Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

Battle of the Network Reality Stars

(1/6) > >>

Texan:
Battle of the Network Reality Stars
Premieres Wednesday, Aug 17 @ 9/8c

Bravo's summer debut of "Battle of the Network Reality Stars" will take some of today's biggest stars - 32 leading men and women from 16 reality TV shows - and pit them against each other as they test their athletic limits in honor of the hit series from the 70's. The six episode one-hour series originating from Pepperdine University in Malibu, California.

Sideline reporters include Omarosa Manigault Stallworth from "The Apprentice," Bob Guiney from "The Bachelor," and Trishelle Cannatella from "The Real World," who will join the program's play-by-play host Mike Adamle, former host of NBC Sports and "American Gladiators."

The reality TV stars battling it out for cash and prizes include Chip & Kim and Charla & Myrna from the "The Amazing Race," Nikki McKibbin and Ryan Starr from "American Idol," Brittany Brower from "Americas Next Top Model," Heidi Bressler and Bradford Cohen from the "The Apprentice," Adam Mesh from "Average Joe," Tina "Fabulous" Panas from "The Bachelor," Will Kirby (winner) and Mike "Boogie" Malin from "Big Brother," Evan Marriott from "Joe Millionaire," Matt Kennedy Gould from "The Joe Schmo Show," Wendy Pepper from "Project Runway," Coral Smith and Mike "The Miz" Mizanin from "The Real World," Theo Gantt from "Road Rules," Duncan Nutter from "Showbiz Moms & Dads," Richard Hatch (winner) and Susan Hawk from "Survivor," Rachel Love Frasier (winner) from "The Swan," and Valerie Penso from "Temptation Island," among others.

The updated format of the much-loved series is complete with teams of sweatsuit and Speedo-clad reality stars that will partake in physical and aggressively competitive challenges reminiscent of the original program. TV's most cherished and loathed reality stars will compete in a joust, navigate a kayak race, and battle it out in the famed tug-of-war, among other challenges. In a nod to today's reality shows, twists and turns along the way force team members to vote each other off, create alliances, and generate unending drama and tears.

http://www.bravotv.com/Upcoming_Shows/

Texan:
I am going to watch this, or at least set the DVR to record!!!  Who else will watch this?

Trevor:
I am definitely in.  This could be like a souped up version of the Real World Road Rules Challenge.

Texan:
Of course it is like RW/RR... Mike and coral will be there  )_^>

I think this will be good....but Kim will have to work at this one, chip can not do it all.  but I think she will prove to us she is better then we think.

puddin:
I'd watch it if I had Bravo  :':') . Would love to see Charla & Mirna taking on Jonathan  )<
Anyway I know who wins if you all want to know? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version