Author Topic: Veto Spoiler #6  (Read 6288 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Veto Spoiler #6
« on: August 13, 2005, 06:19:09 PM »
Will Jenn's noms stay? NO, probably not.

RACHEL has won the PoV

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Veto Spoiler #6
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 07:07:14 PM »
The witches are thinking of backdooring Kaysar and putting him up in Rachels place . They are going to warn Rachel if she uses the Veto they will put Howie up and vote him out .
They think if they save James he will be loyal to them  {l{
Also they think they can get Janelle to come to there side to oust Rachel & Howie .

Kaysars group is suspicious but do not know Kaysar is the target...Howie says if they get ****ed over these people have to live with him in sequester and he will **** them up good ..no camaras no rules ..and he means it .

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 07:41:35 PM »
Howie is all talk! LOL

I want Kaysar to go Bye Bye, sorry Kaysar fans ;)

Rob

Nuala

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2005, 07:55:08 PM »
Howie is all talk! LOL  Rob 

I agree with u on that.

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2005, 08:00:45 PM »
I think this is all talk.  James is the guy you have to get rid of now.  He has the potential win every single POV and HOH competition he is involved in and you know he will stab you in the back.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2005, 08:14:49 PM »
James really needs to go now. I don't care who does it, but if James is gone, then the door is open for a winner. James stays? He may as well walk out the door with the grand prize.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline WiggityWiggityWack

• RFF Full Member
  • People are weird
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2005, 08:20:38 PM »
I want Kaysar to win but now a part of me wants James to win so the others might learn a little. My opinion, James and Kaysar are the only ones in there that know how to play the game. I think it's hilarious that they are even thinking of keeping James. They are so silly. Oh well, they'll get what they deserve.

~Peace~
Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2005, 08:23:37 PM »
I'm afraid that James is going to stay in the house, dominate the rest of the game, and win the whole damn thing. I hate to admit it, but James is the dominant player in the house. Second would be Kaysar, and third...I don't know who would be third.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline point17

• RFF Full Member
  • GO Janey GO
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2005, 08:26:05 PM »
i hate this, cos out fave few - kaysar, janelle, rachel, howie all have a good chance of leaving. imagine the final 6 of.... APRIL, JENNIFER, MAGGIE, IVETTE, BEAU AND JAMES. Arrghhhh!!! thats how it is heading this totally sucks. cmon !!!!!!!!!

• RFF Full Member
  • People are weird
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2005, 08:51:21 PM »
i hate this, cos out fave few - kaysar, janelle, rachel, howie all have a good chance of leaving. imagine the final 6 of.... APRIL, JENNIFER, MAGGIE, IVETTE, BEAU AND JAMES. Arrghhhh!!! thats how it is heading this totally sucks. cmon !!!!!!!!!

I honestly dont think I could handle watching it if those people were left. They would drive me more batty than they already do.
~Peace~

Nuala

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2005, 09:11:05 PM »
I just finished watching tonights show and I must admit I was shocked at how Kaysar reacted to the noms.  Yes, James gave him the idea to backdoor Eric, but Kaysar was HOH and followed through with it.  I am sure they editied it tao make his reaction worse than what it was? But these people need to wake up and realize they cannot trust anyone, but themselves right now.  for janelle to say that jenn is a b**** was wow what can i say the girl loves to curse.  I really believe that when and if Janelle wins HOH she will do what she wants and will not take smack from anyone.  For Rachel to cry she must be really hurt personally by being nominated.  It was cute watching her dance with Jenn. I guess I like the interaction b/w the guests that are not game motivated because then you get to see the "real" people.  I still can't believe Kaysar gave Jenn HOH. He could have won it.  I bet he is fuming in the house.  Kaysar, Im still a fan, but a little disappointed.  We wanted you to win hoh and the game,but now we see that you are human and can be gotten to.  I am bummed after watching the show.  Mags please stick with Ivette and Beau.   Now, I think James is going to win.  He's making Sarah proud.  They are going to be duking it out in sequesterville.

• RFF Full Member
  • People are weird
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2005, 09:32:45 PM »
I just finished watching tonights show and I must admit I was shocked at how Kaysar reacted to the noms.  Yes, James gave him the idea to backdoor Eric, but Kaysar was HOH and followed through with it.  I am sure they editied it tao make his reaction worse than what it was? But these people need to wake up and realize they cannot trust anyone, but themselves right now.  for janelle to say that jenn is a b**** was wow what can i say the girl loves to curse.  I really believe that when and if Janelle wins HOH she will do what she wants and will not take smack from anyone.  For Rachel to cry she must be really hurt personally by being nominated.  It was cute watching her dance with Jenn. I guess I like the interaction b/w the guests that are not game motivated because then you get to see the "real" people.  I still can't believe Kaysar gave Jenn HOH. He could have won it.  I bet he is fuming in the house.  Kaysar, Im still a fan, but a little disappointed.  We wanted you to win hoh and the game,but now we see that you are human and can be gotten to.  I am bummed after watching the show.  Mags please stick with Ivette and Beau.   Now, I think James is going to win.  He's making Sarah proud.  They are going to be duking it out in sequesterville.

"I just finished watching tonights show and I must admit I was shocked at how Kaysar reacted to the noms."
In what way were you shocked?

"For Rachel to cry she must be really hurt personally by being nominated"
I feel bad for Rachel. It seems like she can't handle all of this. Do you know what she meant by "I'm not doing this for the money, I'm doing it for Howie" ?

~Peace~

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2005, 01:45:18 AM »
For Rachel to cry she must be really hurt personally by being nominated"
I feel bad for Rachel. It seems like she can't handle all of this. Do you know what she meant by "I'm not doing this for the money, I'm doing it for Howie" ?
Howie brought her into the house , she wants him to win  :hapy: .

Nuala

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2005, 09:02:57 AM »
In what way was I shocked?  He stooped the level of  Eric and getting so personally upset.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2005, 06:18:18 PM »
Howie is all talk! LOL

Rob

Say what you want Rob   )< , you think its funny now but it wont be so funny when our members & guests start dropping if Kaysar goes this week , because America loves KAYSAR  =]/

Right guys  ??  ;)

47 Guests, 13 Users
Users active in past 15 minutes:
puddin, carom3d, mikebert, tinampg96, RudyRules, joey, CJ22, WiggityWiggityWack, jesseo, Joteach, Nuala, TomGuy, tlallstar6

Offline TomGuy

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2005, 06:21:08 PM »
right!  :t-up:

Nuala

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2005, 06:23:36 PM »
Howie is all talk! LOL

Rob

Rob Kaysar is the bomb ditty.  He won't be going.  I think Maggie is not going to vote to evict him if he is put up.  So rob who is your fave?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2005, 11:50:10 PM »
Howie is all talk! LOL
Rob
Say what you want Rob   )< , you think its funny now but it wont be so funny when our members & guests start dropping if Kaysar goes this week , because America loves KAYSAR  =]/
Right guys  ??  ;)
47 Guests, 13 Users
Users active in past 15 minutes:
puddin, carom3d, mikebert, tinampg96, RudyRules, joey, CJ22, WiggityWiggityWack, jesseo, Joteach, Nuala, TomGuy, tlallstar6

-*^ )')  What puddin said, Rob!  Would you please elaborate on "Kaysar is all talk" and give us better reasons why you want Kaysar to go bye bye????  }} *(^ 
Thank you!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2005, 01:01:38 AM »
Yeah Rob , we would like to hear WHY you don't like Kaysar  ,.(

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2005, 08:23:41 AM »
Jenn and them are stupid!!  James will see they are trying to be nice to him, I hope he screws them over if they save him.

James blames j/r/h for getting sarah's hopes up, but it was Jenn and April that went back on their word.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2005, 10:28:20 AM »
I am preparing for the worst
These idiots are jealous , jealous that there beloved Crappy  wasnt loved by America. They are sheep and need a leader , they are so jealous that Howie/Rach & Janelle have that now that Kaysar is back .They need attention and Kaysar is not giving it to the sheep .
Now we can watch them suffer , I'm sure they think of James as there new leader  {l{ , last night he put the idea of Howie going up before Kaysar into the dingbats heads and April kept repeating" James thinks Howie first , maybe you should think about that Jenn "
I hope James screws them all . ]*]

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2005, 03:25:50 AM »
As much as I don't like james, he would be the best one to lower the boom on the misfits and get rid of all of 'em!  =]/