Author Topic: Michael in The Early Show  (Read 4188 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Michael in The Early Show
« on: July 22, 2005, 11:00:17 AM »
'Big Brother' Castoff

On The Early Show, former 'Big Brother' contestant Michael Donnellan discussed his eviction, and the possible reasons for it.

link

video link

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Michael in The Early Show
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 11:01:00 AM »
Was Ashleah on the ES???

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 11:11:19 AM »
I dont think so Rob but i'll look
They show the fight ..and talk about it ..he denies ever talking about Erics family ..
Michael defends his sexual predator gossip ..he calls it unfair and low

then they show Michael trying to give April a kiss & Ivette rasbarries on her belly..he is embarrased and then didnt know what to say ..except he was just trying to be friendly
 {l{

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 11:14:38 AM »
Yeah 'friendly'! LOL

I wonder why they blew Ashlea off, because I am almost sure that she wasnt. And Chenbot didn't pimp the Early Show after Ashlea was evicted like she did last nite!

Rob

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 09:23:56 AM »
Yea good question..interesting....velly velly interesting.

Time to maybe check out Ashlea..she was Janelle's gal after all..there may be lots of dirt in this storyline yet..first came the jail stint..then came ???????

It seems like Julie keeps alluding (to the so far evicted house members anyway)..there's more to come so don't be surprised) or something close to that..maybe a few evictee's make a come-back.

Now that would make for a summer of surprises indeed  |#'

*%#

Oh yea..meant to mention how it looks like last season's houseguests haven't really remained too tight. Michael & Nakomis (sp?) don't seem to have really bonded. But those two are way different from one another anyway. And Jase...lololol..no love lost between he & Diane  },{ Bad bad boy Drew!

funny stuff

Talk about Janelle maybe being a guy..lol...now if any 2 gals coulda been a he (and may well be now that I think about it)..it was the twins Natalie & Adria!    (~) + (~) =   /{}

)!)

« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 09:39:42 AM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Michael's TV Guide Interview
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2005, 04:29:24 PM »
 ((^  Well worth the read !!

Big Brother Ends Californian's Dream
by Angel Cohn 

Michael Donnellan
  Last Thursday on Big Brother the houseguests decided to evict Michael Donnellan. During his brief stay, the 28-year-old artist from Orange County, Calif., nearly got into a fistfight with then-Head of Household Eric, was accused of "sexually harassing" the women and then developed a relationship with the nearly outcast Janelle. TVGuide.com gave him a ring to find out the real deal.

TVGuide.com: You seem so calm and mellow, even though you got kicked off.
Michael Donnellan: Would you like me to do the Riverdance for you?

TVGuide.com: No, it's just that most people are a little upset.
Michael: Eh, what are you gonna do?

TVGuide.com: Were you surprised that everyone — except presumably your secret partner, Kaysar — voted against you?
Michael: I think if you were in the house you'd see a little bit more in depth what is going on with these different people.

TVGuide.com: Can you explain why the whole house turned against you?
Michael: I think basically a little idea sparked in one person's head — [either] Jennifer and/or April — to propagate a nonsensical lie about me in order to get them out of trouble.

TVGuide.com: Who's idea was it to do BB, yours or Kaysar's?
Michael: It was me who brought Kaysar in. He's intelligent, honest and, I don't know if you noticed, he is one of the few people on the show who is truly strategizing.

TVGuide.com: Are you bummed that he's still there and you're not?
Michael: Not at all. I'm happy for him, and I hope he does his very best. I know it seems like all the odds are against him, but when push comes to shove, if he plays his cards right with a couple other players in the house, he has a good chance.

TVGuide.com: We have to talk about Eric. Why did he decide to break your alliance?
Michael: Because he's a scared little guy.

TVGuide.com: Was there a moment between you two that viewers didn't see, a conversation maybe?
Michael: Essentially you look at Eric and you can see, without too much insight, that deep down he is a scared little boy, and he probably always has been. He has tried throughout his life to assume this role of a "heroic leader," and I don't think he is. Also, it showed that he really isn't honest when he went against his word with me right from the beginning. He's lucky that I did get evicted. There would have been a pretty high chance that I'd get Head of Household soon enough, and then I definitely would have gotten rid of him.

TVGuide.com: After the fight you seemed to lay low. Why?
Michael: You see people like Sarah, who unfortunately were born without personalities, and she's doing everything she can to cling on. "Oh, Cappy [Eric's nickname] this... Oh, Cappy, that..." I just want to throw up in my mouth. I wasn't going to put on some false pretense of being nice to everybody when I knew what they were talking about behind my back. Did you hear the [rumor] that I was punching walls in the bathroom?

TVGuide.com: No, but I did hear that you went around saying not nice things about Eric's family.
Michael: Interesting. I think you would have seen that on camera, don't you?

TVGuide.com: Another rumor is that you were biting people.
Michael: I'm a big goofball in certain situations, and most people know that and take it for what it is. I wasn't biting people, like you say. I would sneak up on people when they were washing dishes or something and do a snarling noise in their neck. Suddenly, because of that I'm a sexual molester.

TVGuide.com: Well, you just got a chance to set the record straight.
Michael: And there are some people in the house who have small penises.

TVGuide.com: Do you want to go through a list?
Michael: You can tell Sarah that she really should... never mind...

TVGuide.com: I'm sure your mom would be proud that you restrained yourself there.
Michael: [Chuckles] Well, I'm just wondering why a girl who works in a lingerie store never wears a bra.

TVGuide.com: When did you first notice sparks between you and Janelle?
Michael: Are you recording this? She was totally [drunk], right? [Pauses, then laughs] No, I'm kidding. She had a couple of drinks and we were playing chess and she was giving me these looks, and I was giving them back. I'm not one of those guys who will kiss butt just to get on somebody's good side so they can hang on. I mean, I have a certain amount of dignity. So I do like her.

TVGuide.com: She had a boyfriend before BB. Is there a girl out there who's brokenhearted now?
Michael: There's a girl that I was seeing — but not for very long, and we were definitely not boyfriend and girlfriend. She's a wonderful girl, I hope that I in no way hurt her feelings.

TVGuide.com: Do you think you'll see Janelle after the show's over?
Michael: I'm sure I'll talk to her.

TVGuide.com: So what's next?
Michael: I'm going to marry Jessica Alba.

TVGuide.com: Janelle may have something to say about that!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Insider/2005/0728/02insider.htm

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2005, 04:58:24 PM »
too funny...he is a strange one