Author Topic: Who or what annoys YOU the most?  (Read 5506 times)

Offline Rachel8980

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I've been away too long!
    • Myspace
Who or what annoys YOU the most?
« on: August 07, 2005, 12:15:32 PM »
For me it's Ivette saying "Do you understand what I'm saying?"
It probably hasn't been on tv much but on the live feeds its every other line out of her mouth. |(

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Who or what annoys YOU the most?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 12:58:34 PM »
For me, its Janelle! She thinks her poop don't stink, but I am almost sure it does! LOL

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 01:26:53 PM »
For me its probably tie between 1st Jennifer ( whines I miss Dannnnnnnnnnnnn and walks around with a sour puss all day ) 2nd April ( ya know what I'm sayiin ?I love ya Janellie , then when she walks away , trash talks her  ) 3rd Beau ( he has this annoying habit of playing drums on all surfaces . plus hes scared of his own shadow .)
Ivette doesnt bug me as much as she use to , yeah "Ya know what I'm sayin " Do you want me to tell you what i'm sayin ?" well i'm gonna tell ya what I'm sayin "but at least shes honest . She tells it like it is and will do so to your face . She doesn't hold back her feelings about how she feels about someone   :nods: .
btw ~
Welcome Rachel8980 , were glad that you joined our forum  {|  }* _^%

Offline whatupKaysar

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 02:22:38 PM »
For me it definatley April and Maggie. They are loud and obnoxious.   I cant stand either one of them.  I also find Beau and Jenn really annoying, but only b/c they are like wallpaper...i dont know its strategy or what, but they r incredibly boring to watch. 

Nuala

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2005, 04:53:48 PM »
Hey Rachel,

You bring up a fun subject to discuss.  Who annoys me the most?  HMMMMMMM.........Her names is the month I was born in, she had people feel her "tail", and she is out of smokes....APRIL.  She cracked me up last night with her explanation of what type of smoker she was.  LOL.  She has nothing much good to say about anyone.  She is a complainer.  I wish the next time she said that she did not want to be in the house that BB would tell her to just get out.  Now that would be great.

The second most annoying person is James.  He is playing well obviously, but I cannot stand a liar.  He is very judgemental of Ivette and Beau.  Yes, they live alternative lifestyles and God does not approve of it, but he should have never told Ivette that religion turned its back on them.  I was raised Catholic, but I left the Catholic church.  I am a Christian and God still loves them even though they do not see the error of their ways.  James is a hypocrite.

I love Maggie and Ivette for the simple fact that they are honest.  Howie because he has a sense of humor.  I am starting to think he is the only one in the house that has one.  Everyone else is to serious minded in this game lately.  Lighten up and enjoy yourselves.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2005, 07:25:18 PM »
Yeah Rachel...great topic! Thanks!  (^.#

Ditto to Nuala's comments!  I couldn't say it better!  April & James both grind at my nerves.  Yes, James is being very hypocritical critisizing Ivette & Beau when he is lying thru his teeth to everyone in the house, even his own alliance!  He scares me the way he's playing, b/c he reminds me of the way Will played.  He ended up winning BB2!!  Puhleezz...God forbid that James wins!!  |(

April is just flat annoying and I really want to tape her dang B:)  B:)  B:)  B:)  B:)  motormouth shut and lock her up in one of BB6's Secret hiding places!!  ]//{   

Maggie & Ivette are sometimes annoysome, but they do seem to be honest and forthright.  Of that alliance, I like Maggie the best as I think she's playing her heart & trying to be fair to everyone.  I'm still rooting for the other alliance tho...esp Rachel (& Kaysar, if he returns! :prayer:)
Rachel8980...So glad you joined RFF! |#'
Wishing you a warm

Rudaaaay :hapy:

Offline Rachel8980

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I've been away too long!
    • Myspace
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2005, 08:30:13 PM »
Thanks for the nice welcome guys!

How do you get freeze frames? It's not just a cropped screen print is it?  *(^

allison

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2005, 11:40:43 PM »
i agree with rob. now, there are only 3 people in the house who actually annoy me. james- for being a backstabbing, 2 timing, lying asshole..his whore, sarah- for being so annoying and rude....and janelle..just for being JANELLE B:)

Nuala

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2005, 05:32:52 AM »
Whoah Allison...whore is a little harsh of word to describe Sarah.  I don't think she could cheat on James even if she thought about it.  She is to blinded by love right now.  She is not as innocent as her picture portrays.  Like you said she is very rude.  She always makes thing so darn personal.  When I read the live feed updates and read she was toasted I thought of Amy, the blonde.  BB should not let Sarah get toasted again unless they want her to show her "ass" again.  She is a mean drunk if you think about the things she said to Maggie.  I would have had to slap her and tell her to get a grip. 

I am glad you are posting with us and I hope you become a member. 

Offline tenboard

• Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2005, 11:19:17 AM »
welcome,  rachel! 
no matter how much you dislike your mother-in-law,  you must never set her on fire..................ernest wilde

Offline nanseaside

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2005, 11:37:58 AM »
for me it is Ivette and maggie and james and sarah i only like howie and rachel really i guess, and bo

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2005, 12:12:58 PM »
Welcome all you new posters!!  Gald you are here!

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2005, 01:48:48 PM »
 DEFINITLY Ivette yucky... she gets under my skin bad, I really like Janelle, at first I wasn't sure about her, But I have come to really like her as a player...
Having some Spring Fun

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2005, 02:37:49 PM »
Welcome careybear , were glad you joined and are happy to have you here    {|  :strum: }* (/(

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2005, 03:08:14 PM »
thanks for the welcome, Seems like a great place to be!!
Having some Spring Fun

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2005, 03:12:12 PM »
Welcome Carybear!!!  Hope you stick around and post with us

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2005, 03:20:11 PM »
Thanks!! :)
Having some Spring Fun

Offline SouthernGirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2005, 09:13:58 PM »
 :<( Ivette annoys me the most with her loud, obnoxious mouth and her holier than thou attitude. She always calls her opponents on the other side evil and she is truly the evil one. She thinks her chit don't stink for some reason and she is all good and deserving. The other side is playing the game just as she is, and that makes them evil? I think not, it just means they are trying to win the game, again, just as she is. I, for one can't wait to see her go and also her sidekick Maggie. That would make me very happy.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2005, 12:07:12 AM »
Welcome SouthernGirl  {| , thanks for joining in  }*

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2005, 04:33:34 AM »
  _^% _^% _^% careybear and SouthernGirl!  Great to see you both already posting LOTS!   (^.#  Keep on sharing your thoughts with us!  :nods:
Ruday  *^?
EDITED to add a welome to you too, SouthernGirl!  |#'
Guess I was half asleep last nite...uh...wee hours of this morning...& didn't see you!  |(
Cheers to ya both!   |*|
Again,

« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 04:14:52 PM by RudyRules »

Offline FullMonte

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2005, 07:23:34 AM »
What bothers me the most?  Two things....(not particular people---although it's very evident in the house here)

1) People who go on a show like Big Brother or Survivor and get upset when people lie to them or break deals.....That's a big part of the game, so you had better expect it....Ethan Zahn showed that you can win a game by being a nice honest guy...So, if you want to play that way, good luck to you...but, don't expect everyone else to do it....expect them to lie to you and break deals.

2) People who sit and plan out the pecking order...Then get upset when the other players have the nerve to try and win the game for themselves (SEE: Rupert Boneham---who went off on Jon Dalton when Jon had the audacity to actually vote for Rupert)....

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2005, 09:23:08 AM »
full monte, yea I agree, shows like this you are going to get lied to, and backstabbed, it happens
Having some Spring Fun

Offline SouthernGirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2005, 01:44:45 PM »
 {| Thank you for the welcome. Cheers!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2005, 04:21:24 PM »
SouthernGirl wrote:
Ivette annoys me the most with her loud, obnoxious mouth and her holier than thou attitude. She always calls her opponents on the other side evil and she is truly the evil one. She thinks her chit don't stink for some reason and she is all good and deserving. The other side is playing the game just as she is, and that makes them evil? I think not, it just means they are trying to win the game, again, just as she is.

Yup...well said and correct! I totally agree with you!   =]/

Offline SouthernGirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2005, 09:35:06 PM »
Awww thank you Rudy. I accept your apology of being half asleep, that works for me  :nods:

Now what about that Ivette being up for eviction? Is it real or not? I would not mind seeing her go. For some reason that girl just gets on my nerves. |(