Author Topic: Saturday thru Sunday 7/30 to 7/31 Live Feeds cont...  (Read 24051 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Saturday thru Sunday 7/30 to 7/31 Live Feeds cont...
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2005, 11:22:47 PM »
Maggie : I really think what there trying to do is break us up .  {l{

switch to Sarah/James ... they are saying they both like Ivette and want to keep her around  :roll:
Ivette joins them ..
James says that when Kaysar and the others thought James was going home it was their idea to think Sarah should be put up and sacraficed to keep James the stronger player around .  (%#

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2005, 11:29:47 PM »
Rachel joins them , the subject changes to the stars and sky
They are hoping for a luxury comp or something as a group not just a PBJ pass like Janelle won .

Quad Cam  :mad:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2005, 11:44:40 PM »
Jenn is upset that Howie wont look at her or talk to her . She wants to talk to him alone but he is in the gym with Janelle. Shes looking for an excuse to get Howie alone to talk to her , shes going to run laundry downstairs  . The Scaggie gang are going to watch out for her on the spycam . Beau is also upset that Howie is not acting the same towards him . Apparantly Beau went to talk to Howie in the gym when he opened the door Janelle yelled " What do you want ?" he said I'm looking for Howie  Janelle said " Howie who ? " , so Beau ran upstairs to cry to Skaggie to whine , he  calls  Janelle " that Skank "  {l{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2005, 11:55:43 PM »
Janelle goes potty , Jenn sees this and head for the Gym . As she walks in James follows her . Howie starts singing and we get FISH . To late Janelle is back . Now Jenn goes to brush her teeth and Ivette asks her waht happened ? Jenn said James wouldnt leave then Janelle came back . Ivette says hmm " I wonder what it could be ? thats strange ?"
( Howie now knows , thanks to Sarah , that Skaggies gang was trash talking him and Rachel in the HOH )

I could hear Howie and Janelle in the Gym singing " Rug Muncher  Carpet Licker  Carpet Muncher " over and over out loud .
Ivette still in the bathroom sings ( low) : " Dick Sucker , I should sing that ?" {l{

« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 12:06:36 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2005, 12:19:35 AM »
Jenn gets Howie alone .." whats going on Howie ? just tell me and get it over with"
H: oh Hi Jenny , well there are people that can dish it out in this world and take it and then there are people that can dish it out and not take it and in my opinion, thats like a baby and babies are babies and men are men boys are boys , you know when its  a time to joke around and you can come over and ( hugs Jenn ) hey how are ya and its good , then theres days when people want to joke around with you and your like" oh no "( pushes her away ) you jump now very aggressivly , annoyingly , discomfortably and it gets kinda ..uh .. Agitating.. you know what I'm saying ? or not ? yeah and maybe ?

Jenn: give me an example of when that happened

How: Stop it Howie , uhh ( he imitates her pushing him away )

her excuse , she has neosprin on her face right now and she doesnt appreciate him farting all the time

Howie : so , its a Hygeine thing  ? ((^

Jenn: no its a farting thing 

Howie : so I'll try not to be in a gassy state around you and I'll go outside or in the bathroom or under  my covers and fart on Janie 

they come to amends , Janelle comes to Howies rescue

« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 12:25:03 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2005, 12:29:11 AM »

Jenn is making amends with Kaysar now .
interesting , Jenn tells Kaysar that she quit cheerleading right before she came there.
Kaysar is concerned that they are talking about his religion behind his back
Jenn assures him that Maggie will not allow it ( this is true )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2005, 12:59:30 AM »
James comes out of the HOH and pulls Kaysar aside . He tells Kaysar that Maggie asked him who she should put up against Kaysar , she doesnt want to make enemies for next week  . James suggested one of her own , she said hmm thats not a bad idea .. then Beau counted and said " No we wont have the numbers " James brags that they almost fell for it .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2005, 01:38:39 AM »
:nitenite:  {|

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2005, 10:38:15 AM »
Rachel awake eating cereal with bananas

Last night Janelle told Kay and them that she was going to talk yo Maggie today , she said she wants to volunteer to go home and thinks she could get a few from the other side to vote her out . She says that Kaysar has a better chance to get Ivette & Maggie out , she says the show will be ruined if either of them make it to the final 4 , she says she will never watch the show again .
Kaysar doesn't like this idea , he comes up with another plan to tell Maggie she would be safe for four weeks if she puts one of her own up , April or Jen . He wants to run this by James first before he asks her .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2005, 10:54:21 AM »
everyone still sleeping  , Rachel up cleaning and talking to herself

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2005, 11:41:58 AM »
Rachel in the shower . James got up to use the potty , he went back to bed.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2005, 11:55:43 AM »
Jenny awake

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2005, 12:49:14 PM »
Ivette/Maggie/Rachel /Jenny in the backyard watching a bird eating butterflies
James making ice cubes, Sarah brushing her teeth

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2005, 12:53:13 PM »
James & Sarah join the others in the b/y

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2005, 01:30:25 PM »
The girls are making pancakes/scrambled eggs/bacon for everyone

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2005, 01:41:03 PM »
well we have 4 feeds of FISH. I think they are working on the camaras again . The feeds have been awful and dark & blurry .

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2005, 01:58:57 PM »
Rachel awake eating cereal with bananas
  Aw dang, why couldn't she eat an orange instead of a nanner.  50 fantasy game pts for eating &/or sharing an orange! {l{  We get 50pts for every person who eats part of the orange! (if you have them on YOUR TEAM, of course! )
Last night Janelle told Kay and them that she was going to talk yo Maggie today , she said she wants to volunteer to go home and thinks she could get a few from the other side to vote her out . She says that Kaysar has a better chance to get Ivette & Maggie out , she says the show will be ruined if either of them make it to the final 4 , she says she will never watch the show again .
Kaysar doesn't like this idea , he comes up with another plan to tell Maggie she would be safe for four weeks if she puts one of her own up , April or Jen . He wants to run this by James first before he asks her .
I hope Janelle doesn't quit as I hate seeing anyone be a quitter even as a sacrificial lamb.  I like Kaysar's plan LOTS better.  Maggie is in the wrong alliance anyway.  She seems like a decent person...and really belongs on the Dream Team!  How cool would it be if she ended up aligning with Kaysar...and also, that would give Janelle a fairer chance to go further in the game! 

IN addition, Kaysar's brilliance shines again!
How cool is that!  |#'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2005, 02:16:12 PM »
I don't think Maggie will buy it , this was Crappys plan to get rid of James or Kaysar . Maggie worships Crappy as if he is her Lord. She doesnt even want to be in the house anymore and does not care if she leaves , she really misses her fiance & doggies . Same goes for Janelle , she could care less now if she goes or not , her main goal was revenge on Crappy for removing Michael .

They are having a surprise Birthday party for April soon , BB is going to lock them outside while they set it up . April doesnt know about it .
See I knew she was lying that her B/Day was on Friday ! BB always gives a cake and they didnt do this Friday ..the girls made her one  ]][ .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2005, 02:18:08 PM »
Aw dang, why couldn't she eat an orange instead of a nanner.  50 fantasy game pts for eating &/or sharing an orange!   We get 50pts for every person who eats part of the orange! (if you have them on YOUR TEAM, of course! )
Rudy , Beau is going to make a fruit basket later to use some of the stuff up before it rots , I'll look for the oranges  {l{ .

BB just announced lockdown outside .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2005, 02:34:41 PM »
Howie outside again singing "Rug--munc--her--pill--ow --biter--Car--pet Chom--per "
Ivette says" Gas--pass-errr"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2005, 02:39:24 PM »
Kaysar all by hiself  :':')

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2005, 02:58:50 PM »
Kaysar looks a little defeated to me! Maybe just being observant, but looks defeated!!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2005, 02:59:02 PM »
we have had  :fish: for 15 minutes , im going to take a guess and say they save the B/Party for Tuesday nights show .

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2005, 03:02:07 PM »
Here is a little audio. Maybe it will help get us back to HGs sooner

http://www.realityfanforum.com/content/fishy.mp3

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2005, 03:04:51 PM »
Kaysar looks a little defeated to me! Maybe just being observant, but looks defeated!!

Rob
Maybe so Rob ? but I think hes always thinking three steps ahead and is thinking up a plan .
Just to note , the HG's noticed there are now exactly 14 fish in the tank .., get it 14 fish 14 original HG's ? Maybe just maybe we are in for a huge surprise this Thursday  :prayer: ,I would love there to be a competition to bring an ex-HG back or something in the other safe , such as a Golden Veto key to wish someone back  .