Author Topic: 8/18 Thurs live feeds cont...  (Read 44403 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 8/18 Thurs live feeds cont...
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2005, 01:04:19 AM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2005, 01:06:17 AM »
feeds switch to Rach & James talking in the dorm

James asks Rach who she would out up , because obviously after Howies outbursts her & Howie are the targets .
She says she cant speculate it depends on what happens ( as if she tell him )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2005, 01:07:16 AM »
Rach says your getting along with them now but you have no idea how bad they were gunning for you
He knows

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2005, 01:16:40 AM »
mag in hoh: listen up f*ckers, hoh tomorrow, lets start getting serious.
iv is in hoh bathroom flatironing her hair.
mag crawls into bed, says: oh jen jen its so warm (about where jen made the bed warm).
mag: want to play cards until the meeting.
jen: i have to pee.
mag:want to play after you are done peeing
jen: yea-ah (says in a strange voice)
mag: you going to take out your contacts
jen: not yet.
i hear mag shuffling cards. (cam is in the middle of room and no actual person is visible).

jen in hoh bathroom talking about contacts building up bacteria. talking to iv.
mag sitting on bed with the cards, eating popcorn.
jen talking about her hair in the hoh bathroom.
jen says i have to buy a pill to put down here to clean it out once a month [ed:lol but she is talking about her contacts]
they talk about getting lasik, ivs grandmas eye problems.
maggie seems impatient waiting for jen to play cards with her.

iv: what time is it maggie
mag:10: 45
jen: my makeup is downstairs
mag:why do you need it now.
jen: my lips are chapped.
mag tells her about some lip stuff that is already upstairs.
(i get the impression jen is avoiding maggie and/or the meeting she wants people to attend).

now jen has sat on the bed. she is wearing her glasses. they say they will play war. they say "oh no" repeatedly about the game.

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2005, 01:18:49 AM »
jan in red/white flowered bikini.
tey talk about when they see what is on the feeds or on the show (didnt get it all) that will be great.
now back to reviewing the comps. kay is helping.

how: saying michael  wants to see us f*ck these people, more than anyone.
jan: so does ashlea.
howie going off about the other group talking about wanting to go to sequester, well see when one of them walks out the door. mocks them mourning the person gone, same way they did cappy. [ed: funny]
how: you know what honey, kiss my butt where the sun dont shine. its game on baby. nerd herd. were going to go get em. janie you are hoh, we might as well give it to you right now [ed: seems that way, but i shouldnt jinx it.]

more hoh questions.
how reviews the sweet conveyor contest: which guest almost puked. me.
reviews the amount of pounds in each bucket.
she had the pbj pass on her side, she decided to keep it for herself and eat food for the week.

how: youre beautiful janie. they dont have what you have.
jan says its stupid picking on someone because they are athletic.
jan: the funny thing is i dont know why she says that when she has had 5 plastic surgery operations.
how goes over to massage jans back.
jan: i dont want a back massage.
how: really.
jan: yeah.

jan: its just sad how people get so jealous over nothing.
jan: they gotta get taken out.
how: focus. confident as they are.....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2005, 01:20:55 AM »
James says one way or another he feels that hes been fighting the whole house , says hes mentally stressed and tired .
They agree that the other group actually played some stratagy . James tells Rach that Ape said " you mean you really didnt know that Kaysar was going up" ?

Rach moves closer to whisper to James
She talks about Bobo ape " you gotta watch out for James you gotta watch out for James "
Rach , we said well we will keep our eyes open :whatever:
James : talk lower , oh wait they are upstairs
Rach : like you said , remember who your friends are the week before , they bared him ( Howie ) they atatck him and tells him everything under the sun and he buys into it and he starts agreeing with them , I was like what the hell are you talking about ? Just when we find out that someones coming back im like , you never know what James is up to , you dont know if thats true , you cant ..and they started threatening , were faced with the whole house coming after us ..he got caught between a rock and a hard place
James : they would hate you more than Kaysar persay ??
Rach: the Whole house
James : big f**king deal
Rach : you know what im saying ? so Howie mad the decscision and I was pissed and im still pissed ..I'll admit it I, Howie wanted HOH so bad and I never threw a comp before
James say he hasnt spoken to Kaysar and cant since hes been back
Rach: you have to admit , they very well may have voted to vote off Janelle not Kaysar

« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 01:36:49 AM by puddin »

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2005, 01:21:37 AM »
[feed flips to james and rachel]
jam: you and howie would be the targets. who would you guys put up.
rach: i have no idea.
jan: i guess the sides are reallymore defined than ever. this week was just insane, icant belive all the things thathave gone on. where were you during allthat.
rach: i was in the dr. and i heard houseguests, stop it. and they told me, can you leave and come back later, were going to have to bring some people in.

rach: obviously there are peoplei get along with more on that side for various reasons, but i cant speculate.
jam: i wonder wtha the contest will be. obviously lsat week weknew it was going to be longevity.
rachL its great that you are getting along with them now, but you gotta understand they were gunnign for you last week.
jam says both sides were gunnign for me and sars head.
rach: no not both sides.
jam: well i hear it from both sides.

they talk that bb gave them 2 decks of cards.

jam back to hearing things from both sides, says it doesnt matter, feels like he has been fighting the house. im literally right now exhausted, the stress this week of thinking i was going home, i reached this week a point of enlightenment, you cant beat em all the time. they actually employed some strategy this week.
rach: yeah.

jam saying he had no idea he was not going up.
rach: im going to tell you what happened. adn i dont care if you belive me or not.
apr started telling kayser all this ****l kayser started beliveng it. you gotta watch out for james, you gotta watch out for james.
soon as howie got to hoh, they bombarded him, they wereup there attacking him tellin ghim everything under the sun, and were faced with the whole house coming after us. he got caught between a rock and a hard place. so howie made a decision. and i was pissed. and im stilll pissed to this day. ill admit it, i gave howie that competition because he never had hoh and i already had it. [ed:all completetly true and accurate]

jam: this game couldve been so f(ckig different. when i saw kaysers birthday card i was so mad i had to leave the room. i have only said 2 words tokayser since hes been here.

rach: Tehy are all being real nice to you for a reason.
james we all like you. ****tty as it sounds your best chance of being in the final 5 is with us. i know you are going to do what you want to do. you have a choice, if you want to be in it to win it.

jam:what the f*ck was kaysers problem.
rach: howie started thinking two steps ahead. you hear them talkig about sequester house, thats their primary objective right now. what is that.

rach guarantees james that if she/how/jan/even kayser gets hoh that james will NOT go because they need him, they feel he is a strong competitor. i dont care who you talk to, its not going to bother me.

[ed: wow i am really impressed with rachel more than i ever have been.]

(omg april enters the room.)
apr talking about howie being demonic, something about destroying personal property.
rach says he wont.

jam said sars picture has coffee stains on it. says janelle did apologize.

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2005, 01:28:32 AM »
James tells Rachel he wonders who the two sides will put up because both sides hate each other so much. James tells Rachel that he and Howie are obviously the targets for the other side.

Rachel: It's great that you're getting along with them now, but they were begging... (hinting how the other side disliked them so much the week before)

James cuts her off before she finishes. He says he's heard different stuff from both sides.

James: I'm literally right now exhausted.

First they're talking from across the room. Now Rachel moves to a bed closer so they talk more freely.

Rachel is blaming Kaysar for believing the other side about James as a threat to them and targeting him, complaining about Howie making the decision to put up James and Sarah when he was HOH.

Rachel saying how she threw the HOH competition when Howie won it.

James talking about how the card made him sick because of that picture in it of all of them, the S6, together.

James: I can't even talk to Kaysar.

Rachel is trying to tell him that the other side may be nice to him today, but they won't like him over the crappettes. Talking about Kaysar's leadership.

James: What the f was Kaysar's problem?

Rachel telling him firmly that James needs her team as much as they need him. James is just listening, not exactly agreeing.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2005, 01:30:42 AM »
Rach: you didnt come in this game to walk away from the opportunity of winning ..bottom line is they wont let you in the final 2 with them , as ****ty as it sounds your best chance to get to the final 2 is with us , I know you know that and I know that your going to do whats best , you are in this game for James . You decide
James : WTF was Kaysars problem did Kaysar beleive them, hes suppose to be so smart  ?
Rach : he is smart but theres no way .( stutter ) Howie was listening to everything he said , I was like Howie , you have to start thinking 2 or 3 steps ahead you have to plan for it , they did ! All they care about is the sequester house .
James : if one of you gets HOH and Im not up one of you guys  __??  backdoor them
Rach: I gurantee it , i dont swear in here unless I really mean it ..even Kaysar dam well knows , you need us as much as we need you .I dont care who you talk to , its not going to bother me .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2005, 01:33:20 AM »
Ape comes in to get clothes or something , she asks Rach if she thinks its ok to leave her B-Day card down here " or do you think Howie will do something to it" ?
Rach says he would nt destroy it
James says theres a rule against destroying personal property and he mentions the coffee stain on Sarahs picture

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2005, 01:35:51 AM »
Ivette is again complaining about "the wench" Rachel and something she may or may not have actually said to her that was insulting to her face.

April FINALLY comes up there and the meeting begins. Lots of game noises "OH no! Oh my!" and chitchat and laughing

Neither April nor Jen have said anything about their fight.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2005, 01:39:12 AM »

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2005, 01:46:08 AM »
James and Rachel still telling stories/crappettes playing cards and counting down til when they get to go home
   They're sharing life anecdotes about Rachel's mountain climbing, James going to parties hosted by Russell Simmons and the morgue for a philosophy class.

Then we get FISH.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2005, 01:47:34 AM »
Funny listening to the Crappettes . They are practicing trivea because they know they suck at it. Just listening to them they are no where as quick as Jan/How/Rach with numbers and remembering thing..and they admit it. They cant get it straight .
They give up on numbers and decide to start talking stratagie for Gameplay .
Ivettes plan : dont drop unless its just us 4 then the hell with it , it doesnt matter   {l{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2005, 01:51:40 AM »
April offers money ( after she gets outta here ) for them to let her win HOH so she can have the pleasure of putting Howie up for all hes done to her .

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2005, 01:51:42 AM »
April offering other crappettes money to get rid of Howie this week

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2005, 02:00:55 AM »
James asks Rachel if she thinks the house has any more secrets, like the furniture and rooms
   James: I really think after this week they'll take the cots out and move around the subway room.

Rachel thinks there's no more secrets about the houseguests but there are secrets about the house itself.

James says Maggie saw the banner. They say it would be interesting to know what it said.

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2005, 02:08:56 AM »
nothing going on in the house except chitchatting.

I'm gonna go now, pudding. can u take the rest from here?

thanks, u r de </] TTYL

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2005, 02:10:18 AM »
btw
April talking about "Iraqians"
   She said most "Iraqians" who come to this country have a lot of money. She then says "think about Habib at the local store."

Ooooh that's so bad! She laughs.

Now she's saying "Who called Kaysar a terrorist?" Nobody will fess up, and Beau says he thinks Rachel did. "That's so racist!" says Jen. Then Ivette says she told him he was a bomber, but not a terrorist, or something.

April says BB thinks she called him a terrorist.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2005, 02:20:52 AM »
nothing going on in the house except chitchatting.

I'm gonna go now, pudding. can u take the rest from here?

thanks, u r de </] TTYL

joey  :kuss: thank you ..I'm porbably cutting out soon too, I just want to look at Kaysar one last night *sigh *  ]**]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2005, 03:16:10 AM »

Tonight .. :prayer: you all know what 82% of us want..a miracle for Kaysar :':')

last post :nitenite:
Howie /Jan/Kay
How: ( talking aboutJames needing them ) with Ivette in there shes an automatic winner , with April in there as Pathetic as she is she can win it cause the Nerd Herd votes are ..? new champion
Kay: honestly , I wouldnt be able to stand seeing anyone of them win
Jan: I coulnt stand.......could you see April winning that money because there her friends
Kay: I'll throw up , i'll be sitting at home and I'll throw up {l{
How: America will throw up , they'll make America sick that night

Offline Rachel8980

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I've been away too long!
    • Myspace
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2005, 06:07:55 AM »
Kaysar and Janelle were hanging out in the bathroom while Janelle appied several layers of product to her hair. Kaysar said "please let me out of this house."

then they went and played chess at the table and now they are laying on the hammock talking about what the next america's choice might be. Maybe an eviction or choosing hoh.

Offline Rachel8980

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I've been away too long!
    • Myspace
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2005, 06:14:01 AM »
Janelle asks if Kaysar thinks america would evict James and Kaysar says no probably April or Jenny.
Kaysar says how pathetic it would be to get evicted by america.

Then they get up and go inside.

They are sitting in the bathroom. Janelle is taking some sort of pill and complaining that BB6 won't give her her Xanax.

Offline ddrettop

• RFF Full Member
  • Dual Personality
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2005, 07:04:41 AM »
Im  glad Im the other 18%.
And no matter what happins tonight Im happy.But Ii rather see Kaysar stay.
Its Howie And Rachel running the house(getting every one made at James and Kaysar)
Then they keep there heads down and what for the big bang.
Am I me or am I She??

Offline Danna

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2005, 10:07:21 AM »
still sleepies  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 10:13:41 AM by Danna »