Author Topic: 8/13 Saturday live feeds cont.....  (Read 27748 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 8/13 thru 8/14 Saturday thru Sunday live feeds cont.....
« Reply #125 on: August 13, 2005, 11:34:03 PM »
Maggie & Clan gather in the hottub they have beer ..
they ask Maggie what her and Kay talked about
so far shes telling them 50% of the truth and 50% lies , shes not telling them exactly what they talked about ..mostly she makes it sound like Kaysar wanted to now her impression of what happened last week when he wasnt there .
They are suspicious of James because he was hanging out in the goldroom with H/R/J and came out all happy . Ivette defends James by saying he was only reading the Bible in there and they were not talking stratagie ( this is true )
( what they dont know is that Ivette has already filled James in that he maybe safe this week)
Maggie said she asked Kaysar who he would have put up as pawns if he won HOH , she says he answered " well it wouldnt have been you because I gave my word "
Ivette : see what I mean hes dirrtyyyyyyyyyyyy.........
Jenn: they must think I'm stupid that I'm not going to tell Maggie that **** , what is there problem
Ivette: they are playing dirtyyyyyyy
Jenn: not even dirty , just a ****ing idiot
April: number 1 hes going to lie to Maggie because we have control 
Magg: he doesnt want to say anything that will make me say put that mother ****er up

Magg: numerically its probably a better decsion but if we dont get rid of James now he will probably be here a few more weeks .
So whos more dangerous someone we know we cant trust or someone that is able to bring together a group .
they say power power , power is more dangerous
April says she really hasnt thought through this all yet , she feels safe if Kaysar stays because she doesnt feel he would put her up if he got HOH , BUT she cant just look at "me" or just Jennifer.
Magg: well I dont know , he said that hes pretty mad because  he said that Jenn said she wasnt going to put up any of his people.
what what??
Jenn: I never said that , he asked me to put up Maggie and someone else from my group , thats what i said I would do.. WATCH the tape
Ivette: regardless the second those mother ****ers had a chance to go back on there word they didnt hesitate so why should we hesitate
April : unfortunaly Kaysar has to be the one to pay for that
Bo: the way that i see it , we didnt ask him to come back , we asked for cappy back

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #126 on: August 13, 2005, 11:45:25 PM »
cont.....

Bo: America sent him back now send him back home
Ivette compares it to taking back your horrable ex boyfriend and giving him a chance to **** you over again , he caused hell in this house
Magg: so did James
Bo: they both did
Ivette: absolutly
Magg: what does that say about America for bringing him back ? thats like **** you ..thats pretty funny
Jenn: Erics not laughing
April: honestly I wish it was a doulble eviction this week , nothing against James but he has ****ed us and ****ed us
Ivette: the way I see it , before Kaysar came back Rachel was up our asses , Janelle was making friends ..now that Kaysars here ( pushes us aside )
April : the deal is if we keep James we have to make it very clear that he is with us , we have to bring him in on our dicussions , we cant give him a reason to play both sides
Magg: he is playing both sides , he has every reson to play both sides right now

April : we have to tell him " if you **** my group you are out "  ((^

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #127 on: August 13, 2005, 11:46:04 PM »
82% people and with that number it does show you what side of the house America likes the king is a fan favorite, and without him the show does loose something. The girl scouts are the fungus growing on a pile of crap that is how low they are. There morals they think they have are non existent. They talk crap about people more than any group in BB history that I can recall. I would not be suprised if the ratings take a big hit if it is just them left in the house(look out CBS). CBS should use the ultimate power of veto by pulling the veto. What would the girlscouts think if they knew how despised they are by most of the watching BB audience. Just my thoughts
jobes, my thoughts precisely.  You express it quite aptly...thanks! 
It all sucks...bigtime!  (:;)    After all the hoopla that Kaysar get voted baaak in by America and for whaaat...so he can be further humiliated by the idiotic girl scouts?  Now it looks like anything good for Kaysar is going down the drain...fast & furious...thanks to the lying, devious lowlifes.  Quite frankly, I'm sickened by the whole dang freakin mess right now!  ]*] {{{}

Ruday  |(

p.s...and yes...cbs should pull the POV out...asap.  Just don't use it at all the rest of this season!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #128 on: August 14, 2005, 12:00:55 AM »
Maggies insulted that she was kicked in the face , she was HOH and boom America brings who she booted back .Ivette doesnt understand why America doesnt love Cappy  ((^.
Ivette promises that she would never choose James over any of them

Ivette gets James to join

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2005, 12:10:01 AM »
the conversation goes no where . James only seaks when he is spoken to . Wheres Jan? wheres Kaysar ? Wheres Rachel ? ( Rach reading the Bible . Jan& Kay playing chess )
Maggie leaves ..Jenns face when she leaves

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #130 on: August 14, 2005, 12:14:09 AM »
they all head inside to shower and stuff
James following the misfits around like a puppy

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #131 on: August 14, 2005, 12:17:23 AM »
The funny part is the 2 people who have lied the least are Kaiser and Maggie, bo doesn't count because he just agrees with the girlscouts

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #132 on: August 14, 2005, 12:30:49 AM »
They are going to have a meeting with James in the HOH any minute

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #133 on: August 14, 2005, 12:34:42 AM »
The funny part is the 2 people who have lied the least are Kaiser and Maggie, bo doesn't count because he just agrees with the girlscouts
Janelle never really lied but then again everyone treats her lik an airhead  {l{

I'm trying to figure Maggie out , is she really this sour on Kaysar because her beloved Crappy is not loved by America as much as Kaysar , or does she have something up her sleeve for Jenny  *(^

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #134 on: August 14, 2005, 12:40:29 AM »
That's true Jan didn't really lie either she was dishonest less than maggie was

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #135 on: August 14, 2005, 01:00:49 AM »
rotflmao James goes to the HOH to pour his heart out..
ding dong Janelle & Kaysar barge in ..Janelle is Bombed !!  and makes herself at home
JAME's Face , priceless  ^/^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #136 on: August 14, 2005, 01:17:26 AM »
they arent budging

Offline WiggityWiggityWack

• RFF Full Member
  • People are weird
« Reply #137 on: August 14, 2005, 01:32:48 AM »
What are they doing???? Kaysar's making himself more of a target.
Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #138 on: August 14, 2005, 01:39:04 AM »
Snooping , Janelle isnt even drunk she is faking .. {l{
Now EVERYONE is in the room  (%#

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #139 on: August 14, 2005, 01:52:16 AM »
I dont think this meeting is going to happen tonight

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #140 on: August 14, 2005, 02:19:32 AM »
James HOH cont..
James says that when he saw Ivette crying, and Howie telling Rachel that her life is worth nothing, and that she has nothing to go back to, then he realized that Sarah would be a lot more proud of him if he let go instead of holding on for revenge. He says that he would not have someone like Sarah or the friends he has if he was the kind of person that would have held on for revenge. He says that if he has to go home this week, then he realizes that it is the game, and he has had a good time. He says that the week Sarah left, something happened that made him want to stay. He says that he did not want to leave Sarah here and make her deal with everything. He says that when he won the veto, then the same people who wanted to vote him off came right back to him and were nice to him and it was only because they were scared.

He says that Janelle went to him the morning after Veto, and asked how they are and they said that under the circumstances, fine. Janelle told him then that she hasn't talked to Howie yet so she doesn't know for sure, but that they both might be able to stay. He says that Janelle told him and Sarah later that Jenny and April were going to vote Ivette off, but had changed their minds. But then Janelle Howie and Rachel came to them and asked why they weren't doing anything about it. James said for one reason, that Ivette was on the block, and it would have meant campaigning against her, and also he didn't see any way that Sarah could be saved, so he didn't want to get her hopes up.

Jenn asks him...he says that he doesn't want this to be about revenge, but now he is saying that he wants revenge against the other side. James is saying that he wants revenge, but only within the game, and he is not willing to do anything to get it. He says most of them cant trust him, and he understands that, but he doesn't want to win, he only wants to get the other team off.

Bo asks if he is sorry for any of the stuff he has done. He says that he feels sorry for some of the things that have happened, so he could apologize for that, but some of the things he had to do, and cant change, so they would just have to agree to disagree.

April asks what if Rachel or Howie get HOH next week....would he go to them next week and ask them to take him back? James says that he is not playing for the game now, and to do that would embarrass himself, and disrespect Sarah, and would be against all the reasons why he wants to stay in this house.  :ZZ:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #141 on: August 14, 2005, 02:20:37 AM »
I'm bored ,and will catch up tomorrow :nitenite:

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #142 on: August 14, 2005, 02:34:52 AM »
Maggie wants to know if James would be willing to give them the HOH everytime until they get down to the 6 of them.

James says "Why, you don't trust me with HOH?. Hell yeah, I'd be willing to do that."

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #143 on: August 14, 2005, 03:56:28 AM »
Well, after seeing BB on tv this evening, everybody on the feeds has discovered that Jen did not really win HOH, Kaysar did. If you taped BB tonight, watch the tape again. At the end of the competition, Howie told them that they couldn't touch the glass. Jen touched the glass before Kaysar did and she should have been disqualified. Everyone right to CBS and tell them that they made a mistake. At best, what could happend is CBS will give him immunity from eviction.

The way things are going for him, he's gonna need it.

HURRY! LET'S SAVE KAYSAR.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #144 on: August 14, 2005, 04:06:02 AM »
Oh realiiiee, carom3d!  WoW...great news!  |#'  I'll go to cbs right now and tell them!  ]//{ Also, I have an email address that might get thru to BB6 staff so I'll also try that.  Thanks bunches for the info & for helping puddin report the live feeds! :t-up:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #145 on: August 14, 2005, 04:53:51 AM »
Ok, I did it.  I emailed cbs AND used the Feedback link on the bb6 page to request that Kaysar be declared HOH!!  Everyone...please do the same.  Here's what I wrote:

Hello,

After seeing BB6 on tv this evening, everybody on the feeds has discovered that Jen did not really win HOH.  Kaysar won.   At the end of the competition, Howie told them that they couldn't touch the glass.  Jen touched the glass before Kaysar did and she should have been disqualified.  CBS made a mistake!

Please declare this situation RIGHT & declare Kaysar HOH!

Thank you kindly,
(my name)

Offline avalanchefan33_33

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #146 on: August 14, 2005, 10:09:33 AM »
when will everyone no who they put up instead of rachel????????????????? is it today or tomorrrow or what?????????? if anyone nos ill be very happy nd appricitetive lol

Beau will win BB6 because the girls saw his peepee lol :)*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 8/13 Saturday live feeds cont.....
« Reply #147 on: August 14, 2005, 10:31:38 AM »

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #148 on: August 14, 2005, 10:39:52 AM »
That would actually make a ton of sense Puddin.  Jenn just broke a big promise and she has to know that she is now the #1 target ahead of Maggie for the other group. 
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #149 on: August 14, 2005, 10:54:23 AM »
I know Trevor ,Kaysar is a threat and his target is Jenn next week ( thinking James will be out ) .
If Jenn goes through with this the least she can do is give Kaysar fair warning ..but nothing is fair to her .. )< fricking lying bitch ..
according to her shes going to warn Rachel not to use the Veto on anyone or she will put Howie up and vote him out ..its going to be along day .. }}