Author Topic: 8/18 Thurs live feeds cont...  (Read 44404 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 8/18 Thurs live feeds cont...
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2005, 10:29:49 AM »
Thank you Rachel  & Danna  {|

Welcome Danna & ddrettop   }*

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2005, 10:39:06 AM »
cant wait until tonight,

WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS {|
Having some Spring Fun

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2005, 10:55:45 AM »
Thank you Rachel & Danna {|

Welcome Danna & ddrettop }*

Thanks Puddin :)
I really apprieciate all of your posts..... It's been awesome, let me know if I can help!
I actually work (or pretend to...lol) during the day, but I will be happy to help when I can  ]**]

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2005, 10:58:40 AM »
Howie was up and about for a few minutes, but it looks like he's gone back to bed.......

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2005, 11:02:39 AM »
LOL Danna ,and you can feel free to jump in anytime ..that goes for everyone here. You don't need my permission and its most appreciated  :kuss: ( spelling does not count  {l{ )

current , I see Rachel up plucking her eyebrows/putting her contacts in  and I saw Howie briefly but dont know where he went ( back to bed I think). House under lockdown for HOH comp tonight ,expect a  cleaning , primping , nervousing day to follow .

Offline gingin

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2005, 11:03:51 AM »
Ok, so what if in the last five minutes of tonight's show bb decides to let crappy back in and have another try! that would be horrible but it seems possible. :sad:

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2005, 11:05:19 AM »
Rachel is awake.....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2005, 11:07:18 AM »
Ok, so what if in the last five minutes of tonight's show bb decides to let crappy back in and have another try! that would be horrible but it seems possible. :sad:

I've kinda stopped speculating.... I figure whatever we're expecting it will probably be totally opposite..... Cappy never occured to me though... that would be crazy!!!!  }}

Offline avalanchefan33_33

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2005, 11:10:25 AM »
gingin lol thats not gonna happen they want to get ratings not lose them  {l{ if they let crappy back in there ratings will drop by like 82% lol if they are smart they should just say by a vote of what ever janelle u are evicted even if kaysar really got voted out how would they no the diff lol
and it would make the other team enimies hahahh man janie looked hot in the bikini :) lol

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2005, 11:31:07 AM »
a press release in the CBS press site at: http://www.cbspressexpress.com

THIS JUST IN…

…From CBS Entertainment

THE DRAMA HEATS UP ON THIS WEEK’S
“BIG BROTHER 6” AS TWO HOUSEGUESTS
FALL VICTIM TO THE
FIRST DOUBLE EVICTION OF THE SEASON

The first double eviction on this season’s edition of BIG BROTHER will take place this week with the elimination of two contestants from the house. One houseguest will be sent home on the live show Thursday, August 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT). Following the live eviction and Head of Household competition, the new HOH will immediately go to the diary room where Julie will inform him/her that they have to nominate two people immediately for eviction. The new HOH will then go back into the living room and nominate two people LIVE on air. The second eviction will be broadcast on Saturday, August 20 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) and that person will be become the first member of the BIG BROTHER 6 jury.

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2005, 11:36:20 AM »
james working out..... like it's gonna help, he's still scrawny.....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline MrsBuchanan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2005, 11:40:42 AM »
I am not sure how true that post is from CBS. I saw the saw thing on another board this morning and she could not give a link to the document. When you try to log on to the CBS Express site it will not let you. 
BEWARE!!!!!!!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2005, 11:53:15 AM »
Oh Please Let H/J/R get HOH, but the only bad thign is they will only have it for a coupe of days.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2005, 11:53:44 AM »
I am not sure how true that post is from CBS. I saw the saw thing on another board this morning and she could not give a link to the document. When you try to log on to the CBS Express site it will not let you.
BEWARE!!!!!!!

I think you need a press pass account to access expresspress release as a matter of fact I'm sure ..I've tried to register myself  many times  </]
OMG carom and the those of us that guessed double eviction this week , good job  . I PRAY to GOD that Rach / Howie or Janelle win HOH tonight or I cannot bare to watch BB for the rest of the summer  |( .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2005, 12:03:50 PM »
Just to note , Howie said that he had hints of a double eviction this week from his diary room chats .I cant help to wonder if hes being coached by BB </] , also hes almost sure the HOH comp is in their favor tonight " Trivea "  :t-up: .

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2005, 12:04:13 PM »
I'm back. Thank u pudding </]
anyway. I think it must be a double eviction( i guessed it out yesterday, since there can't be people back any more, and they have only a day to vote out a American HOH)However, There will be one more about a few weeks later.

anyway, it's pretty quite in the house now.

Offline ddrettop

• RFF Full Member
  • Dual Personality
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2005, 12:05:16 PM »
 I am hoping that Janelle gets the boot tonight and that Kaysar, Maggie, and James should form an alliance against the couples who are running the game(Howie and Rac-Hell) .

I'd love to see April or Rachel sent packing. They make James and Kaysar appear to be backwards in the field of conniving.
Am I me or am I She??

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2005, 12:06:53 PM »
Okay.... maybe someone can help me understand....
So double eviction..... Great for R/H/J if they win HOH
hoping and praying that they do, they will then instantly elect 2 noms
one of whom will be evicted on Saturday. So No POV for these noms?
Then what happens? will HOH stay the same, they elect 2 more and then have POV and the rest of the week like normal?
Just wondering how this will work.. Thanks :)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2005, 12:11:16 PM »
:bump:

A double eviction is normally 2 separate nominations. When Marvin was evicted on a Saturday, they evicted and had HOH the Thursday before, nominated on Friday, voted Saturday morning and evicted Saturday afternoon. Then they did HOH and had another the following Thursday. You can see that Week 9 in BB5's Voting history Marvin and Karen were evicted. Marvin was nominated with Jennifer, then Karen was nominated with Cowboy. :unde:

Click here to see the voting history
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother5/show/vh.shtml

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2005, 12:22:40 PM »
hi joey  :<( . I'm going to jump in the shower if you all want to keep us updated please please feel free , and thanks again in advance .

current ~

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2005, 12:22:42 PM »
Everyone eating a quiet and Ivette just took her pancake off her plate and moved it to another
   and she asked april if she was going to do the dishes. she says yes. here someone say could we have music this morning? Iv yellinbg to Beau to get up

10:18 AM BBT   they are all getting at counter to eat and Rachel says she was going to
   vacuum in there. She is not part of the breakfast with them. Jenn and Maggie are at the table and James and Ivette at counter. Ivette yells "Beau get your princess ass out of bed" She calls him a diva and tells him to get up. she said you have toilets today, lets go

10:16 AM BBT   Showed a closeup of Jenns plate of pancakes. Ivette is back atthe counter
   eating her pancakes. Ivette says "maggie that one is yours" - there is a plate next to Iv with a pancake on it. Maggie asking if anyone wants a cup..someone asnwered "orange"

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2005, 12:33:32 PM »
sure pudding= </]
Rachel finishes making the bed and Janie is up and walking thru barracks

10:28 AM BBT   James is vacuuming the barracks BR and Rach is straightening up the GR
   and see Jan start to get out of bed... Rachel comes in and says "james i am taking these bottles and going to recycle them"
james asked what time they went to bed and Janie says 4
10:27 AM BBT   Looks like Rachel is remaking Howies bed and James is vacuuming HOWIE just
   did the MNF theme again and FISH
10:25 AM BBT   Rachel and Howie in GR.. hear rach say thay they all come down
   and give him a kiss goodnight. what is that? Rachel says to open the GR door for some fresh aie. she is now in the barracks putting on some chapstick. Howie is getting ready to take some pills.
R- howie is this how you make the bed?
H- mm.hmm
R - HOWARD
Howie just starts make the prelude noises to Monday night football and FISH

10:26 AM BBT   As soon as FIsh ended Howie did it again and of course, FISH

10:23 AM BBT   Maggie, still with her hood on sits down to eat. talking that they usually
   go to bed at midnight and it was 2 or 3 last night and FISH

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2005, 12:36:23 PM »

10:35 AM BBT   Janelle just got back in bed under the covers after Rachel had it all perfect
   (i love it) and james is still vacuuming and Ivette and Howie in bathroom on 3 feeds for a second or two
James done vacuuming the barracks. Rachel is back in the GR and walked by looking at Janelle in bed...
10:32 AM BBT   Ivette in BR and now looks like Rachel is making Janies bed as well
   Janie wants to put sleeping bag on bed and Rachel says no do it later. But looks like Janie is oging ot get her way. Janie standing there now as Rachel is tucking in and making bed and Janieputs her sleeping bag on bed and now they are covering up the sleeping bag with duvet
straighteing up and now bed is done and janie sits on it

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2005, 12:38:08 PM »
Janelle back in bed and now rachel is vacuuming in the GR and told her she has to get up. (rachel also wanted to vacuum in the kitchen earlier when the 5) were having breakfast

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2005, 12:43:47 PM »
i just read that too. that is def what the last five minute drama is...

ok. picks. who do you think will win hoh and who do you think they will put up if they have to act immediately.

my bet is rachel wins hoh (she has been studying her ass off). she nominates jenn and maggie (i would like to say ivette but i think she might not put up ivette in an attempt to appease james and because there will be no pov).