Author Topic: There will be a third season of Laguna Beach  (Read 4060 times)

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
There will be a third season of Laguna Beach
« on: October 07, 2005, 07:12:16 AM »
Work has already begun on a third season of the show.  Going to be interesting as there is no logical successor to the narrator role, which was handled so brilliantly by LC and Kristin.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Nuala

Re: There will be a third season of Laguna Beach
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 08:52:57 PM »
I justed started watching this show this month.  it is like 90210 to me.  LOL.  Kristen is a ho.  Lauren is beautiful.  Jessica is a doll.  Jason is hot, but an a**.  I don't know how long I will keep up with the show because it is very materialistic to me.  I am not big on all that.

Offline adeline11

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 03:18:24 AM »
I also think those Laguna Beach kids are way too materialistic.  You should check out Run's House (also on MTV) if you want to watch rich kids that are actually kind of down to earth....they're still materialistic sometimes....but when they are it's kind of funny cause their dad (Rev Run from Run DMC) always calls them out on it. You should watch it on Thursdays at 10:30.

Offline vi3tgurli306

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 01:33:53 PM »
i think there might be  a new season with new people but with someold peole to like kristen and lc and stephen and more ........ {l{

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 02:36:39 PM »
It will actually be tough to bring a lot of those people back because of their rising celebrity.  Talan was just in a hysterical car crash video with Paris Hilton and her boyfriend.  Kristin was on the cover of Seventeen.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."