Author Topic: Wends 7/27 Live Feeds & Updates cont..  (Read 12022 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Wends 7/27 Live Feeds & Updates cont..
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2005, 11:05:34 PM »
James chimes in " i still say we put Maggie & Jenny up " ( I know hes thinking of Ivette & Beau for his future allies    ]][ )

He says April is not stable ..
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 11:09:38 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2005, 11:50:13 PM »
The HOH meeting

Howie said that when Eric gets evicted Janelle should say "Hurry up Eric you only have a minute to get the **** out of here!" 10 9 8 7 6 ... 3 2 1 don't let the door hit you in the ass!"    ((^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2005, 12:15:34 AM »
When the Dream Team leaves the HOH meeting ( not all that )  , James stays to let Kaysar know that he has one concern about one of their team members ,, " Rachel doesn't want to be known as a part  of our team , and she refuses walk out as a team  , or be apart of anything .. she wants to still play both sides and I don't think that if all of us are going out on the line..and one of us are sticking our necks out as a team or be apart of anything ..and she goes and kisses & hugs everybody's ass  , why should we continue to cowtow .....?
To the fact that ..I think she is playing for herself..not for the team ,because she doesnt want to make anyone on the other team mad because one day ..and she doesnt want to get nominated ..why should she be the only one to continue kissing their ass...?

Kaysar says lets worry about it tomorrow  {l{
« Last Edit: July 28, 2005, 12:19:58 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2005, 12:24:42 AM »
Crappy in the kitchen to Jenn
" I just told Howie ..I hope you guys plan on start making some coffee ..because I plan on being up all night watching you" ( practice skeetball)
Jenn: your such a bastard
Crap: ****ing A right I am ,but at least I do it straight to their face :whatever: