"Survivor: Guatemala" Kicks-Off the New Season on Thursday, Sept. 15

(1/4) > >>

puddin:
Thursday, August 4, 2005
CBS ANNOUNCES 2005-2006 SEASON PREMIERE DATES
Released by CBS

CBS ANNOUNCES 2005-2006 SEASON PREMIERE DATES

"Survivor: Guatemala" Kicks-Off the New Season on Thursday, Sept. 15

CBS will get a jump on the official start of the 2005-2006 season with the early premieres of the 11th edition of "Survivor" -- SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA -- on Thursday, Sept. 15 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)

Thanks to the futoncritic

socklover123:
 {**}  :]  |#'  {|  i love survivor!! that is so cool that it premieres the day after my dad's birthday  =]/ can't wait. has CBS released info on the contestants yet?

puddin:
No socks probably weeks away for CBS to release the cast , but if you like Spoilers go take a look in the Spoiler thread  , we have 7 or 8 names now confirmed , thanks to all the great spoiling sites  :<(
You will be Shocked  `/~ !!

RudyRules:
At the end of Friday 8/5 Early Show, this announcement was made:

"Find out who's who in the cast of the new exciting Survivor on the Early Show next week."   (the week of 8/8).  Have a feeling it's only a very brief blurb.  I'm gonna tape each day's show to find out!  {l{ Will letcha all know.

I checked the E Show site, but could not find any upcoming Survivor announcements...

socklover123:
thanks for taping the show, rudy! yeah, i looked at the spoiler section and  :shocked: i wonder how many survivors there are going to be? i hope it goes on for a while (hopefully FOREVER!) so i can go on the show. my mom thinks that they're going to do at least 16-20 seasons and then take the winners from all the seasons and make them compete. that would be cool  :prayer:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version