Author Topic: 8/12 Friday updates cont....  (Read 22542 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 8/12 Friday updates cont....
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2005, 10:43:35 PM »
Jenn goes on to tell Kaysar that she is not going to ask James to compete the Veto comp with/for her . She says Kaysar would never have been evicted if James hadnt won POV . They want James  out and have wanted him out for weeks .

Offline jesseo

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Jr. Member
  • JAMES WILL WIN BB6
« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2005, 10:52:15 PM »
This game will be uninteresting without James, IMO.

Nuala

« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2005, 10:56:46 PM »
Kaysar is thinking he needs to get out the hookah and chill before he opens a can of whoop ass on Jenn

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2005, 11:13:24 PM »
They are eating dinner then going to sleep , they only slept 3 and 1/2 hours today . ( this is good news for me , i;m beat  {l{ )
Rachel is so upset that she doesnt join them to eat .( I dont trust Jenny , she HATES Rachel and I could see her perhaps making her a target this week , I bet she hates all the pretty girls)

Offline gingin

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2005, 11:18:06 PM »
i agree with you puddin I think that jen is just dying for some attention and I don't think that she will get rid of james because as long as he is their everyone will have someone to bash on and they won't go after her and april.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #105 on: August 12, 2005, 11:29:03 PM »
Yes yes and remember she had a thing for James , hes her type , and now that Sarahs gone  ]][
She was just doing laundry with April
April : so Kaysars really pissed
Jenn: yeah , MORE than I expected , thats what I was hoping for  ( WTF ?)

Offline jesseo

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Jr. Member
  • JAMES WILL WIN BB6
« Reply #106 on: August 12, 2005, 11:32:52 PM »
Puddin,

I just saw that.  Do you think maybe Jen will stir this game up and pick James for the Veto competition??

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #107 on: August 12, 2005, 11:34:55 PM »
HAHA , Rach & Kay in the Gold room
Rach : I'd almost rather go out now than to be stuck in sequester with Jenn. She is a coniving Bitch . She ruined her credibility in front of all of America ( thats what I said   ]][ )
Rachel is sure she is the Target ( I say no matter who wins Veto give it to Rach )

some yummies
 </]

Offline gingin

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2005, 11:37:36 PM »
I am wondering though that if jennifer does turn and pick james for the veto comp if it wouldnt put maggie against her because I thought that they had all merged until james was out of the house. I wonder if james won't try and partner up with april and jen! :unde:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #109 on: August 12, 2005, 11:41:27 PM »
Puddin,

I just saw that. Do you think maybe Jen will stir this game up and pick James for the Veto competition??
She says shes picking April , lets think.... lets say she would put ( for example ) Howie up if Rach wins Veto  .With that she would still have the votes to get someone from Kaysars team out . She has the votes to get say ( example ) get Janelle out . James/April/Maggie/Beau/Ivette vs ( lets say with Howie up ) Kaysar & Rachel , she wouldnt even need James vote or for him to win the  Veto .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2005, 12:08:27 AM »
JENNY LYING to Maggie  (:;)

Jenn : ( to Maggie ) Kaysar said that he promised you that he would not put you up last night ?( during the HOH comp )
Magg : Yeah ..and then he told you that he wanted to put me up ..? ( makes her hmm interesting face )
Jenn seems pleased with herself that she is stirring **** up

They confirm that JAMES is their target , they all agree ( Ivette not in the room btw) but if there is no POV to win Bye Bye Rachel , as long as its not one of them .
Jenn confesses that she promised Kaysar that she would do whatever he wanted to win HOH ..
she laughs " I Really wanted to see Dan  ]][ "

Offline jesseo

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Jr. Member
  • JAMES WILL WIN BB6
« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2005, 12:13:01 AM »
The girlscouts are having a meeting right now.  It looks like they will be getting rid of James.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2005, 12:15:04 AM »
jesseo do you have the feeds ?  :prayer: would love love anyone that has them to please feel free to help out , it would be sooo much appreciated  :kuss:

Offline jesseo

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Jr. Member
  • JAMES WILL WIN BB6
« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2005, 12:16:30 AM »
Yeah, I have the feeds.  What are you using to capture the shots?  I can help out.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2005, 12:23:45 AM »
jesseo , dont worry about vidcaps ,anything you can add as far as updates would be so appreciated .We can offer you writer status  for your time ..  |#' I cant always catch all the dialog because I get locked into one conversation at a time . If you have any questions and you decide to help out , please feel free to pm me  :kuss:.