Author Topic: Paranoia will destroy ya..  (Read 2633 times)

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Paranoia will destroy ya..
« on: August 09, 2005, 10:14:31 PM »
How nuts are these people..lol  (%# can you believe James won POV..funniest blooper in the history of the whole show.. |(     ((^

Ivette actually said something I agreed :nods: with..they weren't thinking at all!

If Ivette goes home this week and Sarah stays I predict a James win..he's got them nipping at each others heals and although Howie and Rachel didn't buy his "I never swore on the bible' line..he's got them re-thinking their last move.  :roll:

I mean use your heads folks in the BB6 house..why would Ivette say he swore on the bible and then be on his side...duh *(^

Did you catch James's attempt at  :':') :':') :':') :':') when Sarah asked him "Are you crying baby?" How hard did he have to hide his face and God love Sarah...giving him a towel to wipe his tears..haven't ever seen a drier towel in my life..funny chit I tell ya.

And James saying with a straight face he didn't know who he'd save yet just minutes before the POV ceramony..Yes you did James..was there EVER a question in your mind???   (%#

Kaysar better come back in {**}  :prayer: or the game is a gonner...this group can't get it straight with five heads working for them.

And that April...what a sneak..haven't disliked a charactor that much in awhile. Loved the  )<  ) between Ivette and her though..funny funny stuff. ((^

“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Nuala

Re: Paranoia will destroy ya..
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 11:09:15 AM »
I believe now April is the one I cannot stand the most on the show. 

Yep, I loved James little speech and he even clued them in that they handed the veto right to him.  What a bunch of idiots.  The group that played in the VETO game do not deserve to win.  They need dunce caps for the rest of the show.  James had them right where he wanted them....second guessing themselves.  They all did it when the went to put the candy in the piniatas. 

Jame is not as stupid as  I thought he was.  He is actually pretty smart.  A smart one, but still a liar. 

These are the ones I would like to see make it to the end James, Maggie, Jannelle, and Kaysar.  Maggie did do H and R's dirty work for them and I think she has figured that out. 

PenguinsDance

Re: Paranoia will destroy ya..
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005, 11:56:29 AM »
Nuala...I agree 100% with you.   :t-up:

I still can't get over how STUPID those VETO competitors were.   |(  :shocked:    We were all yelling at the TV last night (even though we all ready knew what happened).   :wow: