Author Topic: Former 'Idol' finalist Clay Aiken to appear on ABC's 'All My Children'  (Read 4041 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Former 'Idol' finalist Clay Aiken to appear on ABC's 'All My Children'

UPI News Service, 07/30/2005

Clay Aiken, currently on a 25-city U.S. tour, will appear on the ABC's "All My Children" playing himself being interviewed by Erica Kane.

Kane, played by Susan Lucci, will have the singer on her new talk show. The show will air Sept. 14.

Aiken, who sang three songs from his Jukebox Summer Tour 2005 on ABC's "Good Morning America" said he has decided to leave Los Angeles and return to his hometown of Raleigh, N.C.

"I like L.A., I like California, but there's a different energy there," he said.

In addition four singing tours and selling nearly 4 million albums in two years, Aiken was named a UNICEF ambassador.

"It's the closest thing I can do now to being in a classroom and teaching," said Aiken, who earned a degree in special education at University of North Carolina-Charlotte. He told "Good Morning America" he recently visited Uganda, where he visited "night commuters" -- children who must leave their homes in the countryside every night to sleep in UNICEF shelters to avoid being abducted by a rebel group.

Last March, Aiken visited camps for tsunami survivors in Indonesia

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1004017

Any soap stars that can up date us on his performance?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Former 'Idol' finalist Clay Aiken to appear on ABC's 'All My Children'
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 05:19:30 PM »
This is good news for Clay fans  {|