Author Topic: Wends 7/27 Live Feeds & Updates cont..  (Read 11514 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Wends 7/27 Live Feeds & Updates cont..
« on: July 27, 2005, 12:02:26 AM »
misc pictures

Kaysar is going to smoke some Hookah tonight :smoke:
Howie ...... well what can I say  (%#

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Wends 7/27 Live Feeds & Updates cont..
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 12:30:00 AM »
finally something to post

rach/howie

r: kaysar said that we have jennys vote , it should be 6- 3 .
h: really?
r: it better be or shes screwed . or were screwed < laughs >
h: it would be great if it were a physical event , that would be awesome
r:dont bet on it , they like to do them live , i seriously think were all gooing to be ok though , if it goes to them because james is going to be on the block, unless he wins veto , he might , well then if he gets the veto i think its going to be janelle /kaysar / or james going up or it might be sarah < shakes head > , but then again everyones getting freaked out about james , james said he would sell out Sarah , there all like what kinda guy does that ?
h: so you really think they would put the both of them up
r: i dont know , I just hope they dont put neither of us up ,I cant beleive that they would consider us a bigger threat than them , especially james , james may try to cut a deal with them if they did
h: with maggies group
r: of course i do , he'd do anything to save his skin  ]][  , they may not go for it after what hes done to them , he may not get their trust ....he helped beat them at their own game
h: what kind of deal do you think he will try to make with them?

howie farts , they'll talk about it later

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 12:57:26 AM »
Janlle working out , more Hookah smoking

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2005, 02:06:31 AM »
Howie HOH training :hero:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2005, 02:20:02 AM »
last pictures for the night
 :ZZ:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2005, 09:50:41 AM »
thanks puddin...stupid DVR did not record last night...chagned it to record every episdoe not only new ones.....think that is the problem.

I knpw Beau will stick with the core, but at least he is hanging out with both groups.  The others are showing dislike for each other.....Beau may be in the best position.

Man Thursday should be interesting.....HOH will be a deciding factor in the game this week.  Do you think Howie or Rachel will put up James liek they said or james will put up kaysar?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2005, 10:24:22 AM »
I think the Dream Team will keep the plan as is for at least another week , James is shady /iffy , they see what we see on the feeds . The game is all about him , Sarah is just along for the ride to get him as far as he can ..when she is no longer any use he will throw her to the wolves  }} .
As far as the HOH , this maybe the biggest one in BB history , you are right on about that interesting indeed .. :nods:

I see Ivette , Rachel , Crappy awake
Crappy lifting weights outside and Ivette is making toast for her and Rachel ..scary I am actually seeing the good side of Ivette ... /{} , I sorta feel sorry for her , in away  [^/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2005, 10:30:42 AM »
lol , Crappy just said how he noticed James and Jenn becoming buddy buddy
Ivette says its a shady shady house ," I think I've seen Queens less shady than the people in this house"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2005, 11:29:29 AM »
haha Crappy trying to persuade Rach to change her vote
some James bashing

Yapette tells Crappy that James told her that his vote for Kaysar ( Ashlea eviction ) was all crappys idea
Crap says you have to be ****ing kidding me
he then warns Rach to watch her back ..asks Rach how she can side with them , why are you two going along with this ( howie)..I'm not looking to change votes
Rach says I know I know , I'm going to talk to howie this week
Rach says that if one thing that I told you if somebody overthere , you ,  gets HOH , you got me ,I honestly feel that he is a major threat ( I assume shes talking about James at this point )
Crap: I hope you & howie are making the right choice
Rach: if he hadnt won that he'd be going home
Crap: just as easily if he had won HOH one of you would be going home
Rach nods
Crap: thats why i dont understand why you are going along with them when this was james idea originally
Rach : well I've been talking about that
crap: blah blah Janelle , I know Howie likes Janelle , they would as soon screw you as look at you  ..and some how Howie thinks its right stratigiacally ( s) ..my word is gold , I cant look howie in the eye..he'd stick it in my ass.., if you dont vote that way I will doo my best to take you as far as I can ..if James wins I would not be surprised if you two go up , he will break up the pair , so to me this would be your time to make your stand , but  thats just me , I think differently , maybe I done belong here. I never lied to Howie , thats why I cnat talk to him now..now those guys..James wanted to put you up as soon as he found out you were together

( Crappy still trying to save his ass ,this is waht I listen to all day long , Rach not buying it , she knows and has said Crappy has to go )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2005, 11:35:06 AM »
Now he tells April that he would love to see the look on there faces if Mag goes and he stays
He actually beleives that he could get Rach to get Howie to change their votes in Crappys favor
he now repeats to April what I just posted  B:) B:) on my childrens life .. B:) B:)
He thinks that he has told Rach stuff that she did not know ( NOT) about James .
April actually sets Crappy straight , james said it was his idea  , I dont remember exactly but..( the kaysar vote )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2005, 11:42:30 AM »
Crappy still confused as to why Rach & Howie trust the other side ,Yappy says because they knew that if they didnt they would be next .
They just talk in circles and go no where ..Crappy has now told so many lies that he cant even remember the truth . He is turning this all at James and pretends he doesnt remember conversations ..he twists them to make hiself sound like a hero ,the goodguy ..blahblahblah :violin:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2005, 11:46:48 AM »
my bleeding ears ..April turns the convo to her pets    )_^>

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2005, 12:05:01 PM »
So you think The voted out house guests watch the live feeds or the shows after they are booted?  Think CBS will make them pay for the feeds?

Eric is realy working it...you got to give him that.  April so worried about her heart but still smoking alot...has she even cut down?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2005, 12:43:58 PM »
Their are "Rumors  Only " that Ashlea & Michael are sequestered  ;)

Everyone awake ..they want to look nice for their Diary Votes , lol their excitement for the day .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2005, 12:47:59 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2005, 12:52:46 PM »
Jenn & Kaysar ..HOH
Jenn wants to talk about her friend April , she just wants Kay to know that she came into the game with her and does not plan on abandoning her ..
He asks her if she gets HOH who shes putting up ..she says she hasnt made a decision just yet
Sounds like she is just letting him know that she would not vote April out if she were nommed
He respects that
She says she had April back and thats where she stands
Kay wants to know whos back she has if she wins HOH
She says she takes it week by week

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2005, 12:55:14 PM »
that has to suck...vote on Wed but do not know until Thursday night...I am assuming Eric is going, but you never knwo in these shows.

Sequestered...wonder why Ashlea was not on the early show.....we will know on Friday if Eric is booted and mentions seeing his family or not....you know it will come up....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2005, 01:31:05 PM »
Rachel talking to Howie about crappy & yappy this morning.

Rach: Eric was like, oh I can't believe he got mad at me because I called out all the groups...and Ivette was like, what, you guys think you were going to know all the secrets and leave us in the dark, how is that fair? ...and I was like, are you kidding me?... it's the game
how: We'll know in 31 hours what's going on.
rach: I hope Jennifer votes against them, that'll make the vote 7-2 and that will freak them out ..hopefully enough to make them not win this HOH

Rachel stilll likes the idea of putting Ivette out if she gets HOH

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2005, 01:54:04 PM »
Will be intersting to see since Ivette kept saying i am leaving if Eric leaves....kept saying how she did not want to be there if he wasn't there....must make Beau feel good.  So will she be upset if she is put up...HECK YEAH she will be worse then ERic

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2005, 02:18:41 PM »
james & Sarah trying to make Ivette see why they turned in Crappy

james telling ivette sometimes she refuses to listen to the obvious and that she choses to believe eric over anything else
Ivette saying that she may be the target but she finds it hard to believe that she got saved but that she was a target
James telling Ivette how the "others" are trying to get her out of the house now , he tells Ivette that he saved her
J: I was betrayed and I turned my back on the person who betrayed me..
Ive: If kaysar feels so strong because he gave Eric his word and he was going to put me up..then why didn't he do that?
There is your version, Kaysar's version and Eric's version........
the only one that makes sense to me is that they wanted to put Eric and Maggie up to reveal their relationship

Ivette is still not understanding , she still thinks crappy is a target because he revealed the pairs
Ive: No one can change my opinon....not you, not sarah, not the producers no one
J: Do you know that no one came in here with a script saying their where other couples ?
Sarah: Do you know that crappy knew about the couples ?? , that everyone knew and they were sitting here letting you lie to them ??  they knew you were lying and they let you do it

Iv: I just have a hard time acceptiing alot of things
James gets called to the diary room now April appears... 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2005, 02:21:59 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2005, 02:46:26 PM »
Kay & crappy left alone in the backyard
k: whats the matter Eric ?
C: nothing at all
K: thats good
C: it is , i just came out ..I didnt know April was going to leave ( he gets up )
K: well you seem pretty upset
C: no , no Im not upset at all . I'm not giving anyone the satisfaction of me being upset , why bother , that would mean that i care about the people that I am upset about
K : OK Eric < kaysar smiles>

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2005, 02:53:43 PM »
umm im having a big TStorm , if I cut out maybe ROB can take over ( please Rob )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2005, 03:53:54 PM »
weird , this is the second time the Cam Man has zoomed in on Janelles ring

some pictures

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2005, 03:58:33 PM »
K&Janelle in the HOH

K: He's upset...hes convinced that he's right..he feels probably embarrassed
J: Embarrassed about what  ??? not winning ??
K: It's not just about not winning... It's a matter of pride,  he was leading a group of people who he thought all respected him ,  he was happy being on top... people made little nicknames for him and listened to his every word, he took care of people, fed them...he gave speeches to them , he just wants to lead... and we just took him out so early in the game, he's pissed
J: Well if hadn't played so hard he might still be in the game !! How could someone not take him out if you think about it? ,  you'd have to be a moron to not try to get him out  {l{