Author Topic: CBS say goodbye to Kaysar and viewers  (Read 3575 times)

Offline h

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
CBS say goodbye to Kaysar and viewers
« on: August 17, 2005, 07:01:24 PM »
if cbs is smart they would keep kaysar in. more than 4 million ppl voted him back into da house again, doesn't cbs realize that maybe some of the 4 mill, may not tune in anymore to a show filled with pathetic annoying losers and without america's most beloved man

Offline robbyrob

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: CBS say goodbye to Kaysar and viewers
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 07:07:16 PM »
)-** I will not tune in either

Offline aSpy

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I <3 YOU KAY KAY
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 10:19:08 PM »
Me neither....Goodbye CBS for their poor judgement and negligance. Also scamming us fans, I want my money and my hours of voting!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 10:39:15 PM »
I'm done with my relationship with CBS if Kaysar's evicted tomorrow. He was voted in by America only to face eviction AGAIN? CBS should have given him a week's immunity from even being up on the block, and if the houseguests didn't like it, then tough luck. It's the way life could have been. But no...Kaysar's on the block again, and his chances of making it another week are slim and none. (I think I just saw slim walk out the door.)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 10:40:22 PM »
 :':') We did work hard , BB  should have given him one week immunity like they did in Survivor when the 2 players came back , Burton & whats her face Lill .

Offline WiggityWiggityWack

• RFF Full Member
  • People are weird
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2005, 12:05:29 AM »
I love Kaysar {|...he's my man, if he can't do it noone can  >*& but...

In my opinion he did it to himself. Going back into the house after being out for a week...he shouldnt have trusted ANYONE. ESPECIALLY someone from "the frienship". I will never understand what he was thinking....

~Peace~ =]/
Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open.

Offline musicaddict

• RFF Jr. Member
  • just ask me
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2005, 12:35:21 AM »
 :':') i think hes gone tonight which makes me oh so sad cuz he looks HOT now... but i wish janelle would go  :prayer: :<(

oh well i have no vote in this  ]*]
Everything happens for a reason

-Allison-

Offline tenboard

• Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2005, 11:33:18 AM »
I hear ya!

Kaysar is my boy...but man,  did he make some poor judgements this week...

I will finish watching...probably...only to see that the others are as miserable as I want them to be...
no matter how much you dislike your mother-in-law,  you must never set her on fire..................ernest wilde

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2005, 12:09:05 PM »
Not Goodbye ..more like I'll see you soon ( in my dreams that is  *8/ )
I Love you Kaysar ]**] , and know you have a great future ahead . Wouldn't be surprised at all if CBS offers you your own show or something  =]/ . Good Luck to you Kaysar  :t-up:

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2005, 01:01:24 PM »
I just wrote CBS a nice little comment....not that it will do any good anyways but here is what I said....

"I wanted to express my disappointment in CBS for allowing obvious cheating on Big Brother 6. The first time was during the Pressure Cooker HOH competition. Jennifer switched hands after the rule of of only one hand can be used was announced. It was obvious and many viewers saw it. The next instance was during the Veto competition. The complete rules of the competition were only seen by "the friendship" and purposely not shown to Howie, Rachel, Janelle and Kaysar. Even though Rachel won it, I feel that this blatant cheating is disgusting, and I feel that CBS should do something about it. If CBS does not, I am afraid that they will not only lose myself and all of my friends that are faithful viewers, but millions of others. This does not just effect Big Brother, but all of CBS shows, I will refuse to watch anything that is shown on a network that cares nothing for integrity and honesty by allowing cheating.
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline jessy

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2005, 01:34:53 PM »
:':') We did work hard , BB  should have given him one week immunity like they did in Survivor when the 2 players came back , Burton & whats her face Lill .

YES! EXACTLY what I said before he came back in. It was too obvious that they'd vote him out all over again. Why let it happen right away?