Author Topic: 8/8 Monday Live Feeds cont....  (Read 18483 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
8/8 Monday Live Feeds cont....
« on: August 07, 2005, 11:24:42 PM »
cam scan
Feed 3 on empty living room
Feed 4 on the kitchen April I think?
Feeds1 & 2 backyard ~

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 8/8 Monday Live Feeds cont....
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 11:41:56 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 11:54:11 PM »
the feeds are messed up still , off & on . i'm glad nothing exciting is going on  ]][

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 12:04:48 AM »
Howie Loves Beau  :actgay:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 12:37:15 AM »
James /Ivette /Sarah in the Gold Room . James thinks that if Michael comes back he will go after the two people that put him out in the first place ( april /jenny ). ( Not too smart James , I think he will do whatever Janelle tells him too do  ]][ )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2005, 01:06:54 AM »
:nitenite: just nothing going on .

Nuala

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2005, 05:49:05 AM »
The pics of Jenn and Mags are funny looking.  Check out Maggie's face when she facing out of the hot tub and then look at Jenn's expression.  LOL.  Then she looks like she checking out Maggs boobies when Maggie is facing her.  LOL. 

Puddin, I hope you have better day with your live feeds, sorry real one had to do maintenance.  I wonder how many people are watching the live feeds?  Any guesses? 

Poor April is feeling sorry for herself.  Ivette is willing to be put up, so what is April's problem.  Maybe it is just PMS.  She might need a Prozac if she gets put on the block.  She is too paranoid.  I have a feeling before it is all over with Ivette is going to have a few words with her about the way she acting. 

Nuala

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2005, 10:19:51 AM »
I think April is worried that her lies are going to catch up to her and is trying to put herself in a good position.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2005, 10:32:07 AM »
No idea how many people subcribe to the feeds Nuala , maybe a someone else can answer  ]**]  ?

catching up from last night
April & Ivette had a fist fight over who was going to be the pawn earlier today ? (Sunday ) or almost came to blows?

Sounds like from the late night talks last night , Howie/Janelle/April/Jenny are considering backdooring IVETTE !! Saying Ivette & James together are more of a threat than Sarah & James  )hs(

April told them that Ivette was trying to talk Maggie into getting rid of Kaysar last week. Said that Ivette was really pushing to save James when he and Kaysar were on the block.

They decide they can do this. They have the votes even if James votes against Sarah.

April wants to tell Maggie.

Janelle and Howie are trying to talk her out of it.

They're saying to not tell Maggie. They will fill her in after the fact, and invite her to the good side.

Howie says either way - we need to take care of the Ivette problem.

They have convinced April to stay quiet and watch and listen, follow Ivette, see what she's doing.

April agrees.

Jennifer and April are alone now.

Jennifer is now saying that Howie was way too passionate about the plan. The plan is far too quickly set in stone, like it had been planned all along.

current

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2005, 10:34:30 AM »
That woudl be awesome!!!!  April I knew woudl find a way to make her look good....good for her for making a move

Do you think it is possible a double eviction sinc ethey are bringing one back?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2005, 10:38:21 AM »
Can you beleive this ?? I was going to go shopping today but have to stay home to hear what Rachel thinks of this plan  {l{

If this holds  April/Janelle/Jenny/Rachel  against Beau/Maggie /James backdoor Ivette !! I'm lovin this !! But who knows ? afterall things do change on a dime  {l{ I want cant wait to see what Rachel has to say  . Also if April opens her mouth to Maggie this plan will not work  }}

PenguinsDance

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2005, 11:05:42 AM »
Can you beleive this ?? I was going to go shopping today but have to stay home to hear what Rachel thinks of this plan {l{

((^ Too funny!  You're a diehard.  Thanks again for keeping us posted.   ,,>(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2005, 11:24:34 AM »
 }} This could change the whole game !!I cant see why Rachel wouldnt go along with this plan ?

going back to last night ~this all started when there was talk of who maybe coming back ,
Sounds like April & Jenny are blaming James & the other misfits for selling out Michael .

Jenny claims she has told Ivette numerous times that Michael never hit the wall but she refused to believe it. Jenny is also says the origin of the sexual harassment stories came from Ivette.

Janey and Howie were pissed.

They talked more about Ivette & Jame's secret alliance , they wonder if Ivette & James didn't know each other outside the house. They now think James & Ivette are one BIG twist .

They think the James & Ivette alliance is more dangerous than the Sarah /James alliance .  Howie then brought up the S3 alliance of Jason and Danielle that nobody saw until the end.

Current ,Rachel awake doing her morning routine

PenguinsDance

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2005, 12:02:48 PM »
Is the VETO ceremony today?   *(^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2005, 12:10:24 PM »
Is the VETO ceremony today? *(^
Yeah Penguin , usually 3:30 or 4:30 east time  :t-up:

« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 12:16:42 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2005, 12:17:19 PM »
SMart girl putting the shirts next to her while sun bathing....she know they will show her on the feeds!!!!!

I know it is just April and Jenny tryign to save themself, but at this poitn I do not care......GO TEAM GO!!

Only problem is how will Sarah and James act next week if they are both still there?

They could play up the plan and say if we told you, you woudl not act so pissed off and fool the other side.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2005, 12:30:07 PM »
SMart girl putting the shirts next to her while sun bathing....she know they will show her on the feeds!!!!!

I know it is just April and Jenny tryign to save themself, but at this poitn I do not care......GO TEAM GO!!

Only problem is how will Sarah and James act next week if they are both still there?

They could play up the plan and say if we told you, you woudl not act so pissed off and fool the other side.

Maybe they Janelle&Howie are hoping this could backfire on and James will go after Jenny & April? No idea ,I dont think they have thought this through yet.  BB just gave them a 90 minute Veto Ceremony warning which probably means more like 3 hours  {l{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2005, 12:36:51 PM »
Yappy & Maggie in the kitchen , I couldnt get the convo/ fish in and out , they were talking about Jenny and how shes keeps changing her story also they are wondering why April & Jenny slept in the goldroom .....Fish again ....
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 12:40:37 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2005, 12:48:45 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2005, 12:59:10 PM »
James & Sarah gold room , Jame says if Eric comes back he is going to pull Maggie & Eric aside and tell them to put Howie & Rachel up . He's going to tell Eric that J/H/K/R were the masterminds behind his ousting , hes going to tell Eric he only came into it when Eric offered to do Veto for Kaysar .James is crying .

James:God , they are so dumb , so stupid , their own greed twisted them .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2005, 01:06:18 PM »
Sarah offers her left over toothpaste to Rachel & Sarah if James leaves next week, they are running out
Howie in the shower , HG's sporting their Tye-dyes.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2005, 01:09:40 PM »
Beau/Ivette/April/Maggie hanging at the b/y table
James/Sarah/Jenny having breakfast

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2005, 01:17:06 PM »
Rach /Howie HOH room
telling Rachel about the new plan , Howie says James will get stronger if Sarah leaves with Ivette. Ivette & James together are more dangerous.
Rachel says whos all in on this ? Rachel says she doesnt trust them ,Howie tells her they had a long discussion about it and the trusts them.
 Howie says to keep her eye on James/Sarah/Ivette at the ceremony for body language and eye contact , this could change the way they vote ." Watch them all very carefully ."

Rachel giggles to her self heheheheh

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2005, 01:19:15 PM »

Good thinking Texan , Rachel told Howie that she had the shirts layed out next to her in her bikini this morning and the camaras kept zooming in on them  :t-up:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2005, 01:22:46 PM »
Fantasy players , Howie eating an orange !!