Author Topic: Veto Competition Coverup!  (Read 3763 times)

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Veto Competition Coverup!
« on: August 17, 2005, 03:52:44 AM »
Howie and Kaysar just confirmed on the feeds the whole tie-breaker coverup and that Kaysar threw his 3 point coaster away cos he didn't know there was a tie breaker cos maggie wouldn't show them the rules!!!

transcript:

H: why did James and Ivette hide the rules? they wouldn't let us see the rules, they knew about the rules. at the veto competition, they wouldn't show it to us?

J: what rules?

H: there was a tie-breaker. and they hid it, they wouldn't release it, they had it but they didn't tell anybody about it. cos we were worried about not getting the veto..

J & H: and the veto not being used

H: if I actually got a 6 it would have nullified a veto. but there was a rule saying there was a tie-breaker.

KAYSAR: I could have won it. If I would have won it... I'm telling you they were out for me from the beginning. I'm telling you, its not about you. They're nervous as ****.

H: but why did they, the two of them not step up and say something about that? Why? Was that the plan all along? Probably.

KAYSAR: because I could have tied it but instead I threw it out. I threw my coaster off to the side.

H: right, me too. me too.

KAYSAR: I could have tied it. easily. cos it was 1-2-3, I got 1-2.. and then threw 3 just in case..

H: and there's a playoff and someone doesn't come off or something, whatever it is you know and you stay in the game or whatever and they're worried about that.

J: they wanted the veto to be won.

KAYSAR: but not by me.

H & J: right.

H: the rules were sitting over there, they didn't release it.

J: is that fair?

ker_odie

Re: Veto Competition Coverup!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 07:00:16 AM »
i noticed that k and h threw theirs away last night and didn't understand why. doesn't generally bb stop and interrupt the comps during the instructions to make sure that everything is said correctly??!!! this is a bunch of b.s. first, bb let's jen win hoh even though she didn't. then they tamper with the directions for pov??!!! i would think bb would want to keep kay in the house....what do you all think is going on here? is bb just stupid or did they do this so they could reveal a secret?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 09:48:36 AM »
why would BB not make sure that the rules are read completely.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 10:18:29 AM »
 WOW and thanks carom , I wonder if BB was listening ?  `/~
Afraid to get my hopes up to high as my mind is set on letting Kaysar go.. again  :':')

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 10:35:54 AM »
That's very interesting.  If they intentionally skipped over reading that when they were reading out the rules, a great case could be made that they should be saved.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2005, 11:35:08 AM »
You know right after the POV the Nerd Herd was worried about something but I couldnt figure out what they were talking about..something about" do you think BB will take the POV away from Rachel "
 :jealous:

Jenn just told Janelle and April that "the rules say BB can take the veto away from Rachel if they want."

swiped from another board
day of the POV comp

Jennifer and Janelle talking in the kitchen. April's up on the balcony and whispers something like "don't tell her anything" to Jen.
Jen tells Janelle to pack her bags. Janelle says that's the worst part [of being nominated]Jen and Jan in kitchen talking about James getting emotional.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jan is griping about packing.
Jen and April are griping about not knowing the rules and Jen says that according to their contracts, BB can do anything they want, including taking the veto away from Rachel.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2005, 12:09:10 PM by puddin »

Offline aSpy

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I <3 YOU KAY KAY
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2005, 04:18:55 PM »
OMG

Im sooo MAD!!!

Big Brother should DO something!!

Offline musicaddict

• RFF Jr. Member
  • just ask me
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2005, 04:43:11 PM »
why would BB not make sure that the rules are read completely.

well yeah but i mean think about it what are they gonna do? like, yell over the intercom or call it in the DR?? i mean they cant do much unless they had julie read the rules  *(^
Everything happens for a reason

-Allison-

Nuala

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2005, 09:59:10 PM »
Wouldn't it be something if in the directions it said for the person reading the directions not to read the part about the tie breaker and then to hide it and see if someone can figure out what went wrong? I also think they whole twist thing could be a part of too. I know it is far fetched, but at this point I do not put anything past BB.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2005, 10:38:48 PM »
Oh your just worried that your Maggie is a liar , Nuala  ]][