Author Topic: Way to go Jen  (Read 4005 times)

Offline IgotGame

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Way to go Jen
« on: August 17, 2005, 09:37:53 AM »
Like it or not Jen made a great move by putting Kayser up.   It was finally nice to see someone say hey I want to win and F all this honesty stuff.   James was weak and even if he win HOH next he'll go after Howie or Rachelle.  Lot of time to take out James.

{**}

kerri

Re: Way to go Jen
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 09:55:24 AM »
honestly...how was this a good move?

a) she completely proved herself not to be a person of her word to the former s6ers. not only for this, but for the incident involving the ivette backdoor plan. if she had told her team hey i need to stick to my word and take out james, she would not have been in trouble with her own side and she would have bought herself a few weeks with the other side. maggie would have remained the number one target amongst her crowd--but now she has taken that spot.

b) she helped to solidify the alliance building between ivette and james, which completely puts her at a disadvantage. since ivette was able to keep james she now has the power. james, ivette and beau make a power trio so maggie will obviously stick with them for the time being. this leaves april and jenn outside and low of their own alliance.they are now expendable.

c) she cannot compete for hoh this week. and come on april has no chance. this leaves her completely defenseless as noone has her back after her power ego trip.

d) by breaking her word she opened the door for the info about the ivette backdoor plan to come out in the open. april is a horrible liar and when faced with the accusations she basically fumbled and revealed to ivette and maggie the truth--that she and jenn were the ones with the ivette plan. maggie already had suspicions about this and they have basically been revealed. this again puts jenn and april on the outs of their alliance. if they had not sold out k, his side would have kept this info in for the time being.

e) everyone talks about how k showed all of his cards. in one move jenn did as well. she lost her position as a floater, which was working out for her, by revealing it to everyone. all of her cards have been played. she has nothing left.

what jenn should have done was gone to kaysar and apologized for putting up two of her own--but that she had made deals earlier in the game that she could not ignore. she should have said i will keep my word to put up james if you and your group promise to give april and i safety next week. she then could of told her group that we have been playng morally (lol) and i can't break my word here james is going. she then would have safety for another week. if her side won hoh this week some from the s4 would leave and if they won maggie or ivette would be gone. she would have been in a great position. right in the middle with her word still meaning something--thus giving her the ability to deal make and negotiate when it really matters.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 10:09:47 AM »
Wow kerri  , could not have said it better myself  :t-up:  ;) all great points !!
What do you think of that IgotGame  ]][  ?

and welcome   :<(

kerri

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 01:22:47 PM »
oh one more point. lol. sorry i love strategy.

jen basically made this move because of pride. she keeps mentioning america loves kaysar because he shook things up. but did she already forget what happened to kaysar after he shook things up? he was evicted the very next week!!! luckily he had america to bring him back but she will not get that same advantage....(thankfully). so if she is emulating kaysar her goal must be to get kicked out next week to the adoration of america. most likely she will get kicked out but i don't think any adoration will follow.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 01:24:49 PM »
kerri , I LOVE you  {| why dont you sign up as a member ? We don't bite I promise  :kuss:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2005, 01:30:05 PM »
Well puddin does bite some times but not hard }_f{

I agree become a memeber and post with us...Survivor and Amazing race will be coming on soon and we woudl love you to post there too and Big brother is the only forum you can post in with out registering.

It will be FUN!!  =)*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2005, 01:34:42 PM »

)-**

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2005, 01:41:11 PM »
 c/*

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2005, 03:31:52 PM »
all registered!!!  {**}

i love amazing race--although i think it will be weird rooting for or against families...

although i do have to tell you i haven't been watching lately. the people on bb make my stomach turn. go janie! go kaysar!

Nuala

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2005, 03:37:27 PM »
Hey Kerri,

I loved reading your post.  You are a great strategy thinker.  I know there is a word for that, but I am on pain meds. and cannot think of it....strategist right?  LOL.

Welcome to RFF.  I hope you enjoy your time here and continue posting these thought provoking posts.

Nuala

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2005, 05:50:40 PM »
all registered!!! {**}

i love amazing race--although i think it will be weird rooting for or against families...

although i do have to tell you i haven't been watching lately. the people on bb make my stomach turn. go janie! go kaysar!
:whoohoo: kerri ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |#' You made my day !!
Do not give up on TAR8 just yet ..lots of eyecandy , male & female , they are not all children  :t-up: check it out  :]

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2005, 06:42:35 PM »
i wish we could have heard her reaction the the banners. now she knows her plan to be america's sweetheart went BUSTO! lmao. i so wish it called her jblo on the banner though. that would have been the best (sorry her antics with the queen chess piece riled me up today).

i would never give up a season of tar...although the end of last season did leave a bad taste in my mouth. sigh. sorry i am a bostonian.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2005, 06:51:23 PM »
kerri ........I LOVE ROMBER !!!!!!!! No kidding I was so pissed at the season finale that I've yet to rewatch it . It also left a very bad taste in my mouth and I'm still pissed , not so much that whats there faces won , more so in how I felt it was rigged  ]][.

Offline point17

• RFF Full Member
  • GO Janey GO
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2005, 07:57:43 PM »
wow kerri nice points. cool