Author Topic: 8/6 thru 8/7 live feeds cont...  (Read 16442 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 8/6 thru 8/7 live feeds cont...
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2005, 12:28:50 AM »
James asks him who he thinks is coming back. He says he doesn't care, then says if it's Kaysar then he can talk with him and find out if he was in on the plan. Janelle lies to James, telling him there was no plan before Kaysar left and that Kaysar didn't believe the stuff about James. James bought it big time, and is now trying to play her, going on about how loyal he was to the team ...Janelle smiles and being nice while James talks.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2005, 12:46:44 AM »
James returns to the gym , he likes that he has someone to talk to .
He bad mouths Maggie a bit. Then he said that if Eric returns, Eric will be coming after him. Janelle said, me too. James offered to be her partner. She just gave him one of her smiles. Then he said that if Kaysar comes back, he's going to be so pissed off at you guys  {l{ . James leaves to take a shower .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2005, 12:59:24 AM »
I just know that James is going to try to get Janelle alone again , his mind is ticking .. ]][

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2005, 01:09:07 AM »
Outside Howie & some of the misfits are planning Veto Ceremony . When James takes hisself off , Howie will say then with that ___ I nominate ___ and they are all going to raise their hands and say me one at a time. They think this will be the spotlight / highlight of the season as its never been done before in BB history .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2005, 01:16:08 AM »
April is the pawn .

I'm bored , watching both sides getting along so nicely then hear April trash them as they walk away is nauseating . :nitenite:

Just one last thought , wouldnt it be funny if someway a deal is made , Sarah stays , and April get voted off .. (::) :giggle:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2005, 01:57:49 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2005, 04:07:29 AM »
Howie & Janelle in the backyard walking / working out .

James joins them. He says that hes training for Head of House next week. Howie fires back that hes training for the veto  .Now James says to stop being so untrusting. He says the misfits wanted Howie to nominate Janelle, just like they wanted Kaysar to.

James says that they pulled a Marcellas. Howie says they feel like James did that to them. James begs Howie and Janelle not to let Eric and Maggie win the game.
James says that he'll earn their trust back by putting up Maggie and Ivette up if he wins HOH this week.
James says that Howie won't admit to making a mistake, and that's cool. James says that he took the word of people who were gunning for James in revenge for Eric over James who proved that he was completely loyal to the leave .

Sarah asks if this was Kaysar's plan. Janelle yes .
James says that he cares about them. Howie says he loves them forever. James said that he never backstabbed them. Howie says he was backstabbed five times by James and this was payback. Sarah says that he had nothing to payback for. Sarah says that he acts like Maggie couldn't come up with lies and work him. Howie says that Maggie wouldn't. He tries to explain why Maggie and Ivette wouldn't lie. Sarah goes back to the HOH comp and how Sarah took out Maggie's team.James says that the game doesn't matter to him anymore. He wants to quit arguing about it because you can't argue with Howie. James keeps saying that he wants to watch the tapes.

Sarah is starting to cry because she would rather have been knocked out by Maggie's team.
Howie says that he feels the same way about rather being knocked out by Maggie then by James.
James says that he didn't make any hostile acts towards anyone in their alliance.
Sarah just straight up told Howie that he's a user. She says that he is setting up Janelle just like he set up James and Sarah. Howie is getting mad. Howie is now telling them that he's pissed at them for f**king his game up.

Howie says that Sarah and James ruined his game, he won't win because of them, it's all their fault. He hopes they're happy
Sarah asks F**K did they expect James & Sarah to do last week? Howie and Rachel made sure that they weren't targets.
James says that they just wanted to come outside and confirm that they aren't seeking revenge.

James says that he still isn't going after them if he wins HOH.
James and Sarah leave.

Janelle says she believes them . Howie says he is following out Kaysar's plan.
Howie telling Janelle that James does excactly this sort of thing when hes trying to save hiself.
Janelle doesn't trust Ivette or April. She points out how long they held out on revealing their partnerships and were able to cry and scream their lies to everyone convincingly.
She also doesn't believe James swore on the Bible." We wern't their how do we know"

Janelle doesn't think James was going to come after them. She thinks James is really hurt. " Why wouldn't try to break us up?" I don't beleive those people , I think they are the biggest liars in the house "
Howie thinks that James would have put up him and Rachel. James is looking for allies .
Howie is saying that he is believing the misfits completely.
Janelle is now worried about the numbers .
Howie explains that he does beleive that James would take out Maggie if he wins HOH. But the following week he would come after him , Howie. Also he tells her " do you beleive for one minute that if Ivette wins HOH he wouldnt be up there in the HOH trying to make a deal? "
Janelle hugs Howie , she doesnt know who to beleive , shes sorry for Howie for having so much stress.
They go inside , Janelle is sleeping with Howie again

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2005, 04:12:24 AM »
Janelle heads downstairs to take a shower , April comes in.
April tells Janelle that she is no longer comfortable offering herself up as the replacement nominee. She thinks that Ivette would be a better choice. She says that James hates her so much, that he will work overtime trying to get her evicted.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2005, 04:17:49 AM »
Janies mud mask

Nuala

« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2005, 09:30:14 AM »
 ]**]  You know what I am starting to like Janelle.  After watching the show last night I realized that she ate more than she thinks she ate.  They did not lose by much.  If I would have been in that eating contest I would not have been able to do it.  I would have been sick and then everyone would have been sick.  I love her Ugg boots!  The teacher I work with wears them all the time too.  LOL.  They are soooo ugly that I love 'em.  I still have yet to get a pair, but they are comfy.
Janelle is doing a great job playing the game.  I love how she just sat there in the HoH room with Howie and listened to everything.  You know she was mentally taking notes. 

Man do I feel sorry for Howie.  Rachel was a little harsh on him.  I am glad he stuck to his plan to put up James and Sarah though. 

You are right about Beau's piniata looking the ginger bread man.  It also looks like lil bill the cosby cartoon character. 

April needs to get a clue.  Maggie needs to remain true to herself despite the way April is playing.  I hope Maggie realizes that she is in the game by herself.  She needs to do what she has to do to stay in it.  I do not think she ever realized it, but she was showing a little bit of thong when she was on her knees leaning against the bed in the HoH.  Howie kept looking in the mirror. I know he noticed.  LOL. 

Well I better get back to doing my homework.  I am almost finished with this paper.  But, I had to check in to see what was happening in the world of BB.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2005, 11:28:34 AM »
Much the same as usual , Rachel is awake doing her morning routine / cleaning / eating cereal /showering / mumbling to herself , everyone else still in bed .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2005, 01:13:07 PM »
most HG's awake,planning their day ,sounds like they are going to sun  :sunning:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2005, 02:32:18 PM »
Sarah & James in the goldroom playing chess
Howie / Maggies misfits in the B/Yard talking about past BB's and HOH / Veto stratagie and trashing James
Janelle somewhere ? probably still sleeping in thr HOH  {l{  ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2005, 03:21:00 PM »
:sunning:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2005, 03:28:31 PM »

Offline pjvan65

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2005, 03:36:08 PM »
OK, I went to cbs and found the fastest way to vote continuously was after you initially vote click on the Americas Choice tab under the house guest picture on the right and the page reloads quick.I got about 150 on the K-Man today ,im sure Erics 3 or 4 friends will do the same,so lets get the vote out.Prediction; If there is a pov contest and james or her don't win it )') ]t{ Sarah volunteers to leave this week,so there will be no eviction

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2005, 03:53:57 PM »
BB gives the HG's a surprise  for the HG's, they all sat in the living room, and got to see the CBS promo for voting someone back in. All very excited. They then proceed to the Storage Room, where BB has provided shirts to be tiedyed! They each get to make their own shirt, and decorate it, with an evicted houseguests name on it!
Sarah & James dont join.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2005, 03:57:47 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2005, 04:44:53 PM »
Sarah & James have isolated themselves in the Gold Room . They were both crying .

Nuala

« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2005, 05:17:46 PM »
Well there you go Puddin.....points are piling up on your score on the fantasy game if Sarah is spending her time in the BB crying.  I do not like poor sports.  That is what James and Sarah are.  They should just say hey we are up for eviction and lets have fun while we are still here.  Their relationship needs a reality check because if this is how she is going to act when he might be going bye bye then how she be if he had to leave for business?  Not healthy.  Oprah and Dr. Phil need to get these two on their shows.  LOL.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2005, 07:17:11 PM »
catching up , April had a meltdown about origianlly volunteering to be put up in James's place. She thinks Ivette will campaign to get her out or something ? Ivette says whats the big deal ? I voluteered too , just put me up .
What it all comes down to is that April is not happy , her period is coming , she has no cigerettes and on top of it all is on the PBJ diet .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2005, 07:37:46 PM »
Well there you go Puddin.....points are piling up on your score on the fantasy game if Sarah is spending her time in the BB crying.  I do not like poor sports.  That is what James and Sarah are.  They should just say hey we are up for eviction and lets have fun while we are still here.  Their relationship needs a reality check because if this is how she is going to act when he might be going bye bye then how she be if he had to leave for business?  Not healthy.  Oprah and Dr. Phil need to get these two on their shows.  LOL.

James says hes going to get even with everyone of them day by day , one at a time   (%# . I can't beleive he thinks hes that powerfull .
All they are doing is laying in bed holding each other almost all day .Staring at the ceiling ..

Howie stops by to check out the low rent district 

.He says theres been so much deception in the house that he doesnt know who to trust . S&J say they know the feeling , they have noticed .Sarah says they are done fighting .James says hes done ,hes already poured his heart out .
Howie : As sad as you guys feel , i'm more mad
Howie tells them its sad that when he found out about the lies he felt closer to the rest of the house
Howie: " Like you said untill we see the tapes we won't know the truth , maybe I was decieved , i dont know "

James tells Howie they arent in the best of moods so he leaves

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2005, 07:41:10 PM »
When Howie leaves James says Howie is just trying to make hiself feel better , Sarah says right because we know we didnt do anything wrong . James cant beleive that they (R/J/H) got manipulated , it just doesnt make any sense .

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2005, 07:51:12 PM »
Just one last thought , wouldnt it be funny if someway a deal is made , Sarah stays , and April get voted off .. (::) :giggle:
That occured to me today, but don't know who would take a deal.  *(^  It'd hafta be a real swingin' deal for someone to go along with it! 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2005, 07:59:07 PM »
Not really Janelle/Rachel/James  against Beau/Ivette/April/Jenny /Maggie .IF they put Ivette up in James place I bet they could get April to swing , shes real vulnerable this week and had been not all that trusting of Ivette . Just my thoughts  {l{

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2005, 08:12:07 PM »
You would hope they figure out April before the veto meeting, that would be a great twist, but unlikely

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2005, 08:16:52 PM »
Hmmm...well the big word as usual is IF IF IF April could be swayed in her vulnerable time.  Here's hoping that something like that will happen.  IF it does and James/Sarah stay, the main prob is James continuing to play dirty pool.  IF he'd join forces with H/R/J...AND IF Kaysar returns...whata turnabout face!  Not impossible.   Here's hoping for something like that! (|