Author Topic: "Big Brother" Contestant Was Wanted Woman  (Read 8760 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
"Big Brother" Contestant Was Wanted Woman
« on: July 21, 2005, 05:50:48 PM »
"Big Brother" Contestant Was Wanted Woman
CBS reality roomie's resume includes theft and DWI arrests
 JULY 21--Days before the sixth-season debut of "Big Brother," a contestant on the CBS reality show finally answered a 3-1/2-year-old arrest warrant issued for her failure to appear in a Los Angeles court to face a misdemeanor theft charge. Janelle Pierzina, a 25-year-old cocktail waitress, was charged in December 2001 with stealing merchandise from Macy's. But when she didn't show for an initial court appearance, a Superior Court judge issued a bench warrant for Pierzina's arrest. Six months later, a second bench warrant was issued. In April 2004, a third bench warrant was issued, with a judge this time setting the warrant's bond at $30,000, up from $2500. On June 24--two weeks before "Big Brother 6" bowed--Pierzina pleaded to the petty theft rap and was fined $982 and ordered to stay at least 100 yards from the retailer. Who says a crass reality TV series can't serve the public good? Pierzina's rap sheet also includes an August 2000 drunk driving arrest in Duluth, Minnesota (her mug shot from that bust is below). After initially failing to appear for her February 2001 arraignment (which resulted in another pesky beach warrant being issued for her), Pierzina pleaded in June 2002 to a misdemeanor DWI count and was hit with a 60-day suspended jail term, placed on a year's probation, fined $1000, and directed to enroll in an alcohol education program. When Pierzina failed to timely complete the booze ed course, a June 2003 violation of probation hearing was scheduled. When she did not show for that court session, a District Court judge signed a bench warrant for her arrest. More than a year later, on June 30, 2004, the warrant was vacated when Pierzina finally appeared for a court hearing that ended with Judge Gerald Maher extending her probation for six months and ordering Pierzina (again) to attend an alcohol education program. Pierzina, who apparently completed that program in North Carolina, has since decamped to Miami Beach, where, according to the CBS web site, she toils as a "VIP cocktail waitress." (4 pages)
more here ~

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0721052bigbro1.html

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: "Big Brother" Contestant Was Wanted Woman
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 05:56:21 PM »
 :shocked: `/~ :killmenow:

YIKES!!!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 05:59:21 PM »
See she is not a MAN  (%# like you think Rob

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 06:02:45 PM »
Well well thanks Pudding..what else is in the lovely Janelle's closet I wonder..does anyone think she's had a nose job snce the mugshot or is it just really good make-up and editing.

I'm thinking you're right Puddin..our man theory is man oh man..maybe out the door.

Could be we were picking up on her past criminal status.. ]][

;)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 06:06:05 PM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 06:11:02 PM »
After studying her (him?)...slow motionig the tape, I'm leaning towards her being a man!
She has a man bone structure & other features.  Has anyone noticed she doesn't have a waist?!! And her arms & hands are masculine!  I'll be quite surprised to find out if she's Not a man!
:whatever:  !!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 06:15:48 PM »
You guys are crazy  {l{ , she is a girl ..sort of reminds me of Angelina Jolie ( howie thinks so too)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 06:23:46 PM »
But Janelle has such a square face! I have to say that her mug shot scared me! LOL

Rob

Offline shadia

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2005, 06:35:14 PM »
I am back and forth with the issue of her being a man. At times she does like a little manly to me. I would think that with her having a criminal past, somewhere  it would have came out that she is a he.

well I don't know one way or the other, but that would be a reality tv shocker for ya  :shocked:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2005, 09:59:35 PM »
wow , you knew one of the BB guest had to have a criminal record

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2005, 01:06:44 AM »
She/he probly had a boob transplant implant!  ]][  Her arms are skinny, but there's defined muscles that look like a guy's.  Her neck is large in front.  She has a neck like one of my sons or some football players.  Her stride looks like she has to work at it to make it look feminine.  The cam was on her LOTS in Tuesday's eppy.  Will watch tape of Thurs show tomorrow & observe her further.  I know...I'm crazy, but it's fun!  {l{
« Last Edit: July 28, 2005, 11:01:44 PM by RudyRules »

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2005, 09:12:19 AM »
agreed...it IS fun...   :nods:

I wonder if she and Mikey did the nasty..

I have to say my first instinct was MAN...can we all be that wrong!!!!

Could be..could be.

Then again..
there are infinite possiblities here..she could have had a sex change..(had a casual friend who if she/he hadn't told me/shown me I would've never in a million years guessed was a man)...Janelle could be a hermaphrodite..we all could be nuts and it's simply a case of..if it looks..walks..smells and acts like a girl..it most probably is a girl.    *(^

Hermaphrodite:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite

http://www.plim.org/Male%20and%20Female%20Androgyny.htm

things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm    :<(
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 09:18:05 AM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2005, 11:09:17 PM »
 (| Yeh...hmmmmmmmmmmmm! Thanks for the links, lill.  Interesting... :gman: