unanimously.His own team didn't give him a sympathy vote. =]/
Am I me or am I She??

Offline FullMonte

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2005, 09:02:24 AM »
Also, everybody has missed the point that he was voted out unanimously.His own team didn't give him a sympathy vote.

Apparently, the HG claimed that Kaysar told them specifically to vote for him, so that the other half wouldn't have any clue as to their long term intentions.....I'm not sure how voting to save him would have given them anything to work with....

Offline ddrettop

• RFF Full Member
  • Dual Personality
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2005, 09:07:34 AM »
Also, everybody has missed the point that he was voted out unanimously.His own team didn't give him a sympathy vote.

Apparently, the HG claimed that Kaysar told them specifically to vote for him, so that the other half wouldn't have any clue as to their long term intentions.....I'm not sure how voting to save him would have given them anything to work with....
Actually the hg's sound like a bunch of school kids trying to find a copout for how they used the Friendship to do their own dirty work. If you think about it-why would any of them really want to go up against Kaysar in the final vote. Everybody knew that the Friendship would vote him out-why would Kaysar really want to go out without at least one vote-numb!
Am I me or am I She??

Offline FullMonte

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2005, 10:13:06 AM »

Actually the hg's sound like a bunch of school kids trying to find a copout for how they used the Friendship to do their own dirty work. If you think about it-why would any of them really want to go up against Kaysar in the final vote. Everybody knew that the Friendship would vote him out-why would Kaysar really want to go out without at least one vote-numb!

Well, I wouldn't want to go up against him in the finals....But, at the same time, I wouldn't want to lose a member of my alliance when we're already outnumbered....I'd want to make sure we had the numbers before we started turning on our own.....

As for the numbers...If I knew I was going home, I'd tell my alliancemates to vote me off, too....I wouldn't care if I went out 7-0 or 6-1....What difference does it make?  But, if my folks all voted against me, perhaps one or more of them could use that to infiltrate the other alliance and destroy it from within....Catch one of them in private and thank them for doing the work of getting rid of him....It's worked well for James so far....He got Kaysar to get rid of Eric for him....then, turned around and got Jennifer to get rid of Kaysar for him....And, both times, the alliance doing the work thought he was with them....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2005, 10:52:35 AM »
Kaysar did not know that he had 82% of Americas votes untill he was canned and Julie told him.
Kaysar asked his group to vote him out ..James for some reason did not vote for him .
Kaysar also admits that he could have went another 2 hours in the pressure cooker , he really didnt know that JBlow was EVIL !! Remember he was out of touch with his alliance for a week and they could not communicate in the pressure cooker with him , he was sequestered .
And last of all Kaysar knows he made a mistake and admitted it on national TV.
" The only thing I didn't want was to be backdoored by a bunch of dumbasses , and I was . "
Lastly ..I never expected Kaysar to win , he was to smart and showed that to early on ..he should have played UTR like he did the very first week .
All said I hope to see Kaysar take up some TV offers ..I miss him and think he would make for great TV .

Offline ddrettop

• RFF Full Member
  • Dual Personality
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2005, 11:07:54 AM »
Kaysar did not know that he had 82% of Americas votes untill he was canned and Julie told him.
Kaysar asked his group to vote him out ..James for some reason did not vote for him .
Kaysar also admits that he could have went another 2 hours in the pressure cooker , he really didnt know that JBlow was EVIL !! Remember he was out of touch with his alliance for a week and they could not communicate in the pressure cooker with him , he was sequestered .
And last of all Kaysar knows he made a mistake and admitted it on national TV.
" The only thing I didn't want was to be backdoored by a bunch of dumbasses , and I was . "
Lastly ..I never expected Kaysar to win , he was to smart and showed that to early on ..he should have played UTR like he did the very first week .
All said I hope to see Kaysar take up some TV offers ..I miss him and think he would make for great TV .

I see your point. It seems to me, however, that these shows are usually won by the least deserving. Somehow the really smart players always self destruct. =]/
Am I me or am I She??

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2005, 11:56:55 AM »
Well Tom winning S10 was one of the most satisfying Survivors to date  =]/ !!
still hoping that Janie or James win BB6  {|

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2005, 02:26:46 AM »
Yes, Tom winning was the greatest!!   {**}

I wish Howie & Rach could win, but that isn't possible now that they're both on the block and not vetoed.  IF...by some miracle Howie should get to F2, I'd like him to win.  :t-up:

However...if it's Janie & James, I'll root for JANIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!  If James wins, no prob with that.  I just hope None of the stupid dumba$$ misfits win!  =]/   puhleezz.

Offline ddrettop

• RFF Full Member
  • Dual Personality
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2005, 10:23:38 AM »
Yes, Tom winning was the greatest!!   {**}

I wish Howie & Rach could win, but that isn't possible now that they're both on the block and not vetoed.  IF...by some miracle Howie should get to F2, I'd like him to win.  :t-up:

However...if it's Janie & James, I'll root for JANIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!  If James wins, no prob with that.  I just hope None of the stupid dumba$$ misfits win!  =]/   puhleezz.
Amen and Hallelujah; my problem is that this is the first season where there really is no clear cut best player. Lawd I miss Will! =]/
Am I me or am I She??

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2005, 04:34:21 AM »
You said it, dd...no clear cut best player...AND no one left whom I love to pieces and would truly love to see win.  Kaysar is the ONLY one who fills the bill...if he were still in the house!!
Bummer.  Ya, he made the mistake of being naive, & hoodwinked by the lyin bi#ch JLowBlow.  Too sad.  :':')   
But in the end, Kaysar is the victor over all other players in America's eyes!  That counts bunches more than any amount of money.  :nods:   {|