Author Topic: 8/5 Friday updates cont.......  (Read 13457 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: 8/5 Friday updates cont.......
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2005, 11:30:02 AM »
James asked Howie if he and Sarah could have the HOH room???  HOW RUDE!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2005, 12:26:13 PM »
James thinks that we cant see the HOH room , I'm sure he wants some private time for some sex ]][

HGs awake getting ready for the day , food comp in about 10 minutes ( doubtfull)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2005, 12:58:36 PM »
They are pretty sure , assuming , that the food comp will be teams 5-5 . James wants Janelle to play for the other side ( the misfits ) and blow it for them . She holds the PBJ pass so it wouldnt hurt her just the misfits  (%# should they be teamed that way .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2005, 01:02:19 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2005, 01:14:50 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2005, 01:17:17 PM »
Its two teams , one blue one red
fish in and out

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2005, 01:22:08 PM »
sounds like they have to fill buckets * fish *
they have to stuff there faces as the food runs down a conveyer belt .
Howie will weigh the bucket , the team that eats the most food wins

*fish*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2005, 01:27:49 PM »
 :fish: (:;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2005, 01:32:36 PM »
Maggies Blog & HOH pictures are up if anyone cares...

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_show/_w05/hoh_blog.shtml

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2005, 01:38:36 PM »
Its like I love Lucy in the chocolate factory . They have to eat the food before it reaches the bucket . What ever team has the lightest bucket wins

« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 02:02:17 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2005, 01:42:50 PM »
Sarah / Jenn/ Howie/James / Rachel  red team
Maggie/ Ivette / Janelle  / Beau  /April  blue team ( watch Janelle blow this  {l{ )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2005, 01:45:23 PM »
Remember , Howie as HOH gets to eat no matter who wins . Janelle also with the PBJ pass.

*fish*
« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 02:03:15 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2005, 01:47:18 PM »
I saw whole cheesecakes , maybe baked potatoes , chocolates ? Hard to keep track with the fish in and out .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2005, 01:49:37 PM »
Sounds like its over  }}  $%^$%^%^ FISH !!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2005, 01:53:28 PM »
Red Team wins ...

« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 02:04:16 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2005, 02:31:53 PM »
 {l{ Janelle just told James that she pretended she was eating .
They are in the HOH room Maggie is in the HOH bathroom sick . She cant eat dairy products and feels awful .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2005, 02:36:44 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2005, 03:47:19 PM »
sorry,  I had a T-Storm and the power went out ......

HOH  room chat

April asks if things are the same as they were last night with voting:
Rachel: You guys screwed it up last week, plain and simple, and we took a loss. Because he didn't go out the door.
April :they wanted him out.
Rachel: Why didn't you put him and Sarah both up?

April says she doesn't know.

Rachel: It was a big mistake, and we took a loss because of it

Howie says that strategically, he sat down with Maggie and had a good talk, about how they wanted to go back to playing a good, clean game

Howie: Eric could come back...sounds good now, but you guys have a good friendship.
You are inseperable., the problem is what protects us ?

April: We have all said, number one, let's say I have HOH next week, you know I'm going to put him up. Bottom line, yes, he is going to backstab us and he is gonna backstab you guys. Yes, I'm friends with Maggie and those guys, just like I'm friends with ya'll

Rachel asks how they can possibly risk giving James a chance to save himself with POV?

Howie says what if they put up James and Sarah, and then he get POV, they say they will get rid of him the next week, but who is to say that they won't do the same thing and miss taking him out again that week? Who is to say James won't take himself off again with POV?

April says that the other group never made any alliance. They only said they would be truthful with each other. She says that she never promised anything, so if she has to put up Beau or Ivette, she will.

Howie: But you will put up Howie, Rachel and Janelle before you will do that.

April: I know it seems like that, but..

Howie tells her that it is a game to him, and he wants to win the same as she wants to win!

April says that they shouldn't feel like James won't put them up, he swore on the Bible that he would! Rachel and Howie say they KNOW James will put them up, won't hesitate to do it.

Rachel: Maggie is the one who screwed it up. She screwed it up,sheshould have put them both up together, and she screwed it up.

April says she knows that there will be a double eviction week.

Rachel: OK, say James goes up and we take him out? What if Sarah comes back? Where is out guarantee she won't come after us?

April: If I win it, I swear on my life I am going after Sarah.

April: I don't want this to be a numbers game, guys.

Maggie comes to the bed to talk, with Rachel, Howie and April.

Howie: We took a hit because of it. If we do this and Eric comes back.

Howie says that they have all developed a bond, although they don't want to admit it, the next week it will be Janelle, Rachel or Howie that will be gone.
Maggie: I'd agree. We all hate him. I know he is bad. I know he is bad. I just don't want to be played. He is still here. What if he wins it.

Rachel: Sorry. The way I see it, we're screwed and we have a double-edged sword. We have to figure out which edge is the sharpest.

Maggie asks if they are saying they are the sharpest edge? Rachel says that they are worried about themselves, just as Maggie would be. She says that if Eric comes back in the house, then who is to say he will go after Sarah? How would that benefit him? Because that is the agreement we made

Maggie says that she can understand and see their point that it would benefit them to have one of them gone, she won't deny that, but......

James called to DR.

Maggie says she wants James and Sarah out, and if they want her to she will stand up and say so. April says they all will.
April says that if Sarah is taken out, next week James is after Howie. Howie agrees and says he knows it!
Maggie:That's not gonna happen. As soon as he goes up, he will become the angriest person you have ever seen

April: He will still wheel and deal. He didn't even know Kaysar and right after he went up he came up here

Rachel says that she never felt she had any support. Maggie says she thought they knew because of what she said. Rachel says they walk into the room and the others changed the subject.

April tells them that James was saying Howie and Rachel are the most dangerous people in the house.

Howie says that last night was his most stressful time in the house.

April: OK, what can I promise to get that  mo ****er out of the house next week

Rachel: We want to make sure we both get to the sequester

Maggie: Oh. done is that what you all want ?

Rachel: That's the minimum

Maggie: Ok, so two weeks? Done.

April says that if Eric comes back and they put Sarah up, if she volunteers to be the pawn, they have to swear they will keep them and not Sarah.

April says Sarah came up there and did all of James' dirty work. She says they should all be civil, but...

April: I can deal with her. James, I can't even look at because of all he has done to people in this house.

Rachel says that James ability to win POV are strong

April: Then we'll all fight together to get him out next week

Rachel: See, we're saying two weeks. Next week and another week. We're safe this week already

Maggie:I gotta be honest. You're asking for a lot

April: Kaysar tried to plan for three weeks

Maggie: I have to be honest, I can't blame them for asking that. I haven't done it, but I can't blame them for doing it. That means that in three weeks, one of us is going home

April says that bad things happen when you preplan too many weeks.
Jen is in the room now.
Rachel says that Michael could come back, or Eric could, and they have to consider that now.

Maggie says that Eric doesn't know any of the things that happened with James

Rachel: Maggie gets it. I mean, you understand where we are coming from

Maggie: You have to understand that puts us in a bind, asking for three weeks

Rachel says yes, and you will have James and Sarah gone

Maggie: You are asking us to put up one of our own people

April says she doesn't like to think in terms of  our people and your peopl

Rachel says they need to understand their position

Maggie says that they need to understand that James is not part of their group. He is not one of their voters in their group

Rachel says that he is in his OWN group, but he could vote with them.

Beau bangs on the door, and comes into the room

James and Janelle break up the convo. They come in talking loudly about chess.

Maggie whispers: I don't blame you guys for wanting something...I don't know.. I can't speak for these people

April: Don't talk about us as a group.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2005, 03:54:34 PM »
Rachel says that they felt that the other team knew about what James was doing. Maggie says they didn't. She says that Rachel and Howie stopped talking to her. Rachel says Maggie stopped talking to them

Rachel points out that they celebrated when James won POV. Maggie and April deny this. They point out that Ivette did

Maggie: And that was a problem

Beau says it was even a problem for him

Maggie says that they sat around Ivette talking to her, and she was nearly in tears because they were asking her what the ****

April says that Ivette proved herself by taking out James in the HOH comp. She took him out.

Howie: I told you before that I am a strategical player

He tells them that he will look at all moves and decide on the ones that are to their best advantage.
Rachel says that they all have to expect a ****storm if they put James on the block. They all say they don't care. They are prepared for it. They say that if Kaysar comes back, James will be talking to him and offering him people.

April says to keep in mind that they never said they wanted Howie and Rachel out.... James said that

April: He even was selling out Janelle, he was selling out Janelle, as well

Howie: He'd sell out his own mother to stay in the game

Maggie: Here's what I want, I want people in the house that when they make a promise, you can believe them.

Janelle comes in and they all greet her, saying they are having a great conversation

April: That mother ****er

Janelle asks what they are talking about, and Howie says they are talking about putting James on the block. <laughs>

Maggie: We are talking about the biggest problems in this house, the two of them are probably downstairs right now ****ting in their pants. Because we are all up here talking.

Rachel: It's a big fricking mess, and we talked about how we wanted to backdoor him

Ivette: We're not gonna do that?

Rachel: It's not a guarantee that we can do that. It's a risk, and he is gunning for us.

Maggie: Howie, you are a great competitor when you want to be. Are you gonna pick Rachel to play for you?

Janelle: You can pick me if you want to

Maggie: I understand the situation, but it wouldn't be that horrible of a thing if Sarah went home.
Beau says it is best if Sarah and James can't play for each other with POV.

April says it is best if they know for sure that one of them is going home. Then the next week they will work on getting out the other one.

Janelle: What if the person who wins won't do that? What if Eric comes back and gets HOH?

Maggie; He wouldn't have a f 'ing choice , I gave you my word, and he knows what that means.

Janelle: Michael will want James gone

April says Kaysar wants James gone

April: He said that you have to get Sarah and James out back to back

Jen: Here comes James again

James comes in the room and asks how Maggie feels , she says horrable

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2005, 03:58:24 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2005, 04:15:35 PM »
Janelle argues briefly with April after they leave the room. April is saying how it is a win-win situation to take out James and Sarah.
Janelle says, unless Eric comes back!
April says that he will do what Maggie wants. She is his partner, why would they try to switch things up?

Rachel whispers to Janelle that she doesn't appreciate them trying to blackmail them, either

April yells to Ivette to wait, and runs up to her .She asks if James was just talking to her in the room

Ivette says no.

April: You have to stop ****ing talking to him

They go outside

Ivette is saying that she thinks they are shady about this

She won't trust them until the POV is over and they can't do a single thing to them

She doesn't think they should beg to Howie and Rachel

She thinks Janelle is trying to trick them, and although Janelle isn't first on her radar, she doesn't trust her..
She feels that they were so happy acting yesterday...it was too happy

April explains to Ivette that some of them want to backdoor James, and some want to just put James and Sarah up together

Ivette says that nothing is guaranteed in the game

April: I'm just saying, if I'm going up, tell me, Because I'm already wanting to go off on James

April says that Rachel was demanding three weeks of safety

April: She is a straight up bitch

Ivette: I know she is

April tells Ivette how Rachel was demanding safety for her and Howie because Crappy could come back and because James will be gunning for them

Ivette says she is more scared of Rachel than she is of Howie and Janelle

April agrees, she says that Maggie was saying she understood why they wanted that, but she didn't want to make any promises three weeks in advance

April: I'm saying, if you don't put James and Sarah up, I'm not making any promises

Ivette says that she doesn't want to talk about this any more with them. She says that James will see them talking. April says James is upstairs,
Ivette says she doesn't want to talk anymore with them

April: If they put me up as a ****ing pawn, they can all go **** themselves this week, you can't make promises like that.. that someone would have the audaucity to ask for this week, the next week and the next ,Rachel is a straight up, I want out of here!

April: I just want to be here to see James leave, thats it

Ivette says she is just passive, and April is amazed by this. Ivette says she can be passive about some things. She can give three ****s about PBJ, that they want to use her as a pawn...
Ivette says she doesn't care to approach Rachel, Howie, or Janelle

Ivette: If this game is for the evil person to win, then the evil person can win because I do not want to become that evil person. "Do you understand what I'm sayin'?"  |(

April: I just want to see James cry

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2005, 04:21:10 PM »
back upstairs 
To make a long story short Rachel , Howie, Janelle now agree that they are better off with out James . They are willing to take a chance as three and hold the other group to their promise to help them take out either James or Sarah next week depending on who leaves .Howie is now Nominating James and Sarah . He is planning his speech , he is going to tell James that they do not feel safe in the house with him .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2005, 04:22:24 PM »
Howie wants to walk out of the game with his head held up , beaten fair and square , not stabbed in the back.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2005, 04:40:09 PM »
All feeds on the misfits in the backyard trash talking Howie , Rachel , Janelle. They don't know that Howie is keeping his promise yet.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2005, 05:08:32 PM »
Rachel & Howie have put the misfits at ease . He let them know whats going on and asked for their opinion. They are now trashing James . Howie is pacing alot , nervousing , but you can tell hes happy that he will have one monkey off his back .