Author Topic: simple life season 4  (Read 10220 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: simple life season 4
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2006, 03:21:42 PM »
From what I can tell the 10:30 is a repeat of last weeks episode.  So if you miss a week you can catch up.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Paris v Lindsay Dance off
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2006, 03:09:56 PM »
From realitytvworld.com

'Simple Life' star Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan engage in dance-off

The New York nightclub Stereo had a new form of entertainment when "The Simple Life" star Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan battled on the dance floor.

The impromptu contest began early Wednesday morning, when both celebrities began dancing in the club's VIP section and continued for hours, with both women reportedly waiting for the other to stop first, People magazine reported.

Hilton and Lohan's dancing competition continued until 7 a.m., apparently without either woman acknowledging the other while dancing.

"They were really dancing, non-stop. It was funny," a source told People. "They didn't say a word to each other, but they were literally a foot-and-a-half away from each other the entire time."

The dance-off is the most recent event in what has been an ongoing feud between the celebrities. The incident stemmed from occurrence on Monday where Lohan was confronted by Hilton for dating her ex-boyfriend, Stavros Niarchos, People said.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2006, 03:15:05 PM »
thanks CL !!

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Paris Hilton says she and 'Simple Life' pal Nicole Richie will make up
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2006, 04:26:16 PM »
I know everyone was waiting for this one!!

From Realityworld.com

Despite their extremely public feud and recent comments that she didn't "want to speak to her again - ever," Paris Hilton now feels that she and The Simple Life co-star Nicole Richie will make up some day.

You know I love Nicole and I've known her twenty years," Hilton told Live With Regis and Kelly  hosts Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa in a Tuesday morning appearance to promote The Simple Life: 'Til Death Do Us Part, the fourth The Simple Life edition that recently premiered on E!, the cable network that picked up the series after Fox decided to drop it.

"I've looked at baby pictures, it makes me sad but she's, you know, we're going through something right now and we'll make up one day," Hilton added.

According to Hilton, who ended her engagement to Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis last year and also broke up with boyfriend Stavros Niarchos (another Greek shipping heir) earlier this year, she's enjoying her new single status. "I'm a very strong woman. I don't need a man. I can be on my own," she told the daytime television show hosts. "I always have a boyfriend all the time, so I've never really got to know me and, like, have time for myself because I spend all my energy on the boyfriend."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2006, 04:39:02 PM »
It sucks to be Paris ( yeah right )  :meow: :meow: :meow:

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
'Simple Life' star Paris Hilton's debut single becoming an instant hit
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2006, 07:36:39 AM »
From Realityworld.com

Paris Hilton's new single, "Stars Are Blind" -- already the No. 1 requested song on Z-100 in New York -- may hit Billboard's Top 10 this week.

Z-100 Program Director Romeo told the New York Post he knew the song would polarize the station's audience, but it was still one of his five most requested songs last week. Half the station's callers said they hated the song, said Romeo, who interviewed the heiress-singer last week.

"Stars" -- a four-minute song is pop with a reggae beat -- is playing on 50 stations across the country. It is the first single from Hilton's first album, which is scheduled for an Aug.1 release.