Author Topic: live feed vid recordings  (Read 2712 times)

Offline whatupKaysar

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
live feed vid recordings
« on: August 07, 2005, 01:57:17 PM »
I was wondering if anyone knows where i could find live-feed recordings of Kaysar/Janelle moments to download (where they are just talking, hanging-out, planning strategy, etc).  I dont want to get the live feed now that Kaysar is gone, but i'd love to watch and catch up on how they became allies in the first place.  I've been reading the live updates which is great, but its not the same as seeing video and the tv show nevers goes into enough detail (it just focus on the maggot crew for some unknown reason). 

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: live feed vid recordings
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 02:05:04 PM »
I don't think there are any sites that do exactly what you are talking about. CBS went after one site this year with their lawyers and took it down, for having clips of the live feeds, so I am not sure that many sites do that anymore.

About the closest thing you will find is the text updates and some pictures.

Anyone correct me if I am wrong!!

Rob

Offline whatupKaysar

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: live feed vid recordings
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 02:20:33 PM »
thanks for replying.  lol, thought i'd ask anyway even though i doubted the web would have anything (I tried googling and had no luck).  I guess i can understand where cbs is coming from, but as long as someone isn't stealing the live feed, i dont see whats wrong w/ sharing a few clips.   If anyone knows any other way i could get a hold of Kay/Jan live feed clips, that would be great.