Author Topic: 8/12 Friday updates cont....  (Read 21964 times)

Offline Joteach

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love teaching and Reality TV!
Re: 8/12 Friday updates cont....
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2005, 08:55:20 PM »
:<(  Hi, I am new here.  I hope that I am doing all of these cute icons and inserts correctly.    Just wanted to introduce myself.  I am Jo, 32 yrs old, married and have two wondferul children.  I am a teacher in Texas and I am addicted to reality shows.  BB is my favorite of all of them though.  I even scheduled my first child's c-section birth around watching BB5!  LOL   ]**]  So, do we have any new information??? Does anyone know how you can see live feeds without paying for the long term commitment?  I just want to see a live feed one time just to see what it is like.   ;)  Anyway, I am so glad I found this site.  It is really great! 
:) Jo -Teacher from Texas

Nuala

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2005, 09:02:12 PM »
Welcome Joteach.  There is a free trial available, but of course you have to provide cc info.  Puddin' had said the people at real one are really nice and easy to work with and that before you free trial is up just tell them you want to cancel it and you will not be charged.

It is nice to have you and see that you are a teacher.  Cool...me to.  I also see you are from Texas what city?

We are glad you are here.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2005, 09:06:14 PM »
I cant beleive they have the feeds in the house during Nom lock down , I caught some dude in the left hand corner

Nuala

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2005, 09:09:33 PM »
That is funny Puddin.  He wanted to check out Jenn Chi-Chis in person....LOL.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2005, 09:09:55 PM »
Welcome Joteach from Texas  }* ,

I even scheduled my first child's c-section birth around watching BB5!

Now thats a true reality fan addict  {l{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2005, 09:13:43 PM »
Well we have :fish:

Offline Rachel8980

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I've been away too long!
    • Myspace
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2005, 09:17:57 PM »
I can't believe what i'm hearing. Ivette and James were talking (April was there too) and Ivette is saying how she wanted Jenn to have HOH because she missed Dan and she wanted Maggie to have it because she missed her boyfriend and some people want it so they can do evil things with it.

Did they not realize they signed up for a 3 month long GAME!! I realize that it must be hard but come on!  |(

Nuala

« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2005, 09:21:08 PM »
Did they not realize they signed up for a 3 month long GAME!! I realize that it must be hard but come on!  |(

I guess they are lost and have no concept of reality?  LOL

Offline Joteach

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2005, 09:21:11 PM »
I am from Beaumont, Texas.  Where is everyone else from?  Any other Texans?  Am I the oldest one on here?   :]

Nuala

« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2005, 09:22:29 PM »
I'm in Virginia.  I am 29 years old.  But a kid at heart.  I always will be.  I been to Texas?  But that doesn't count now does it?  What do you teach?

Nuala

« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2005, 09:27:10 PM »
BRB gotta get another bottled water and think I ll make me a bagel with chive and onion spread.  Hey puddin'  I am getting that new stuff cinnamon and brown sugar tomorrow.....I hope it is yummy.  They were out of it so I had to opt for the other.   :':')

Offline fromia2tx

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2005, 09:32:06 PM »
hey, I am also from Texas and a Teacher. I am 27 years old though. I really enjoy the updates and want you to know I appreciate it. Keep up the good work.

Offline Joteach

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2005, 09:34:43 PM »
I'm in Virginia.  I am 29 years old.  But a kid at heart.  I always will be.  I been to Texas?  But that doesn't count now does it?  What do you teach?

Not really!  haha  I teach Kindergarten!  :)  It is my 9th year teaching.  I love it.  Just got into a new school this year and the only downfall is none of the others on my grade level watch BB!  haha   :)*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2005, 09:35:51 PM »
They are back but theres no audio

Nuala

« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2005, 09:39:01 PM »

Not really!  haha  I teach Kindergarten!  :)  It is my 9th year teaching.  I love it.  Just got into a new school this year and the only downfall is none of the others on my grade level watch BB!  haha   :)*

That is awesome that you teach Kindergarten.  I taught 3rd gr. in MO, but I am para here in VA for high school spec. ed.  I also worked as para in MO with preschoolers. I love the young ones and the older o nes, but I do not think I could hack middle schoolers.

I am sorry you do not have any BB buddies at work, but I do not have any either that is why I love it here.

Offline avalanchefan33_33

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2005, 09:40:00 PM »
hey puddin is there any talk on when the noms will be?? tonight or tomorrow??

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2005, 09:42:17 PM »
I see Rach/How/Jan/Kay it has to be two of them , Kaysar is PISSED . They stop him from confronting Jenn .

Its Janelle and Rachel , they were nominated by Jenny .

Nuala

« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2005, 09:43:16 PM »
hey, I am also from Texas and a Teacher. I am 27 years old though. I really enjoy the updates and want you to know I appreciate it. Keep up the good work.

What do you teach?

Yes,  Puddin has us spoiled her and we love her for her dedication, but she doesn't want us to tell her because she does not want her head to get big.....LOL...Really she is awesome. 

Offline fromia2tx

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2005, 09:45:42 PM »
I am also a kindergarten teacher. It is going to be my first year. I don't have much time so I have to catch up on BB here.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2005, 09:46:52 PM »
They think either James got to Jenny or she is going along with the plan to backdoor James . She has not talked to them yet so they are in the dark .

Offline Joteach

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2005, 09:49:50 PM »
How do I reply to messages?  I have been hitting 'quote'. 
Why is Kaysar mad???  Because the girls were nom?  I thought that Jenn was going to do that and then backdoor James?  Wasn't that what they talked about during the hoh comp?   }} :999: ps. these are the cutest icons I have ever seen!  I am just playing, sorry!  LOL  /*^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2005, 09:51:03 PM »
annoying FISH in and out
They are annoyed that Jenny never told them what she was doing , now they are nervousing.

Offline jesseo

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Jr. Member
  • JAMES WILL WIN BB6
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2005, 09:55:10 PM »
I think it is still more risky to do this as a backdoor trick.  No matter what if James wins Veto he's not going up.  This just risks it a lot more in my opinion.

~ruxpin

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2005, 09:56:01 PM »
Kaysars is mad because Jenny promised she would put 2 of her own up . She never told them that she was a lying two faced bitch  :mad: .

Howie stops Kaysar again , he says dont get mad , dont give them a reason to change their mind . They may still be sticking to the plan

Offline avalanchefan33_33

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2005, 09:57:21 PM »
so its janelle and rachel thanks puddin u like must get no sleep cause u update like every 2 mins lol

what night is the pov on in the house sun mon or tues??????