Author Topic: Will CBS do anything?  (Read 3333 times)

Offline realityjunky

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • IM addicted to all reality shows......so what!
Will CBS do anything?
« on: August 14, 2005, 10:07:56 AM »
I also noticed that by BB's rules Jen would have lost before K so how many think BB will actually do anything about it?

I think they should announce it Live Thurs and that Jen and Kay have 10min to come to a agreement on who should leave the BB house and of course I would hope they vote out Ivette!
If you love something set it free, if it returns its meant to be!

Offline avalanchefan33_33

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Will CBS do anything?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 10:12:44 AM »
well i ahve satolite and bigbrother is on every night after the real show and it shows a repeat of sat's episode and ill watch it and find out if she touched the glass or not kk lol cause i didnt really reliase it and i think they should just have a hole new HOH comp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a new week or america and canada (just cause im a canadian of course) lol vote out someone from the bb house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 10:34:54 AM »
I think Jenn is the new HOH and that wont change no matter what ,all we can do is pray that BB throws us a twist this week ..maybe something in the safe to save Kaysar ..something ..anything ..please  :prayer:

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 11:54:23 AM »
Guys, sorry if this hurts you

CBS won't do anything about this . It's too late to change the HOH. If they gave Karsar any chances , they admit that they are wrong. They can't do it because  this will affect their reputation in a larger area, (not just the BB fans, the whole america/canada won't turn in CBS because they made a huge mistake ,and no one will trust them hereafter). About the safe, I doubt it because there are only like two free days( today ,tuesday) to give them three number.  So  Karsar will have a good chance of going home by the end of the week.

BTW, I  don't know if you noticed, but I think Kaysar becomes uglier and dumber than the time before he's evicted, sorry if this  makes you  :killmenow:

ally

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2005, 12:48:29 PM »
E-mail them with the feedback link! It's unfair if Kaysar's being backdoored when he could have won the HOH!

kao218

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2005, 05:06:23 PM »
where is this picture...i am really interested in seeing it. i was watching kaysar more on the feeds the night of the comp and was hoping jen would close her eyes....i figured she couldn't touch the glass because her hand was down her pants {l{ but did kaysar also close his eyes for 3 secs when he was rolling his neck and stretching?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 12:54:48 AM »
Maybe Cbs won't do a dang thing about this situation, but we still need to bug 'em to pieces and BE HEARD!  Then maybe...just maybe...they'll get their act together before BB7!!  Yeh I know...I'm a Dreamer... ]][